1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Feds undercut civilian supply for ammo

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by LadyEagle, Mar 17, 2009.

1. Crabtownboy

Crabtownboy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Which do you desire ....

The military with a lack of ammo

or

Civilians with a lack of ammo?

2. Dragoon68

Dragoon68 Active Member

Neither! How about you?

3. LeBuick

LeBuick New Member

Last I heard, the defense department is run by a Republican. With all the things on Obama's plate, I don't think this is where he is wasting brain cells so the order must of come from the Republican in charge...

4. LeBuick

LeBuick New Member

Here is the problem with the WND story, it is hard to determine the reason behind this decision. Without knowing that for sure, it is hard to say if this is good or bad.

5. Dragoon68

Dragoon68 Active Member

You're still missing the point. What matters is that it's a bad idea. There's no doubt Obama is assembling one of the most dangerous anti-gun administrations in a long time even if it does include Gates as a holdover from Bush.

6. Dragoon68

Dragoon68 Active Member

When a "good" reason is found be sure to let us know! In the mean time it's just another bad idea in the gun enthusiasts community. Such bad ideas have never failed to prove themselves for what they are in times past. I don't expect differently this time!