1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured If you believe the SoCal shootings were work place violence, raise your hand!

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by righteousdude2, Dec 3, 2015.

?

Was it terror of work place violence?

Poll closed Dec 3, 2016.
  1. Terror ...

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  2. Work place violence ...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Whatever the governement says, I will believe ...

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  4. It was terror, and there will be more ....

6 vote(s)
    75.0%
  1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    “I don’t think that we can even say that we’re giving news, unless we call this what it is. This is an Islamist terrorist attack.” -Dr Michael Welner, Forensic Psychiatrist

• Like Like x 1
  2. OnlyaSinner

OnlyaSinner Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    To me, "Going Postal" was generaly an impulse act, an "I'm mad as $%#@ and I'm not going to take it any more!" type of mindset. Though the firearms had been acquired some time earlier, I have not heard when the several thousand dollars worth of ammo had been purchased. That, and the remote control carbombs and numerous pipe bombs suggest that the massacre was intended to be merely act one of a long-playing drama. Though we don't know the motives for sure, those actions fit a terrorist campaign a lot more closely than a workplace revenge scenario.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    According to the FBI, this is officially a terrorism investigation. Haven't heard from Obama, but one thing is certain, islam will not be mentioned.

4. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

RD2 can hang out with me at infowars anytime. Then I wouldn't be the only one here so far ahead of the rest of the borg in the information department. ;)

It gets really boring having to wait sometimes months or years for the baptistborg to learn what's already old news to me.

#44 poncho, Dec 4, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2015
  5. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Carpro you could benefit from hanging out with me at infowars. I could help pull your head out of the false left vs right paradigm and clue you in to how this stuff really works.

Then you wouldn't have to look so stupid for denying the truth after it finally comes out.;)

I think it's dumb to keep blaming Obama for it all when the evidence clearly shows he's just a puppet of the global elite like the European "leaders" that force the same policies on their populations Obama is forcing on us.

But then I guess the obvious is more than you can comprehend until Fox News spells it all out in crayon for you. Lol.

#45 poncho, Dec 4, 2015
  6. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Another spirited debate!

Now this is just my opinion but from all the evidence I have read and heard this is what I think might have happened. They (Farook and wife) were planning a terror incident, probably not where Mr. Farook worked. They probably hadn't made a choice or narrowed it down to one place.

However he probably had been invited to the Christmas party. Maybe he was even required to go. He went to the Christmas party (no doubt not something a devout Muslim was delighted to do).

He saw the Christmas decorations, the tree, etc - all objects of idolatry to him. He got into an religious culture clash argument with one or more of the other guests. He became enraged and wrathful, went home and perhaps said to his wife - let's go I've chosen the place.

Just a guess.

HankD

7. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Earlier, police said they were hunting as many as three suspects who had fled in a black SUV. Burguan said that information they obtained after the mass shooting took them to a residence in Redlands, Calif. When officers got there, a black SUV left with two suspects inside. That led to a police pursuit and the shootout.

http://q13fox.com/2015/12/02/upward...oting-witnesses-say-three-men-escaped-in-suv/

Maybe we'll find out why when the third suspect is caught. Unless he or she can be tied to the US or Saudi government. In that case we'll probably never hear anymore about the third suspect. If you want to know more about this third person I would suggest looking for articles now and doing screen shots of them before they are "memory holed" aka deleted and forgotten.

Yahoo newsers like Carpro and ITL will call you crazy and laugh at you if you remember the third suspect but can't "prove" he or she was ever mentioned by the totally credible corporate media they rely on to do their thinking for them.

#47 poncho, Dec 4, 2015
  8. Don

Don Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Poncho - we could ALL benefit from some healthy paranoia.

I think it's entirely possible that there was NOT a third suspect, that it was simply bad reporting; and/or the adrenaline, fear, and confusion of initial witness reports.

But then again, I can't rule it out either.

9. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Sounds like Winston Smith's job in 1984 a member of the Outer Party who worked in the Records Department in the Ministry of Truth, rewriting and distorting history. Guess what happened to him.

HankD

10. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    He's got enough for everybody to be covered.

11. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

It's strange Hank. This media that we're waiting to tell us what to believe about this incident is the same media that's pushing the global warming scam. The same media that's pushing political correctness. The same media that is pushing racial division. The same media covering up Hillary Clinton's crimes. The same media that isn't reporting on the "climate change" meeting in France. The same media that ignores Islamic "compounds" in the US. The same media that worships Obama. The same media that tells us it's intolerant and hateful to "racially profile" Muslims. The same media that says we should greet Syrian "refugees" with open arms and open borders. The same media that tells us black is white, up is down and the sun rises in the west.

The same media I'm now being told by the same people who have complained bitterly in the past about this media and the way it scams, misleads and misdirects us that questioning this media about this incident is crazy and any other source of news or information not owned and controlled by one of the six mega corporate media networks shouldn't be taken seriously???

Really?

This reminds me of a quote from Orwell's 1984 . . . “Doublethink means the power of holding two contradictory beliefs in one's mind simultaneously, and accepting both of them.”

Here's another Quote from 1984 . . . “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

And just in case there's anyone here that wants me to prove these quotes are in the book here's a link to the book.

https://ebooks.adelaide.edu.au/o/orwell/george/o79n/index.html

Matter of fact I'm going to put this link in my signature until after the first of the year.

Considerate it a Christmas present.

#51 poncho, Dec 4, 2015
  12. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    It's amazing. It's as if Orwell had a TV that tuned into the 21st century (OK so he was a few years off). Big Brother listening to and watching the sheep, slogans, truth distortion, political correctness, etc...

He wrote other books Down and Out in Paris and London, Coming up For Air, Shooting an Elephant They were part Fiction, part autobiographical but always filled with political and cultural satire.

He was my favorite author while I was in secular (Engineering) school - Syracuse U. Utica NY branch.

HankD

13. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Pretty strong and sustained personal attack, Poncho. Somebody must have really got under you skin.

Being the only person here that absolutely knows everything that's going on behind the news on the front pages must have some advantage , but you haven't quite mastered it yet. But, one thing we can always be sure of, you are always right and everyone else is stupid. Must be lonesome up there on that pedestal where you have placed yourself.

However, there's a word to describe someone like you, that has auch an exaggerated sense of self-importance, whose self-admiration and insecurities are always on display...but I can't think of what it is. Oh well, maybe it'll come to me later.

Peace, Brother. I hope someday you find the admiration of others for looking out for us that you crave so much.

14. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Who's paranoid Don?

Paranoia is "suspicion and mistrust of people or their actions without evidence or justification".

I'm a white male, pro life, pro gun, Christian constitutionalist. There's plenty of evidence the government is out to get me and my kind in the form of government documents and the increasing media persecution of white male gun owning Christian constitutionalists.

But don't believe me listen a bit closer to what the media is saying and read the documents for yourself. God knows I've posted them all numerous times for y'all to read right here on this board already.

#54 poncho, Dec 4, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2015
  15. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

“Not to have a correct political point of view is like having no soul.” Mao Zedong

Well, I guess RD2 would rather go on endlessly speculating instead instead hanging with me and learning something. Typical of the typical sheople here.

Good night RD2 let me know when you figure out something on your own. ;)

#55 poncho, Dec 5, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2015