1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Do you have your trans passport?

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Bible Thumpin n Gun Totin, Mar 31, 2022.

1. Bible Thumpin n Gun Totin

Bible Thumpin n Gun Totin Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Feeling like a sexually confused dingus? Want to rebel against God in one of the most egregious ways possible? Well, now the Resident of the United States would like to help you! Call the TSA now and get your "X" gender passport!

*Fine Print Warning: May cause judgement of a kind far worse than Sodom or Gomorrah. Side effects of judgement include national crises, wars, famines, a fall from international position may occur. May cause sudden economic downturn. Violence may occur where tranny ideology is forced onto Christians and their kids. Not responsible for suicide from gender confusion.

Joe Biden Celebrates Transgenderism with Launch of New 'X' Gender Marker

• Prayers Prayers x 1
  2. Baptist Believer

Baptist Believer Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    No, do you?

Persons who experience gender dysphoria should probably have an opportunity to simply be a person without without demanding they conform to male or female. They have enough to deal with without a secular government imposing them into fitting into a binary structure, especially when there are a surprising number of people who do not biologically fit into either strictly male or female
    categories.

There are persons who appear as women in every way except genetically — they are actually XY. There are persons who appear to be male in every way except genetically — they are actually XX.

There are also persons born with genitalia that is ambiguous, or with both male and female external appearances.

I know of a person who was born with ambiguous genitalia and the doctors and parent made the decision to remove the male member (such as it was) and raise the child female. Now that child is in their teen years and wonders why “she” is attracted to girls and not boys.

The world is fallen, our biology has been corrupted, and things are not the way they are supposed to be. In a time when there is finally widespread genetic testing, we have discovered that the definition of female is not always XX and male is not always XY. And that doesn’t even touch the issues of how hormones affect perceptions and “feelings.”

The call of Christ is for compassion to those who are in various states of distress over their bodies and sexual identity. The Spirit explicitly sent Phillip to bear witness to the Ethiopian eunuch (who was not allowed in the Temple) and he received grace. We need to lead with grace and direct those persons into discipleship to Jesus.

There may well be differences of opinion as to the best way to do that, but mocking people as ‘trannies’ is obviously not the right thing to do as a Christian.

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. SavedByGrace

SavedByGrace Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Transgender, like Homosexuality, is thoroughly DEMONIC, and has it origin in the pit of hell!

The Bible, which is alone THE Word of God to the human race, says that GOD Created Male and Female, two completely OPPOSITES, and anything else is from the DEVIL!

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Baptist Believer

Baptist Believer Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    All rhetorical flourishes aside, nothing has its origin in the Lake of Fire. The Lake of Fire is a place of destruction.

Yes, I agree.

Not opposites, but complementary. Men and women are quite similar in nature with (normally) some key differences.

No, not really. You are ignoring the effects of what happened in Genesis 3.

You failed to mention that the world is fallen and so is human biology. We all have imperfections and death afflicting us. If you claim that persons born in the image of God but have defects to their sexual organs and/or hormonal levels are “of the devil,” I believe you are WAY out of line.

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. AustinC

AustinC Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Body mutilation can be a sin.
    Being attracted to either gender is not sin. Acting upon that attraction outside of God's ordination of marriage is sin.
    All sin is brought upon us by the curse and by demonic influence. Don't imagine that you haven't been demonically influenced today, sbw.
    When people are spiritually dead in sin, they will openly act according to their sin nature. We who have been redeemed by God's gracious mercy, would be doing the same things if God did not intervene on our behalf.
    I work with a number of homosexuals and transexual people. While I do not understand their attractions, I still love them as created image bearers who are cursed by the fall. I find, like all humans, they can be funny and caring people who long for community. Like all lost people, they do not see their lifestyle as sin. My task is to lovingly show them the need for reconciliation with Jesus. I pray that they come to saving faith.
    What I won't do is I won't hate them. I will show compassion to them. How about you?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Benjamin

Benjamin Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I suggest you consider that the "abnormality" of hermaphroditism happens in 1 out of 10,000 births which may lead one to accept the possibility that some might be born with the genitalia of one sex but the mind of the other sex - maybe as high as 1 in 10,000 but more likely, since this would be related to separate developments of growth it would be even less common than hermaphroditism. But, according to that logic I will concede that the possibility exists.

