1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Estimated Dates of the Events of the 1 Year Great Tribulation of the Earth

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by gaviria.christian, Nov 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gaviria.christian

Faith:
    Seeking Christ
    Because the Messiah would return in the year 6000, to thus begin the millennial Shabbath of this earth.

Current Year Since Creation on November 3, 2019 is 5993 YB, “Year from the Beginning”
    Adam was in Year 1 YB, which was around 3974 BC, then Seth around Year 131 YB, which was around 3844 BC, Enosh around Year 236 YB, which was around 3739 BC, Kenan around Year 326 YB, which was around 3649 BC, Mahalalel around Year 396 YB, which was around 3579 BC, Jared around Year 461 YB, which was around 3514 BC, Enoch around Year 623 YB, which was around 3352 BC, Methuselah around Year 688 YB, which was around 3287 BC, Lamech around Year 875 YB, which was around 3100 BC, Noah around Year 1057 YB, which was around 2918 BC, Shem around Year 1560 YB, which was around 2415 BC, because he was born when Noah was 503 years old, for he was 97 when the Flood happened and was 100 years old 2 years after the flood, which happened for 1 year, which happened when Noah was 600, which was the Year 1657 YB, which was around 2318 BC, then Arphaxad around Year 1660 YB, which was around 2315 BC, Shelah around Year 1695 YB, which was around 2280 BC, Eber around Year 1725 YB, which was around 2250 BC, Peleg around Year 1759 YB, which was around 2216 BC, Reu around Year 1789 YB, which was around 2186 BC, Serug around Year 1821 YB, which was around 2154 BC, Nahor around Year 1851 YB, which was around 2124 BC, then Terah around Year 1880 YB, which was around 2095 BC, Abraham around Year 2010 YB, which was around 1965 BC, for he was born when Terah was 130, not when Terah was 70, then Isaac around Year 2110 YB, which was around 1865 BC, Jacob around Year 2170 YB, which was around 1805 BC, then the entrance of Jacob and family into Egypt around Year 2300 YB, which was around 1675 BC, then the exodus of Israel from Egypt around Year 2510 YB, which was around 1465 BC, which was 210 years later after Jacob and his family entered Egypt, for Israel was not enslaved to Egypt 400 nor 430 years, for the 430 year countdown began when Abram first received the promise when he was 70, which happened at Ur of the Chaldeans, and the 400 year countdown began when his first descendant Isaac was born when he was 100, then the entrance of Israel into the land of Canaan around Year 2550 YB, which was around 1425 BC, which was the 51st Yovel year, which was 40 years after their exodus from Egypt in 2510 YB, which was around 1465 BC, then the beginning of the construction of the first temple around Year 2990 YB, which was around 985 BC, the end of the rulership of King Solomon over the house of Judah around Year 3026 YB, which was around 949 BC, the end of the rulership of King Rehoboam over the house of Judah around Year 3043 YB, which was around 932 BC, the end of the rulership of King Abijah over the house of Judah around Year 3046 YB, which was around 929 BC, the end of the rulership of King Asa around Year 3087 YB, which was around 888 BC, then was the rulership of King Jehoshaphat over the house of Judah, then King Jehoram over Judah, then King Ahaziah over Judah, then Queen Athaliah over Judah, then King Joash over Judah, then King Amaziah over Judah, then King Uzziah over Judah, then King Jotham over Judah, then King Ahaz over Judah, then King Hezekiah over Judah, then King Manasseh over Judah, then King Amon over Judah, then King Josiah over Judah, then King Jehoahaz over Judah, which some of these rulerships were coregent for many years, meaning two kings ruled at the same time, and thus, the time of their rulerships sometimes overlapped one another, then from the end of the rulership of King Asa around 288 years later was the rulership of King Jehoiakim over Judah, which ended around 3375 YB, which was around 600 BC, which was around the beginning of the Babylonian captivity, which was when the temple articles were taken to Babylon, and also when sacrifices first stopped, which was also the beginning of the 1,290 years of Daniel, where each prophetic day was a literal year, and then the command was issued to rebuild Jerusalem around 142 years later, and although King Cyrus was the first to issue the command to rebuild the temple of God, through the previous command of King Cyrus it was King Artaxerxes who issued the command to rebuild Jerusalem and its walls specifically, which was a command that was issued around the Year 3517 YB, which was around 458 BC, and then was the anointing of the Messiah 483 years later, which happened after the 7 prophetic weeks of reconstruction and after 62 prophetic weeks, therefore after 69 prophetic weeks after the command to rebuild Jerusalem, which was after the 49 literal years of reconstruction and after 434 literal years, which is therefore the Year 4000 YB, which was 26 AD, the year of his baptism, the year of his anointing, a Yovel year, in the Day of Atonement, in the autumn, and then in 691 AD was the completion of the Dome of the Rock, thus fulfilling the abomination that would profane the place where the two temples of God stood, which was Mount Moriah, which happened 1,290 years from 600 BC when the sacrifices in the first temple stopped, which is also the beginning of the 1,335 years of Daniel, where again each prophetic day is a literal year, and thus, in the current date of November 3, 2019 AD, around 1,993 years have passed since the anointing of the Messiah in 4000 YB, which was 26 AD, which is why mathematically 3974 BC to 26 AD is precisely 4,000 years and also why 4000 BC to 3974 BC is precisely 26 years, for 3974 BC is the true year of the creation and 26 AD is the true year of the anointing of the Messiah, therefore today we are in the Year 5993 YB, with around 7 years left until the Year 6000 YB, which would be 2026 AD, which would thus be the year of the second coming of the Messiah, which is precisely 2,000 years since his anointing, and is also 1,335 years since completion of the Dome of the Rock in 691 AD.

