1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Estimated Dates of the Events of the 1 Year Great Tribulation of the Earth

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by gaviria.christian, Nov 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reformed1689

Reformed1689 Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Do you know how many people have predicted dates just to be utterly embarrassed? Sorry, I don't need to believe you, I believe SCRIPTURE. Scripture says, none of us know. In fact, I can all but guarantee it will NOT be on the date you posted.

2. gaviria.christian

Faith:
    Seeking Christ
    Indeed many have cried wolf over the centuries, but does that therefore negate that the final person to cry wolf when the wolf is approaching is actually telling the truth? Your ears have grown dull and you have become hard of heart, like many others, and in this final hour you are rejecting the one person that is actually telling you the truth. If you won't believe me right off the bat, then at least believe me for the sake of all the genealogies and timelines I have added up with precision to calculate the precise year we are in since creation, thus proving that in a few years it will be the year 6000, the latest the Messiah would come. How these dates have been derived are not "guesswork" nor arbitrary, but on solid concrete genealogies and solid and concrete timelines and solid and concrete appointed times of the Torah and solid and concrete times in Revelation. It grieves me for your own sakes to see so much hardness of heart and stubbornness and refusal to investigate these matters more to see for yourselves that what I am saying is indeed logical and true, coming from the scriptures themselves.

3. Reformed1689

Faith:
    Baptist
    The Messiah ALREADY came. You are approximately 2,000 years behind on that one.

I've already investigated the Scriptures. And it says you don't know what you are talking about because it says we don't know the day or our of the Son of Man's return.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. gaviria.christian

Faith:
    Seeking Christ
    The Messiah hasn't made his second coming. I am speaking of his second coming, not his first. But so be it, that will be my last attempt to persuade you to look into the validity of these dates. I am not here to argue endlessly with stubborn people.

5. Reformed1689

Faith:
    Baptist
    And I will always call out false teachers such as yourself.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. gaviria.christian

Faith:
    Seeking Christ
    The events haven't even happened for you to say, "what he said was false", to then call me a "false teacher", which makes your basis on calling me a "false teacher" your own mere incredulity and stubbornness and hardness of heart, which is also sin, because it is slander.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Reformed1689

Faith:
    Baptist
    I'm calling you a false teacher because you directly go against Scripture that says no person knows the day or hour, yet you claim to know the day and hour.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. gaviria.christian

Faith:
    Seeking Christ
    No, I claim to know the day and the hour because the scriptures themselves declare it themselves. The book of Revelation says the Messiah comes 7 and 1/2 days before the trumpet blasts, and the Torah says the trumpet blasts are on a certain exact day, New Moon 7 Day 1, and with a little bit of math, voila, you have day and hour the Messiah comes. None of this is incoherent and illogical. The only thing incoherent an illogical is your refusal to believe because you think that the Messiah didn't somehow reveal the timing of his second coming in his Revelation to us, which is the most profound prophetic book ever written, giving us the exact order of events spoken by the prophets much time before the Messiah, and also the exact form the appointed times of the Torah of the autumn would be manifested as through the Messiah.

9. Reformed1689

Faith:
    Baptist
    Where does the Torah say this?

10. Reformed1689

Faith:
    Baptist
    I think it wasn't revealed because IT SAYS IT WASN'T.

11. gaviria.christian

Faith:
    Seeking Christ
    On the 1st day of the 7th new moon you shall have a set-apart convocation. You shall not do any ordinary work. It is a day for you to blast the trumpets
    Numbers 29:1

Speak to the people of Israel, saying, In the 7th new moon, on the 1st day of the new moon, you shall have a shabbath-rest, a memorial proclaimed with blast of trumpets, a set-apart convocation.
    Leviticus 23:24

12. Reformed1689

Faith:
    Baptist
    And how do those correlate to Revelation?

13. gaviria.christian

Faith:
    Seeking Christ
    It wasn't revealed at the time the Messiah said no one knew, not even himself. But much time happened after that, the book of Revelation was given to mankind, which now gave us details of the second coming that no one knew up until that point when the book of Revelation was given. Even the apostle Paul did not know what the book of Revelation said, and he probably never read it, because it had not yet been given. The book of Revelation tells us the Messiah comes 7 and 1/2 days prior to the the first trumpet blast, and since in the Torah we know when the trumpet blasts happen, then therefore we do know the day and the hour of the second coming. The reason this isn't commonly understood is because many people take on your attitude and don't bother to research this and discover that the knowledge of the day of the second coming is indeed there under our very noses.

#33 gaviria.christian, Nov 3, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2019
  14. gaviria.christian

Faith:
    Seeking Christ
    These correlate to the 7 trumpets of Revelation.

15. Reformed1689

Faith:
    Baptist
    HOW?

16. rockytopva

rockytopva Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    If I had to pick an end time date I would go with the scientist, Isaac Newton...

“And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half.” –Daniel 12:7

From a folio cataloged as Yahuda MS 7.3g, f. 13v:

"So then the time times & half a time are 42 months or 1260 days or three years & an half, reckoning twelve months to a year & 30 days to a month as was done in the Calendar of the primitive year. And the days of short lived Beasts being put for the years of lived kingdoms, the period of 1260 days, if dated from the complete conquest of the three kings A.C. 800, will end A.C. 2060.”" - – Isaac Newton

As Charlemagne was crowned king on December 25, 800 by Pope Leo the III so the day of Christ's coming will be on Christmas Day, 2060. If the rapture of the saints (1 Thessalonians 4:16-17) occurs seven years before the time of Christ’s coming the date of the rapture 12.25 2053. However… Isaac Newton notes…...

““It may end later, but I see no reason for its ending sooner. This I mention not to assert when the time of the end shall be, but to put a stop to the rash conjectures of fancifull men who are frequently predicting the time of the end, & by doing so bring the sacred prophesies into discredit as often as their predictions fail. Christ comes as a thief in the night, & it is not for us to know the times & seasons which God hath put into his own breast." –- Isaac Newton

17. gaviria.christian

Faith:
    Seeking Christ
    Because just as the Messiah fulfilled all the spring appointed times of the Torah in his first coming, such as Passover of the Torah with his death on the day and hour of the Passover, first fruits of barley of the Torah with his resurrection on the day of the first fruits of barley, and Pentecost of the Torah 50 days later by sending his anointing on the day of Pentecost, so at his second coming he will fulfill the autumn appointed times of the Torah, beginning with the trumpet blasts, which is the first appointed time of the Torah in the autumn, which is why his second coming is associated with trumpet blasts, for they are the 7 trumpets of Revelation, which happen in correlation with the trumpet blasts of the Torah that happen in New Moon 7 Day 1, which is why we know the precise day and hour of the second coming, for according to Revelation he comes 1/2 prophetic hour before the first trumpet blast, which is 7 and 1/2 days.

This is because the Master himself will come down from heaven with the signal of a shout by the head angel and a blast of the trumpet of God. First, those who are dead in the Messiah will rise. Then, we who are living and still around will be taken up together with them in the clouds to meet with the Master in the air. That way we will always be with the Master.
    1 Thessalonians 4:16-17

Then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven. And then all the peoples of the earth will mourn when they see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory. And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet blast, and they will gather his chosen from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.
    Matthew 24:30-31

18. MartyF

MartyF Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    ‘He could at least tell us his full name, so that we can call him in 2027 . . .

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. gaviria.christian

Faith:
    Seeking Christ
  20. Reformed1689

Faith:
    Baptist
    Ok, but how does any of that pinpoint a year? NOTE: I don't even agree with your analysis that this has anything to do with Revelation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.