1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Europe and the United States need to pay ATTENTION to the Phillipines!

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by righteousdude2, May 29, 2017.

1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    "Regional military spokesman Lt. Col. Joar Herrera said five government personnel were wounded in the clash with at least 15 fighters from a Muslim rebel group called Maute in the village of Basak Malutlut in Marawi, a bustling predominantly Muslim city in Lanao del Sur province."

ISIS-linked gunmen battle Philippine troops in southern city

As I read this article in our local paper today, I was drawn to the quote above. The city that is the focal point for the Phillipine Army is the city Marawi; A bustling, PREDOMINATELY MUSLIM CITY.

I want to ask Europe and America one question. When they continue to allow Muslim refugees into their country, and permitting them to congregate in one portion of a city, WHAT ASSURANCE DO THEY HAVE THAT THIS TYPE OF REBELLION BREAKS OUT, threatening the rest of their country???

Radical Islam has built the perfect Trojan Horse, and the name of this horse is "CHARITY!"

This very scenario, will.eventually be reality throughout the world, and it will be the world war your children and grandchilren will fight and die for!

IMHO, it is way past time to stop the tsunami of undocumented, unvetted refugees. Please note that these cutthroats BEHEADED the city mayor. And it is probably a good chance that this predominately Muslim population has established Sharia law. And denounced Phillipine laws and social customs.

BEWARE, this could be our future!? And, for those liberal, do-gooders, don't lay this uprising at the feet of the embattled Phillipne President.