1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

I love being back in touch with you all!

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by righteousdude2, Feb 8, 2019.

1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    It had been, what seemed to be an eternity, since I last published a message with the Board, so when I decided to get active again, it was the idea that I'd only wade into the shallow end of the pool.

Let me say, I missed all my old friends, and I am so blessed to be back sharing and reading the Board!

May God continue to bless each member, who without, this board would be null and void. And may He grant each of you renewed health, longevity of life, and of course spiritual blessings and renewal of the spirit to evangelize the world for Jesus in order to share the Word of love and salvation. Shalom!

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Iconoclast

Iconoclast Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    How has God been using you Dude? You must have been getting things done;)

3. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I trust all is well with you.

4. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I've had several serious health issues, including emergency surgery caused by an infection in shoulder. 18 days in ICU. God gets the praise for bringing mr through that brush with eternity, and getting me well. Didn't realize how sick I was until they told my wife and I in ER, they were prepping the OR, and taking me straight down.

God calmed any fears, and really did some special things from there. On antibiotics, two different kinds, for over three months. That is why God gets FULL CREDIT for me being here today.

Hope you are well brother?!