Donald Trump accepts Christ

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by evangelist6589, Jun 24, 2016.

1. Darrell C Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

What is not logical is not doing everything you can to crush the Scorpion before he gets the chance to sting. We knew Obama would be bad for this country, yet here he is in his second term.

But you are going to overlook the fact that Trump is a wildcard, whereas, like Obama...Hillary Clinton is already known for what she is, and that she is going to strike is just a matter of time.

You have no logical basis for, first, presuming that Trump is going to hurt rather than help, and secondly...to overlook that fact that Clinton will further Liberal Agendas, and worse...

...seek to establish a "legacy" of her own which she thinks compares to the "Great Legacy" Obama leaves behind.

We have the perfect model for insanity in this.

What I am positive about, Don, is that Trump is a better option to combat the Liberal Agendas, as well as the Islamic Mandate.

No-one in their right mind can deny that.

Secondly, I am positive that Trump will have a responsibility to those that help him win. What that means is that there will be a sensitivity demanded to the worldview of those who hold to a Biblical Worldview.

You can deny that, but, I would ask where in the history of recent presidents do we see a president grossly going against the policies of those who voted for him?

Bush, for example, could have remained neutral in regards to Partial birth Abortion but he was not.

Lastly, I am positive that God will reward a direct stand against evil, and without question, Obama and Clinton are...evil.

No, Don, my declaration of your vote as wasted on a third party candidate is simply fact.

When is the last time a third party candidate won the election?

And when is the last time a third party candidate lost an election for another candidate?

As I have said before, voting your conscience is not only your right, but becomes a mandate lest you bring yourself under condemnation of sin.

I understand that.

But, that doesn't mean I can't seek to discuss the reasoning behind what you see as the proper course you should take based on your beliefs. I am not condemning you, Don, and think that if you feel that strongly about not voting for Trump because you feel it would be a "vote for evil," you are commanded to follow your conscience. But at the same time...

...I question your condemnation of Trump as evil, and even more, that he is an evil that can be compared to Obama and Clinton.

He is secular, no question, and an actor seeking to win the Presidency. But as I have said before...better a secular President that is clearly identified by Christians as an unbeliever, than a President that claims to be a Christian that is deceiving Christians into believing it is okay to be a Christian and support Abortion, homosexuality, and tolerance.

The freedom you enjoy is being undermined by the efforts of Obama and Clinton, on a number of levels. The primary and most clear danger to us as Christians, as I have said before...

...is Islamic Sympathy.

That in itself is the pathway to tyranny and theocratic rule of the most dangerous organization the world has ever seen.

Continued...

2. Darrell C Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    It's not about you, Don, sorry.

It's about the countless souls deceived into thinking that they are Christians, and the worldview they have falls within Christian values.

In other words, there are many who think themselves Christians because, after all...their President, or candidate is Christian. That's what the Media reports, so it must be true.

But how one can confuse a man who has no problem putting his own grandchildren to death ("I don't want my daughters to be punished with a baby..."), and a man who openly advocates homosexuality, as a Christian, well...

...you'll have to explain the reasoning in that to me.

God bless.

3. blessedwife318 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Oh the Irony of this post in this thread. Especially coming from the person who thinks that killing women and children (Trump's position on dealing with terrorist) is the acceptable Christian position (which I'll tell you it is not)

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

4. blessedwife318 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Apparently you missed Dobson laying down cover for him and saying that Trump is a Christian. You known the whole point of this thread.

5. Darrell C Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Wouldn't change the intent of the statement, Don, and I am still waiting to hear how Trump is a more obvious threat than either Obama or Clinton.

Here is your statement, Don:

Note that "if" at the beginning. This means that Clinton is a potential threat if she follows Obama's strategy, which she is declaring she will, but, Trump is obvious in the threat he poses.

Your' not going to spin what you said away, my friend. So now I am also waiting why you do not view Clinton as either a threat or what reasoning you present that gives an impression that...

...she will not follow Obama's strategy.

Good for him, lol, if he has done this. The "Press" has become a joke. Everything these days is the National Enquirer.

Doesn't mean that Trump is going to restrict freedom of speech, that is just absurd.

Do you really think that Trump has the power, even as President...to deny freedom of the press?

Really, Don?

Because I do not follow the news as a hobby, I am not really aware of whatever it is that happened that has led you to this conclusion, and will just say you are free to present the basis for me to examine, and I will, though it will be drudgery, lol. So present the basis for Trump being a more obvious threat than Hillary Clinton, who is only a potential threat.

God bless.

