1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hi, my name is...

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Hush Whisper, Jun 17, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Hush Whisper

Hush Whisper Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    ...Lyndale. I'm a 56 year old Man. A member of the Body of Jesus, "born again"...and fail's miserably all the time at it, to be truthful.
    My story is ? I just don't know where to begin. Growing up, was normal. Graduated from a Baptist School, went on to attend a Baptist College, but failed at it.
    Thru the years I got married. Had 2 wonderful children, Jennifer and Michael. Divorced 14 years later, because of a lie.
    Spent the next few years watching over my Parents, till they passed away.
    Now living in Akron, Ohio with my girlfriend (which her name is also Jennifer) and our dog Katie. Both wonderful girls.

There is much more to more story as you'll learn soon. I just want you to know, when you do see what else I'll show you, please believe me.. I love God with all my Heart and Soul. I would never contradict His Living Word on any day of my Existence. His Son, Jesus, is my only King... and thou life may seem its worst... I will never give in or quit Loving Both of Them.

~nice to meet you folks,
    Lyndale

• Like Like x 1
  2. Rob_BW

Rob_BW Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    How's it going. I'm originally from North Industry, a bit south of Canton, though it's been 30 years or so since I've lived there.

3. rlvaughn

rlvaughn Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Welcome to the Baptist Board, Hush Whisperer.

4. tyndale1946

tyndale1946 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Lyndale welcome to the BB... When you feel comfortable come and tell us your story... We all have stories to share in our walk with the Lord... Here is a link when you feel the need to come down and hear a few or add one of your own... I love to tell them and I love to here them... Brother Glen:)

Tell Us A Story!

5. Hush Whisper

Hush Whisper Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Thank you folks for the welcome and Glen, sometime tomorrow I will tell you a story, that you've never heard before or can even guess at...promise. Well worth coming back to see....g'nite friends.

6. tyndale1946

tyndale1946 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I look forward to it... We all like a good story!... Brother Glen:)

7. Hush Whisper

Hush Whisper Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Part of my story you can find under "Creation vs Evolution" (be kind) and God bless.