1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Emails Show Trump Jr. Knew Information May Have Come From Russian Government

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Revmitchell, Jul 11, 2017.

1. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Personal dislike of Trump has caused some to lose all sense of objectivity. Instead, they just repeat the talking points of all the Trump haters.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2. Calminian

Calminian Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

All I can ask is for media to please continue with the Russia conspiracy stories. It's our best path to discrediting the media and ensuring reelection.

3. Calminian

Site Supporter

The "everybody" is hyperbole or a generality. It doesn't include those who don't follow the conversations. Here is the link where I already offered the link to the individual (which he dishonestly denied).

The media will do anything to bash Trump — and now they’re hurting

If you want more than that you're going to have to clarify your very vague request.

4. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I wish everybody on BB would read through that entire thread. NOWHERE do I state support for Obama. Nowhere.

5. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    This simple post completely satisfies my request. Or you could have just said, "I refer you to post number ### on this thread." I've used that verbiage on more than one occasion on more than one thread.

6. Calminian

Site Supporter

Yes, we agree. You made a very clear defense that Obama's policies were not based giveaways. If I were Obama, I'd be very pleased with that.

In fact on that same thread you said,

"I can think of one time I supported Obama, but it was so long ago you weren't posting here yet. You could not have "called me out on it."

It had to do with his signing a bill regulating credit card interest rates and how credit card companies applied payments to outstanding balances. I think that was in 2010, or thereabouts."​

So even on the thread you admit to supporting Obama. And that was your challenge. Name a time I supported Obama. I think I've done that.

So, vindicated? Apologies? Maybe from Squire also?

7. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Please see my post number 85 on this thread.

8. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    No apology here. I asked for proof that Obama garnered lots of votes with giveaway programs. I did not contest the existence of giveaway programs. So your allegation is false.

You said I posted time and time again and "slipped up many times". That is also false.

As to the new credit card law, do you support or oppose:
    • Requiring credit card companies to apply payments to the highest interest rate balance first, rather than applying them to the lowest interest rate balances first. (Saves the consumer money in interest charges.)
    • Giving consumers at least 21 days to make a payment after mailing statements.
    • Forbidding credit card companies from randomly changing the due date from month to month.
    • Forbidding credit card companies from making retroactive interest rate hikes.
    • Requiring credit card companies to give consumers at least 45 days notice of any upcoming interest rate hikes.
    • Forbidding credit card companies from changing the terms of the agreement between the company and consumer more than once in a year.
    Tell me what you oppose in this law and why.

9. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I don't have to read it.

I know you were never an Obama supporter.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  10. Calminian

Site Supporter

The gnats you strain over the course of each thread. :Wink