Euthanasia is alive and well in America

Discussion in '2005 Archive' started by Soulman, Jan 16, 2005.

1. Soulman New Member

Posted by IveyLeaguer:
    The health care system in this country has become, in the past 30 years, as sick as the professed church of Jesus Christ. And that's VERY sick.

I am not sure I understand what you mean by that. Could you please elaborate?

2. IveyLeaguer New Member

It's a fair question, Brother Soulman, and I knew I shouldn't have made such a provacative statement if not prepared to back it up, which I am not.

Nevertheless, here's the idea. The health care system of this country has deteriorated on a parallel with the church of Jesus Christ in the past 30 years or so (though on the surface both have made great gains). I have seen both entities firsthand.

There may be other parallels that could and should be drawn, but that particular one just popped out of my head. I shouldn't have been so flippant about a statement so serious, please forgive me. I love the invisible church of our Lord Jesus Christ, and all of its people, my brethren. Make no mistake about that. And though I have no interest in debating the point, I won't withdraw it. I believe it to be the truth.

3. don 3426 New Member

The health care system can only do as much as doctors have knowledge. They probably did there best and God had her in that pain for a reason. Im sorry your friend lost his closest companion that must have been hard.