6. blessedwife318 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Because who needs to practice the great commission when we can just cast a vote for a candidate like Trump who flip flops on every issue.
    Watching Christians talk about how Trump is our only hope (that title belongs to Jesus Christ) is one of the many many reasons I cannot and will not vote for that man.
    #NEVERTRUMP

7. Darrell C Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    As you have been told before, you are disqualified to participate in discussion with me. Invite the spiritual head of your household to the forum, and I will speak to him.

That would be your husband.

God bless.

8. blessedwife318 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    And you are disqualified from having anything to say to say to me with your wrongly held views and disingenuous argument. I was just using your post to point out how Trump supporter are his own worst enemies. They tell me everything I need to know to be #NEVERTRUMP
    Besides my husband already took you to task for your treatment of me there is nothing he or I have to say to you. But as this is a public forum that you posted in I am free to use your statements to help make a point and you have definitely made my point for me.

9. InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    BlessedWife hit a nerve I see. Your response reminds me of Trump's reaction to Megyn Kelly's hard question at the first debate last August. Can't you take it?

10. blessedwife318 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yup. His does not like me or my posting because I have no problem pointing out his flawed arguments and attacks on other people.

11. InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The whole argument comes down to:

HILLARY BAD.
    TRUMP BAD, BUT NOT AS BAD.

12. Darrell C Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Hey thanks for giving me the opportunity to once again reveal the complete absurdity of Liberal reasoning.

Let's look at the basis of your understanding of what is taking place here:

This is a response to my statement...

Now lets look at the response you think has hit a nerve again...

Now tell me, where is the irony? How does this even fall into a reasonable relevance with what I have said?

And by the way, the funny bone is not a nerve, lol.

The response to me telling Don that my statement was not directed at him is...

"...Oh yeah? Well Trump wants to kill women and children!"

Now, let me take this one step further, ITL, so pay attention: I have consistently made it clear I view Trump as a secular actor seeking office, no-one with half a brain could possibly miss that, yet a response given is...

I did? lol

Exactly what does Dobson or Trump being a Christian have to do with what I said? How is it relevant to my point?

Answer me, ITL.

The reason this person is disqualified from discussion with myself is that this person simply wants to argue, bases her own conclusions, not on realities, but on emotions. And if one addresses those errors there is a tendency, much like with you, to cry foul and seek to turn every discussion into an argument that brings about nothing productive at all.

So why waste time with such a person?

However, if this person will hand the pants back to her husband and get him on here, I will be happy to respond.

But again, thanks for giving me the opportunity to point out the untter lunacy of the Liberal Thinker, a contradiction in terms if ever there was one.

;)

Now, mark my words, ITL, what has so far been a fairly productive discussion will degenerate into the name-calling nonsense that discussions always turn into when this person is involved. And we may likely see the allies of this individual crawl out of the woodwork, not to debate the issues discussed in this thread, but to see who can hurl the best insult and who gets the most awards for being nothing more than a good illustration of what Discussion and Debate is all about.

God bless.

13. SovereignGrace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The reason why I am voting for Trump is because HilLIARly scares me to death. If she wins, Obummer just hands the baton to her and their leftist views will get shoved down our throats. The SCOTUS has a bunch of ppl that are old enough to have walked off the Ark, so the next POTUS will nominate those who will support their agenda. Let Clinton/Warren get in the WH and the Christians have no shot. HilLIARly and Warren praised the overturn of the Texas abortion case. HilLIARly and Liz Warren(Pocahontas) will kill every baby from Maine to Hawaii...

14. Darrell C Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You are correct. Now...who is guilty?

God bless.

15. Darrell C Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    But SG...

...Trump wants to kill women and children...

God bless.

16. Darrell C Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Now, ITL, before I go, could you answer this for me: is the following...

1. Relevant to what I said?

2. Not blatantly denying what I have consistently said in this discussion?

3. Not taken out of context?

4. Ridiculous in light of the fact that a vote for Clinton will promote what I actually spoke against?

5. Show that my postings present Trump as "our only hope?"

Liberal reasoning at its best, lol.

Its sad to know there are people who simply need someone to hate. Wonder where such a mindset comes from...

God bless.

17. SovereignGrace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Does the Benghazi report released today hurt HilLIARly?

18. blessedwife318 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    SG I'm sorry that DC now feels he has to mock the post of Trump supporters to try to put me back in my place.

19. Darrell C Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You have summed up what I have been saying in this thread. Although I have not broached the issue of the Supreme Court, which from what I heard yesterday delivered another blow to the pro-Life movement.

God bless.

20. SovereignGrace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    No problem my Sister.