Has the fat lady sung yet?

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Seeker of the Source, Dec 17, 2020.

1. RighteousnessTemperance& Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    The only use the lawsuit against Pence seemed to serve was in highlighting the legal situation. Clearly Congress unconstitutionally passed a law rather than pursue a constitutional amendment. Pence understandably doesn't want to deal with this single-handedly, even though he could. They need to bring the fraud to the forefront, expose the evidence in session, read it all into the record. Is there a way to do something like that?

2. RighteousnessTemperance& Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Had there been no COVID-19, I could agree. But there was and I can't. It just sounds too ridiculous, given the evidence. The Dem/RINO fraud was multi-faceted and coordinated, carried out on a massive scale, yet still appears to have been finally achieved through machine manipulation with huge spikes calculated to bring Biden's numbers above Trump's, which were unprecedented.

If the GOP sides with the Dems to let Biden steal the election, then your accusation that the GOP is as bad as the DNC will prove correct. But we already know the RINOs are just as bad, if not worse, because of their traitorous pretense. Those hoping Trump might turn it around are not wrong that he would, but may be wrong that he could.

3. Benjamin Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I think challenging the Electoral Votes puts these factors as a matter record and forces an open debate which has been ignored. I wait to see if a state will flip before the vote and get the ball rolling which will intensify the challenges.

If the GOP wasn't for the most part gutless I would think Jan 6th would turn into a major battle, but hope there is enough speaking out about the concerns of the People that it may be enough to make this battle seem more real to those trying to deny it and sticking their heads in the sand.

I just don't see Jan 6th being the end of this dispute. It may be the day that starts intensifying this battle toward more extreme measures.

4. JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I think if Trump could have held it (himself) together he would have won easily. Without Covid, certaily, but even with Covid it was his to loose.

5. RighteousnessTemperance& Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Except that ignores the massive fraud cited. However, you may not accept that it occurred. Trump's numbers were unprecedented, independent of the Dems' underhanded methods. Not so the unbelievable, ridiculously high numbers for Biden.

6. JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I believe fraud occurred. Trump and Biden had unprecedented numbers.

Both were underhanded in that both lied to the American people to trick them out of their vote.

What I mean about Trump losing rather than Biden winning is that Trump drove many away by saying stupid stuff, by his demeanor, and by his inability to use relevant information when arguing against the DNC points.

Trump has absolutely no chance of winning in 2024 because he has allowed his personal failings to overshadow his accomplishments.

There were too many times many of us thought "Trump has this" only to watch him blow it. His ego gets in the way.

7. 777 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    but only one of the two had their goons commit election fraud. Equivocate all you wish, one had to go out and actually campaign, while the other one hid in his basement and had his MSM and election workers help him "campaign".

You might want to give this one a read, if you haven't already:

Mark Levin’s list: 15 ways Democrats stole the election (washingtonexaminer.com)

and they did and it's common knowledge.

8. atpollard Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    January 6, Congress ratifies and the Fat Lady will have sung.
    Only State Legislatures can prevent that by invalidating their own Electoral Votes (by sending a second set of votes before January 6) ... which the states do not seem to be doing.

After Jan 6 Ratification, it is just waiting for the ceremony for President-Elect Biden to be sworn in as President Biden.

9. Benjamin Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Nah, no way this is going to be over on the 6th.