2. Reformed1689

Reformed1689 Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    According to what?

3. gaviria.christian

Faith:
    Seeking Christ
    According to the Torah, which says that God created in 6 days and set apart the 7th day as a shabbath, which he did to foreshadow the appointed time for this existence of this earth, 7,000 total years with the last 1,000 years appointed as the millennial Shabbath of this earth, which is why according to the book of Revelation the rulership of the Messiah is 1,000 years on the earth. It's why we read,

For if Joshua had given them rest, God would not have spoken later about another day. There remains, then, a Shabbath-rest for the people of God;
    Hebrews 4:8-9

But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that 1 day is with the Master as a 1,000 years, and a 1,000 years as 1 day.
    2 Peter 3:8

The knowledge that the Messiah would come in the year 6000 is actually common knowledge among Jews. Its because most christians and catholics discard the Torah that they don't know this profound truth. The knowledge of the year of the second coming of the Messiah can easily be determined by calculating the year we are in since creation, and then subtracting the difference from the year 6000. Simple.

4. Reformed1689

Faith:
    Baptist
    And this is where your entire argument falls apart. A day in Gen 1 is a LITERAL day. This is affirmed in several places throughout Scripture. Nowhere is this 1,000 years. The sabbath already ended. Again, your whole argument goes completely against Scripture. Thank you for wasting my time.

5. Reformed1689

Faith:
    Baptist
    "The Meaning of Yom in Genesis 1:5" by David C Taylor, Jr

6. gaviria.christian

Faith:
    Seeking Christ
    Did I say somehow say that the days in Genesis were not literal? Let me explain in layman's terms for a layman, each literal day foreshadowed 1,000 years, so 7 literal days foreshadowed 7,000 total years.

7. Reformed1689

Faith:
    Baptist
    Based on what?

8. gaviria.christian

Faith:
    Seeking Christ
    On what I already told you. Shall I copy and paste again?

According to the Torah, which says that God created in 6 days and set apart the 7th day as a shabbath, which he did to foreshadow the appointed time for this existence of this earth, 7,000 total years with the last 1,000 years appointed as the millennial Shabbath of this earth, which is why according to the book of Revelation the rulership of the Messiah is 1,000 years on the earth. It's why we read,

Blessed and set-apart are those who share in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of the Messiah and will reign with him for 1,000 years.
    Revelation 20:6

But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that 1 day is with the Master as a 1,000 years, and a 1,000 years as 1 day.
    2 Peter 3:8

For in 6 days Yehovah made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested on the 7th day. Therefore Yehovah blessed the Shabbath day and set it apart.
    Exodus 20:11

For if Joshua had given them rest, God would not have spoken later about another day. There remains, then, a Shabbath-rest for the people of God;
    Hebrews 4:8-9

For forty years I loathed that generation and said, “They are a people who go astray in their heart, and they have not known my ways.” Therefore I swore in my wrath, “They shall not enter my rest.
    Psalm 95:10-11

for anyone who enters the rest of God also rests from their works, just as God did from his.
    Hebrews 4:10

The knowledge that the Messiah would come in the year 6000 is actually common knowledge among Jews. Its because most christians and catholics discard the Torah that they don't know this profound truth. The knowledge of the year of the second coming of the Messiah can easily be determined by calculating the year we are in since creation, and then subtracting the difference from the year 6000. Simple.

