1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured I Tim 2:8-14

Discussion in 'Fundamental Baptist Forum' started by Reynolds, Apr 20, 2022.

1. CalTech

CalTech Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Greetings,

You were originally referring to Gen 3, and that is why I gave the answer I did, according to Gen 3.

I do not like to play mind games.

Thank you.
    Lord bless you.

2. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I don’t agree with anything but you are an opinionated little cuss, that’s evident. We’re do you get it from… did they not hold you as a baby…. Maybe you don’t like women, dont really care. I’m a child of God, that I know, so I could care less what your opinion is. So what other kinda crud you got to push out little man? See you can’t effect me as one of His own, so attack my wife… anyway she would just laugh at you as I do. Narrow mindedness isn’t a good trait for any Christian and you have all the earmarks.

3. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I’m a child of God so first and foremost He resides in me… I no longer have fear or regret… see I never walk alone, he is always with me so I don’t walk alone so yea I’m content, there is Jesus.

4. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    And you are not modern, then you are surely antiquated (ie aged and old). Personally, I see Christ as very modern. Look at his teachings, He saved the adulterous women who was about to be executed by stoning for example when it was the Jews law to put her to death. And how did he do that… point out that they all sinned and woman who is your accuser. Mighty powerful modern stuff … good news for modern man!

5. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Who said it does?

6. 5 point Gillinist

5 point Gillinist Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    It doesn't cancel out God's word in regards to women and men's roles within the body as specified in 1 Timothy 2.

• Like Like x 1
  7. 5 point Gillinist

5 point Gillinist Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Do you know the requirements of the law that the crowd was in violation of that wanted to stone her? And the fact that Jesus didn't say "don't stone her."

All that to say, what does this have to do with the specified roles of women in the church as designated by God in 1 Timothy 2? As is the topic, and the one that you consider evil - all while slandering and name-calling which... "isn’t a good trait for any Christian and you have all the earmarks."

#87 5 point Gillinist, Apr 23, 2022
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Oh I’m going to hell… read my profile. Isn’t it wonderful that Jesus is my savior!? I love it!!! Hallelujah. Thank the Father that he has not made me… of forget it, it’s lost on you. Seriously though, Magnum PI!?! Wishful thinking much! :Laugh

9. CalTech

CalTech Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist

Greetings,

1Co_3:3 For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men?

Php 2:3 Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves.

1Ti_6:4 He is proud, knowing nothing, but doting about questions and strifes of words, whereof cometh envy, strife, railings, evil surmisings,

Col_3:25 But he that doeth wrong shall receive for the wrong which he hath done: and there is no respect of persons.

The Lord bless you.....

10. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I am a child of God… He walks with me so what are you attempting here.

11. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    try this: Gal_2:16 Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ

12. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    And being a Primitive Baptist I believe our salvation depends totally on Gods Grace. ;)

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. CalTech

CalTech Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Greetings,

I am trying to state, that you are of a mocking, and angry spirit. I have never hinted that you are not a "child of God".
    However, are you words edifying and of a meek and lowly spirit?
    That's all......

The Lord bless you.

14. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

15. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I have the spirit of a fighter and I appreciate that God works with that…. The “Lion of Jesse” has merit in the Fathers Kingdom.

Revelation 5:5: Then one of the elders said to me, 'Do not weep. See, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has conquered, so that he can open the scroll and its seven seals.

THAT IS MY SAVIOR. :Thumbsup

#95 Earth Wind and Fire, Apr 23, 2022
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2022
  16. George Antonios

George Antonios Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Mercy is not "modern".

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    So Christ is not merciful! How do you evaluate mercy… how do you evaluate justice…. How do you dare to label your fellow followers of Christ because by your very testimony you have done just that! So should I label you now?!? Shall I call you names and attempt to demean you?!? I don’t want to demean you but I’m not going to cower in front of anyone because I’m not a slave to fear, because I am a Child of God and His blood flows through my veins… grafted into the family. So is this how you treat family?!?

18. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You hypocrite…. You slander me by saying I said any scripture is evil. I clearly did not say that… that is not my position. So feel comfortable throwing rocks but did you look down at the ground as The Christ wrote your name?!? You wouldn’t do that now would you. That wouldn’t be the point would it when your demanding that the law be enacted. Christ’s love and mercy (to a sinful woman) is indeed lost on you. But fear not, you will have plenty of time to explain it to Him on that day of judgement. Enjoy your last days, Jesus is coming back! :Sneaky

19. George Antonios

George Antonios Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I have no idea what this was about. My point was that Christ showing mercy to the adulterous woman was not a display of a modern phenomenon. How you jumped from this to that, I cannot tell.
    I didn't attack you.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    OK sorry

• Like Like x 1