1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

If You Can't Question It, Don't Call It Science

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Revmitchell, Dec 27, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Two Wings

Two Wings Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    at risk of incurring some serious adverse effects.

Kinda omitted that ... and you're assuming this data is correct in the first place. I'm suspect of that data BIGLY, especially given the total death count hasn't increased beyond statistical deviation from the previous 10 years. So this indicates death causes are shifted to CV. The deaths haven't been increased by CV. some have apparently died who wouldn't otherwise have, to be sure, but the MAGNITUDE of this is the measure ...

meanwhile adverse effects are disregarded by those who advocate for the cv jab. now 10K in the US alone ... and arguably MUCH higher, but just 10K deaths by the cv jab. for a disease which is almost 100% survivable by relatively healthy and relatively young people.

Just doesn't pass the smell test, Jon. Especially when it's been shown repeatedly ... the cv jab isn't preventing infection NOR transmission. Far more breakthrough cases than reinfections.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    95% is almost 100%. There are still young people dying.

And it has been shown that vaccinations and "natural immunity" do decrease infection and transmission.

That said, the purpose of the vaccine is to protect against serious illness (particularly hospitalizations) and death.

It is logical to conclude that the vaccines work as the number of covid patients with serious illnesses and the number of vovid deaths are to a greater extent among the unvaccinated and this at a time when the majority are vaccinated.

That said, this could be the result if other factors. But when unvaccinated people in my age category are dying at a rate 12 times that of the vaccinated in my age category I believe vaccines are a factor.

3. Two Wings

Faith:
    Baptist
    yeah, the definition of a vaccine. roger copy. Changed for the cv jabs. got it.

after a year, now, it can be said the cv jabs may reduce the symptoms ... but is there adverse affects to the immune system? has any Lancet like publisher done/found authentic studies there?

when the the numbers are so low, orders of magnitude aren't hard to achieve, right?

if one cv jabbed died, and 12 non-cv jabbed died ... that's a 1200% increase of non-cv jabbed. Which also happens to be a classification problem because one isn't considered cv jabbed for 2 weeks after the second shot, right?

And I'll be dipped if that isn't a factor in the accounting. Odd that. vaccinating DURING the p(l)andemic as Geert has so aptly warned against, yet here we are!

4. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    No. Let's go with your insistence that the covid vaccines do not meet the traditional definition of a vaccine.

They are non-vaccine medical treatments designed to protect against a virus by providing immunity (functional immunity).

Then, of course, it would be unfair to compare the time it took to approve these non-vaccine medical treatments with the time it took to approve actual vaccines. And medications have been approved with 4 week clinical trials.

5. Two Wings

Faith:
    Baptist

Lol. Wow. I taught spin recovery in the airplane, but I think you’re in an unrecoverable situation

“bail out bail out bail out!!!”

• Winner Winner x 2
  6. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    :Biggrin I thought you'd like that one. Problem is.....it's true.

The other problem is most of the vaccines you compare covud vaccines to are also not vaccines by what you seem to think the definition of "vaccine" was prior to the CDC clarification.

What we have are several covid vaccines that meet the pre and post CDC definition.

On the ground it appears that the vaccines are working. Time may prove this was just appearances and the fact that the mortality rate among unvaccinated is higher is simply coincidence or unacknowledged variables.

7. Two Wings

Faith:
    Baptist
    I need to see information regarding the infection rates ... and who wants to volunteer to be injected with covid19 after they've been "fully cv vaxed?"

The increasing number of breakthrough cases shows pretty clearly the cv jabs are not anywhere close to Pfizer's 95% effectivity number ... but worse that the protection against transmission is nil is the big difference for battling a pandemic.

take the chicken pox shot ... and have a strong basis for understanding ... "ain't contracting chicken pox" Ditto MMR.

Such is not the case for this jab. Been too many "cv jabbed only events" with breakouts/super spreaders ... yet ... any of the college football games where there are orders of magnitude greater buzzing around maskless (I know it makes no difference, but i'm 'jabbing' the idiotic requirement) and yet ... no appreciable increase in the 'rona contractions.

... this for my Millennium post! :)

Attached Files:

8. Two Wings

Faith:
    Baptist
    Hmm ... I wonder what is happening here in the Hoosier State?