9. Reformed1689

Faith:
    Baptist
    Chapter and verse, don't just say Torah. NOWHERE does it say this is foreshadowing 7,000 years.

10. gaviria.christian

Faith:
    Seeking Christ
    And it wouldn't, because if it did it would be too easy if the scriptures plainly told us there was a 7,000 year plan and that the Messiah was coming in the year 6,000. This is hidden knowledge, which is understood only by the wise, through the Torah and the book of Revelation. Those scriptures I quoted allude to this truth I told you, that there is indeed a 7,000 year plan for this earth. Now it is up to you whether to believe or not, so far I have answered all your questions coherently indicating that what I choose to believe is not without basis in scripture, as if I were some nut job coming up with random dates. No, these are concrete calculations based on intelligent assertions regarding the truth expressed in the scriptures.

11. Reformed1689

Faith:
    Baptist
    More proof that this isn't real.

12. gaviria.christian

Faith:
    Seeking Christ
    The proof is there, but because you are stubborn and hard of heart you refuse to see, just like the Pharisees were stubborn and hard of heart and refused to understand why Yeshuah was the Messiah. And at this point I cannot help you, no matter how many more scriptures I throw at you, because God is the one who ultimately opens the understanding of man, or hardens the heart, according to who he has chosen. And these matters we were just discussing are merely the tip of the iceberg, if just in the beginning of this discussion you were slandering me and refusing to understand, you already were not going to understand higher matters regarding the details of the events related to the second coming. You are your own worst enemy, blocking yourself from attaining the truth because of your hardness of heart and incredulity, to your own demise and condemnation.

13. Reformed1689

Faith:
    Baptist
    No, what you are doing actually has a label. It's called eisegesis. Reading into the text something that isn't there. You have made up a false teaching based on fantasy. You have ignored Scriptures that flat tell you that you cannot know the day or time. This is even stated in Revelation. I'm not slandering you, this is fact. Slander would require false statements. What you are proclaiming is not truth. It is a lie, not founded in Scripture but in the deception of Satan to distract the church.

14. gaviria.christian

Faith:
    Seeking Christ
    Is it a lie? We shall see soon enough. My hope for you is that you do believe, and come to true repentance and obedience, but if you refuse to believe and obey, then may you drink the wine of the wrath of God in a few years as you rightfully deserve for stubbornness and incredulity and slander and disobedience.

#54 gaviria.christian, Nov 3, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2019
  15. Reformed1689

Faith:
    Baptist
    I believe what is ACTUALLY written.

16. robycop3

robycop3 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    MMRRPP ! WRONG !

The AC will be ONE MAN, as Daniel & Paul each wrote, inder inspiration from God.

17. robycop3

robycop3 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Then Torah also says to kill adulterers & Sabbath breakers. Have you done so ?

18. gaviria.christian

Faith:
    Seeking Christ
    He has been indeed one man, a succession of one man in highest authority in Rome.

19. gaviria.christian

Faith:
    Seeking Christ
    The Messiah instructed us to not condemn anyone to death, because we are in a time of mercy to call sinners to repentance, but once he returns, the death penalty of the Torah will be enforced again, and not with stones, but with aeonial fire, and not with just destruction of body, but destruction of body and soul. The stakes will be higher during the 1,000 year rulership of the Messiah, and he will rule the world with a rod of iron, according to the Torah of Moses, hence "and the Torah will go forth from Mount Zion".

20. Rolfe

Rolfe Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Well this thread brings back memories. I remember hearing Harold Camping make his prediction over the car radio late night while driving in Chicago in the winter of 1994. ...And we all know how that turned out.

• Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.