1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured 'Gay' couple face trial for raping adopted sons

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Jedi Knight, Apr 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi Knight

Jedi Knight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Accusing Christians of wickedness is the norm for you around here Zacc. A lot of heat.....very little light.

#21 Jedi Knight, Apr 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2013
  2. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

When Christians stop acting wickedly, then I'll stop pointing it out. And I suppose you think your little diatribe and the same talking points of so many Christians spreading this same type of wickedness in "the name of God" is spreading light?

There is NOTHING different between what the masses in the Church are now doing and what Fred Phelps does.

Yet the same masses want to claim the high ground cause they aren't picketing any gay funerals.

But like I said, it's a really ugly bias. But it's the same thing the lepers endured during Christ's ministry and before.

3. Gregory Perry Sr.

Gregory Perry Sr. Active Member

Skewed Reporting...

The mainstream media is NOT going to report anything that would put the sodomites in a bad light. That is just simply NOT politically or culturally correct. I'd be willing to bet that there is far more of this kind of stuff going on in the queer community than will ever see the light of day.

One other thing....I think anybody (Gay OR "Straight")that molests an innocent child ought to be lined up before a firing squad and shot! (after they have been given the opportunity to repent and trust Christ as Saviour of course). I would also include the judge or social services worker that granted the sodomites custody or "adoption" of these poor children. They are just as guilty and deserving of punishment. Actually, to be Biblical, lets just hang a "millstone" about their necks and toss them in the deep end. (Luke 17:1-3) Spending taxpayer dollars to keep them fed and housed in a comfortable jail is far too generous. IMHO:BangHead: One other thing...sin IS sin....but the Bible DOES call what the Sodomites do an ABOMINATION. That is undeniable. It is UNNATURAL behaviour....and always will be...that is what makes it worse if that is possible.

Bro.Greg

#23 Gregory Perry Sr., Apr 10, 2013
  4. Mexdeaf

Mexdeaf New Member

While I agree with "sin is sin is sin", I think if you worked in the Deaf population and in other countries as I have you might change your mind. I don't know about statistics, but I DO know real stories. There are predatory homosexuals out there and they are operating under the cover of the media bias and the fear of their victims to report what is happening.

I don't hate homosexuals - I count many as my friends and they know at least two things - number one, that I love them; number two, that Jesus loves them.

5. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

I've worked out there too and there are just because of mere numbers, more heterosexual predators. If we are gonna talk about coverup of homosexual predators, we might as well talk about the massive number of heterosexual predators too.

The mass media is extremely liberal. Don't expect them to talk negatively about the same out of control sinfulness their networks have contributed to and continue to do.

6. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

I agree that the bent of homosexuality will never be brought to light in something like this. It would be too offensive. But let me tell you - had they been Christians or homeschooled or something, you bet your bippy it would have been brought out in the news!

7. Mexdeaf

Mexdeaf New Member

I daresay there is very little media "cover-up" of heterosexual predators. Almost weekly there is a news article about a male teacher taking advantage of a female student and vice-versa (and the likewise- parents, siblings, you name it.)

Percentage-wise I would bet that the homosexual predators at least match the number of heterosexual ones. Of course we will never know because no one is willing to admit it or to be politically incorrect enough to research it.

8. Magnetic Poles

Magnetic Poles New Member

The OP is nothing more than an attempt to paint with a broad brush based on a couple of twisted individuals; while seeking approval of this bias from others.

9. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

:applause: Completely agree.

Not to say that it isn't a problem. But we in the Church don't nearly speak so much about the heterosexual sin these days as we do about homosexual sin.

10. Jedi Knight

Site Supporter

That's what was the point! I enjoy talking to you annsi and MexDeaf,Salty ect. But there is always some that have zero discernment so I dont care to feed nor explain to the trolls. That said you don't hear an adultery,fornication ect organization being touted by the liberal media.

#30 Jedi Knight, Apr 10, 2013
  11. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Percentage wise, I can just about guarantee you that there is a higher percentage of heterosexuals molesting around the globe. It's pandemic.

And they are mostly married.

12. Jedi Knight

Site Supporter

Right on my brother!

13. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Considering this thread's topic and that it's on its fourth page, I am closing it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.