But here is the issue with the common argument of "being born that way" - out of about 1 in 7 that are claiming that lifestyle almost all of them use that excuse to justify their perversions. You can buy into that PC argument if you like but I'm calling it absolute bunk and an outright lie and/or related to emotional and spiritual disorders.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Bible Thumpin n Gun Totin

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Too much wrong with your post about trannies to even address it. I'm not even on the same plane of thought as you. I disagree in the strongest terms possible and cannot fellowship with someone with the idea that male and female is not a rigid divide. Genesis blows your entire argument clear out of the water.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Bible Thumpin n Gun Totin

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    My task is to raise my kids. The trannies want to subvert and convert my kids. Grace comes AFTER they stop coming for my kids.

When they lose their wartime posture, I will lose mine. To do otherwise is to abdicate God's responsibility for fathers.

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. AustinC

Faith:
    Baptist
    They aren't coming for your kids. You are delusional in that thought. Moreso, such a statement displays no faith in God to sovereignly care for your children. Instead of living in fear, go bring your trangender neighbors a batch of chocolate chip cookies, then invite them to a backyard bbq.
    I have raised 2 of my 3 children to adulthood and my third is nearing that stage. They have all gone to a metro public high school and they have been a light in the world. Show your children how to be faithful, not fearful.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. percho

percho Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
    And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.
    for we have known that the law is spiritual, and I am fleshly, sold by the sin;

No, not really. You are ignoring the effects of what happened in Genesis 3. ? predestined ? >

and, confessedly, great is the secret of piety -- God was manifested in flesh, declared righteous in spirit, seen by messengers, preached among nations, believed on in the world, taken up in glory!
    And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
    He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested [in the flesh], that he might destroy the works of the devil.

Lo, in iniquity I have been brought forth, And in sin doth my mother conceive me.
    for what the law was not able to do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God, His own Son having sent in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, did condemn the sin in the flesh,

And himself is the head of the body -- the assembly -- who is a beginning, a first-born out of the dead, that he might become in all things -- himself -- first,
    because whom He did foreknow, He also did fore-appoint, conformed to the image of His Son, that he might be first-born among many brethren;

Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

11. Bible Thumpin n Gun Totin

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Oh look! A delusional news article from today!

Public School Nurse Suspended For Revealing School is Secretly Transitioning Students

Why would I bring a tranny, who wants to convert my children, to a backyard BBQ where my kids are present? Why not just bring a Pedo too?

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. AustinC

Faith:
    Baptist
    Sigh, no one wants to convert your kids to transexuality. Literally no one. That is you being fear filled and faith less.
    There is a huge difference between a pedophile and a transgender person.

Now, I believe no body mutilation should be allowed on a minor. Only an adult should have the right to choose if they desire to mutilate their body.
    But, listen, no one cares about your children becoming transgender.

It also looks like Ms Cataford is a bit nuts.

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. Bible Thumpin n Gun Totin

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    When my wife was a kindergarten teacher, every other kindergarten teacher EXCEPT for her was reading transgender and gay books to their students.

Oh, and there's this:

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Bible Thumpin n Gun Totin

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Here's another one from today, for anyone saying that they're not coming for our children.

Relevant parts start at 1:42. Language warning from time to time, this is not a Christian channel.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. AustinC

Faith:
    Baptist
    Honestly, Satan and demons will come for you and your children in much more subtle ways. With this situation you are showing your transphobia.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Treating them as abnormal, deviant and ill is, though.

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    There's no such thing as transphobia, or transexual, or homosexual for that matter. There is marriage, and there is sodomy.

And violence is the sister of sodomy. Just ask Lot.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. 777

777 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    typical, preach compassion, understanding and kindness to people when it comes to another leftist, but slam Trump and his supporters as in the spirit of an antichrist, then call the other people made up words.

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. AustinC

Faith:
    Baptist
    Any BB reader can come to this thread and see who is fear filled and who has compassion. One simple way is to see who is exhibiting hate speech. Fear often exhibits itself in hatred.
    So, people here can try to rearrange or redefine terms, but ultimately the issue to address is whether Christians will live in fear or whether they will lovingly preach Christ and Christ crucified to all persons lost in sin.
    I work with transgender and homosexual persons. I laugh with them as we talk sports and general life circumstances and I have compassion when life is hard. My task is not to hate them. My task is to point them to reconciliation with Christ Jesus. I do not live in fear. If I did that, I would be following the devils lies.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    They have been in the schools teaching on lbgtq issues as early as kindergarten.

Disney has decided as a result of the Florida bill stopping such instruction in public schools for 5-8 year olds it will start making pro lgbtq films to reach children.

So yea….. they are coming for our children

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1