1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

How The Left Is Normalizing Pedophilia

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by rlvaughn, Jun 8, 2019.

1. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Matt Walsh is young and involved in attempts to clean up the RCC. He spoke in Baltimore when the Bishops met there last fall. The dissidents, so to speak, such as Church Militant with Michael Voris had a pavilion in the inner harbor area that was the site of the teenage riot a few days ago. The Bishops were meeting in a hotel across a canal-like waterway. As they began their meeting, a notice came from the Vatican that they were not to do anything on the American sexual abuse crisis but that the Vatican would address it, but there was then a meeting in Rome, but, of course, nothing happened. That is when Michael Matt of Remnant Newspaper declared that the pontificate of Pope Francis was over. That was the first of the year sometime. Michael Matt goes to Chartres Cathedral from Notre Dame in Paris in a two-day procession that walks from Paris to Chartres. I think that that is going on now or very soon. That is related to Archbishop Lefebvre I think. I don't know exactly where Matt Walsh fits in but I think that it is with Church Militant in Detroit led by Michael Voris. Church Militant has some good people who have spent a lot of their own money trying to remove abusive clergy. Another very major figure is George Neumayr, whose columns can be found at The Spectator. Neumayr discovered where the Vatican was hiding McCarrick in Washington DC and probably thus forced the Vatican to move him to Kansas in a rural facility. Neumayr co-authored with Phyllis Schlafly a book about Obama called No Higher Power: Obama’s War on Religious Freedom.

2. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    By the way, there is a meme that points out that the "B" in LGBT means that there are only two genders.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. General Mung Beans

This is not accurate. Obviously, the most famous LGBT people in American culture are the wealthy and famous, especially celebrities in the entertainment industry but there are many who live in normal or even desperate conditions just like anyone else.

• Like Like x 1
  4. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I think that the Holy Bible characterized homosexuals and lesbians just as I did as LGBT tend to be heterophobic and wealthy so that they become self-isolated. They do not consider themselves as unnatural. They are aligned with Islam politically because they are leftists. I do not think that their essential nature has ever changed.

Ezekiel 16:49-50 (KJV) Behold, this was the iniquity of thy sister Sodom, pride, fulness of bread, and abundance of idleness was in her and in her daughters, neither did she strengthen the hand of the poor and needy. And they were haughty, and committed abomination before me: therefore I took them away as I saw [good].

5. RighteousnessTemperance&

RighteousnessTemperance& Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    NAMBLA was initially welcomed but eventually distanced because it was hampering “the movement” before it was called LGBTQ+. The Bible gets explicit with other forbidden practices, e.g., inc*, best*, and are all part of their agenda as well, not only ped*.

If we were to label them fairly, it might be something like “homomaniacs,” as the point of their labeling is to insult and malign--“homophobe” is not at all politically correct by conservative standards.

As individuals, we must remember they need Jesus just as surely as we all do, and all are at different places. But as a movement, we need give no quarter. We should feel unobliged to sacrifice our society or offspring to accommodate their agenda.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yes it seems that in a society with affluence homosexuality tends to abound among those with the wealth.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Thanks! They don't have any children and Ezekiel said that they don't help the poor so of course they have a lot of money.

Super Happy Fun America is straight pride deluxe and the rainbow belongs to us as a promise of no more global floods.

And Super Happy Fun America with straight pride deluxe knows that is Mengelian to give minors chemicals and surgeries to alter the way God made them as male and female.

8. evenifigoalone

evenifigoalone Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Please talk to actual gay people is all I got to say. Very few of those I know are rich or even well to do. I have a real life gay friend who was on the street and beaten up multiple times, he's on welfare now because he has multiple mental illnesses and can't work. Another gay couple I know in a group I'm in is living in a tent in a friend's backyard.
    What I've learned is they're everyday ordinary people.

Whatever. Y'all are exhausting.

Sent from my SM-J737T1 using Tapatalk

9. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Ezekiel says that they have fulness of bread and abundance of leisure. You continue to reiterate the same points which contradict Scripture. They are proud and haughty according to Ezekiel and they never help the needy. Has your friend tried conversion therapy?

10. evenifigoalone

Faith:
    Baptist
    Your exegesis is seriously poor, to be frank. But I'm not even going to bother, it's not worth it.

I'll leave you with this only. Actually talk to gay people, get to know them and their situations. Also talk to gay people who have decided to remain single and celibate in order to please God--they do exist. I'm in a group specifically for such people.

11. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    1. I'm not talking so much about the openly gay.
    2. Before I was saved in my childhood ALL manner of perversion was rampant in my people spheres.
    3. when I speak of wealth and affluence MOST of America (even the American lower class) is FILTHY RICH comparatively speaking against the greater bulk of humanity.

12. evenifigoalone

Faith:
    Baptist
    Ok, that's fair. But I would say that that's largely because a large portion of third world countries punish homosexuality with death, so they can't be open about it

13. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Agreed, but getting back to the previous point - there seems to be a define correlation between affluence, idleness and sexual license.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. evenifigoalone

Faith:
    Baptist
    That's not my experience with the LGBT community, personally. Maybe with the gay celebrities.

15. rlvaughn

rlvaughn Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    While each individual's case is different, there is some recent empirical data that shows in general homosexual men and women are earning more than their straight counterparts.

Study: Gay Men Earn 10 Percent More Than Straight Men

This doesn't change the fact that I have an acquaintance who lived the homosexual lifestyle who is now homeless and largely dependent on charity. Nevertheless, I see no reason to reject the survey data. It is more scientific than our own observations.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. GoodTidings

GoodTidings Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I don't see why it matters if they are affluent or not. Homosexuality is an unfulfilling, self-destructive lifestyle and these people need the Gospel, big time.

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. rlvaughn

rlvaughn Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Affluence makes no matter in reference to it being sin, but it can play a big part in one's ability to influence society.

#37 rlvaughn, Jun 11, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Scripture says that Sodom had fulness of bread and abundance of leisure, which seems to mean wealth. They were not working every available hour for subsistence. Also, Sodom never gave a red penny to the needy God says.

Super Happy Fun America is holding a straight pride parade in Boston on August 31. We are taking back the rainbow, a religious symbol of God's promise not to destroy man again with a global flood. The bow is pointing towards Jesus who would be the next victim of man's sin.

19. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    QD You can't see the forest for the trees.

20. evenifigoalone

Faith:
    Baptist
    Helpful.

My main point is, these past few posts at least, that it's ridiculous to use Ezekiel 16:49-50 to characterize all gays of all times. It's specifically about the city of Sodom. But I don't feel that certain people are worth engaging with, and I'm having to excuse myself because I'm getting more and more irritated and that does not fruitful discussion make.
    I've worked hard in my own way to build bridges between Christianity and LGBT and to try to influence them with the gospel, and people who just want to make sweeping, wildly inaccurate generalizations makes me feel like all I've tried to do is in vain or is going to waste. Because we aren't going to reach LGBT by demonstrating that we haven't even bothered to speak to and listen to them.

#40 evenifigoalone, Jun 11, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2019