1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured How should Christians judge America?

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by Calminian, Sep 17, 2019.

1. Calminian

Calminian Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

What evil do you think he's voting for? Who do you vote for?

2. Wesley Briggman

Wesley Briggman Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

MB, is your comment based on the following scripture? If so, I may be wrong, but I think this is referring to conditions during the tribulation period. If not, please provide the scripture to support your statement.

[Rev 18:2-4 KJV] 2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird. 3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies. 4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

3. MB

MB Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I am aware of these things yet the boom where I live was well underway before he got elected. Trump has nothing to do with the current boom neither did Obama. Oil has everything to do with it and Colorado is right in the middle of the oil fields. I knew this was coming I use to work for oil exploration companies. Some say it's the largest oil discovery the world has ever seen. Just about every company here has help wanted signs in there windows.No body is getting rich but the rich.
    MB

4. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Trump has everything to do with the boom

5. MB

MB Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    True it does but everything doesn't seem to happen all at once. I believe we are building up to those positions and they may be precursors to the trials of the tribulation.
    MB

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Calminian

Site Supporter

This honestly sounds like leftist denial, or TDS. the fact is presidents and politicians can do much to ruin good trends. Trump has kept alive some trends and has created some new trends, especially with the tax cut stimulus. If you can't give him any credit, it's just plain denial.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. MB

MB Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I give up. What do you think he has to do with the discovery of oil.
    MB

8. MB

MB Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    It isn't leftist. Do you live in Colorado? Most likely not or you would have made such an ignorant statement. The Boom started here about 7 years ago prove me wrong.
    MB

9. Calminian

Site Supporter

Sorry, you can prove your own nonsense. The boom started in 2016 when the wet blanket was lifted.

And who are you voting for, and what is this voting for evil you keep talking about?

#69 Calminian, Sep 19, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2019
  10. MB

MB Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Who'
    That's what I thought you don't know what you are talking about. Why should I be surprised about what you say. Seems you have the same problem about what you believe.
    MB

11. MB

MB Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    This is what I thought your all about money you vote your pocket book and not what's best for the country.
    MB

12. Calminian

Site Supporter

And this is the type of answer I anticipated from you. Obfuscate and run. You're afraid to say who you vote for.

13. MB

MB Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I certainly have no fear of you. I've already said I didn't vote but you memory can't be counted on for accuracy. Can it?

14. Calminian

Site Supporter

Sorry, I did not catch that, but how sad. The unborn really only have one remedy, the vote of the caring Christian. That's really their only hope.

Not only to you refuse to vote to help them, but call pro-life voters evil. Just makes me very sad (and yes sometime angry, if I let it get to me, which i often do).

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. MB

MB Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    It's easy to throw insults around when your hiding behind a computer screen. Here you are trying to prove your saint hood by voting your pocket book
    :Roflmao
    MB

16. Calminian

Site Supporter

I see you're no longer posting serious comments. Your'e merely trying to incite anger now.

17. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Do you really think so Calminian? I'm wondering if it's GOD all along. He;s withholding His grace from the church ready for the trumpet to sound.

18. MB

MB Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    If you weren't you would no longer post things like your trash talk. Seems you accuse others of what you do your self. You are the one full of criticism.
    MB

19. Calminian

Site Supporter

I don't post to purposely incite. Yes, I have posted aggressively and emotionally at times, but would never call out someone for that. There's no way to avoid that here. But you've now devolved into full troll mode, hijacking the thread.

• Winner Winner x 1
  20. MB

MB Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    The fact that you are so excited over our conversation is not my concern. Babies being aborted is not my concern. What is my concern is the gospel. YOUR'S As a christian should be the same. Jesus was Humble and kind you have no resemblance.You just keep on, revenge is your forte. How dare anyone disagree with you.

Here is how I think about the abortions. I believe it is sad so many are killed yet if you think about tthey will never have to suffer in this life. They will never know sin. They will be with Christ because of there purity. This world is so full of sin that it's a blessing not to have to live through it.

I know abortion is sin it's as wrong as it gets but vengeance is not mine it's God's and He will take care of those who's punishment will be horrible. You are so involved in this,, politically minded but IMHO you may work your self into a stroke. There is nothing that can be done about it. The Bible says things will wax worse in the end times. Welcome to the last days before the tribulation. Christ could come at any moment and you, your letting your anger control you.

Your the only one mad. None of this argument means squat. It's just lashing out at each other. I'm right or you are. Tell me what's the difference. Does it make sense to argue about something neither of us can do anything about God can and will. I'm busy looking for His return. Does that make you mad?
    MB