Insurance CEO says deaths up 40% among working age people, and it's not just COVID

"The number of hospitalizations in the state is now higher than before the COVID-19 vaccine was introduced a year ago, and in fact is higher than it’s been in the past five years, Dr. Lindsay Weaver, Indiana’s chief medical officer, said at a news conference with Gov. Eric Holcomb on Wednesday."

@JonC ... have you read this article?

#108 Two Wings, Jan 2, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2022
  9. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yep. The chickenpox vaccine does provide sterilising immunity. Do you know of any other vaccines used in the US that do as well? (Honest question as I don't).

I know if you have the measles vaccine you can catch the measles. And if you ate vaccinated against the mumps you can still get the mumps. Same with rubella. And one possible side effect of the pneumonia vaccine is pneumonia (that one surprised me).

And if you get the meningococcal vaccine you can still get meningococcal disease.

And there is the polio vaccine. Three shots are better than two. Two are better than one. But you can still get polio even if you have been vaccinated.

Other than the chickenpox vaccine, ate you aware of vaccines commonly used in the US that meet your criteria of a "vaccine"?

10. Two Wings

Faith:
    Baptist
    I have no substantial expectation of catching MMR, nor a whole host of things for which I'd have to refer to my buried USAF shot record.

what is becoming clear is that this jab is FAR FAR worse in its protection than any approved vaccine which proceeded it ... and worse ... it's not preventing the transmission of the disease either.

Did you see where the insurance companies are now seeing 40% increase in working age deaths ... non-covid! That's kinda concerning, yes? why are 18-64 y/os suddenly experiencing this radical increase ... I think they call it "three-sigma?" increase is once in 200 years.

Now we have a 100 year pandemic with a 200 year non-pandemic disease increase in deaths just in the last two quarters?

11. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I don't know this is true.

It takes 2 polio shots to achieve the same protection against polio that the mRNA shots used in the US provides against covid. And the risk of serious side effects from the polio vaccine are greater (.001%) than the risk of serious side effects from covid vaccines (.0005%).

Are you aware of any vaccine, other than the chickenpox vaccine, used in the US that meets your definition of "vaccine"?

12. Two Wings

Faith:
    Baptist
    why are we dismissing the chickenpox vaccine? How many vaccines are required to demonstrate the cv jabs are a far cry from the claimed 95% efficacy number?

13. Two Wings

Faith:
    Baptist
    I tagged ya in the article I referenced.

I mean ... I suppose they could be fabricating their numbers, but wouldn't that be conspiracy theory?

14. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I'm not dismissing the chickenpox vaccine. I never had the shot (I had the chickenpox.....horrible.....just waiting for shingles :( ).

Thecchickenpox vaccine, from what I understand, provides sterilizing immunity.

Do you know of any other vaccine used in the US that does this?

15. Two Wings

Faith:
    Baptist
    why doesn't 'the chickenpox vaccine count?

how many failed vaccines does it take to demonstrate the cv jabs are not providing 95% efficacy as advertised ... they aren't even reaching 30% given the rate increases of breakouts.

But hey ... by the end of February '22, the real human trial will have existed as long as the polio vaccine trial lasted. So we're getting close! Exciting, yes? :p

16. Two Wings

Faith:
    Baptist
    @JonC

have you read this article in this post?

17. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    No....but now....yes.

I don't doubt deaths are up. Folks around here forgot how to drive during the lockdown. There were also untreated conditions, or conditions that should have been caught earlier. A lot of reasons I can think of. And they are an issue.

18. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Why would the chickenpox vaccine count? Different vaccine. Different virus.

Do you believe it would be fair to compair the effectiveness of the 2015 flu vaccine against the 2019 influenza strain? I hope not. But then you compair the covid vaccine against varients for which it wasn't designed. And still, it is effective (with a booster).

19. Two Wings

Faith:
    Baptist
    this is part of the problem with our response starting last year, but restricting surgeries to only "life saving" passed over a year ago. If folks aren't getting treated, it's their decision, not a policy which restricted treatment.

Could the increase in working-age deaths POSSIBLY be associated with the cv jab rollout/promotion/coercion? Would CNN report it if it was? (and by CNN, the "accepted media")

Is it possible enough of the entities are so vested in this cv jab to end the pandemic narrative ... there's NO WAY the truth will be known by man's devices?

20. Two Wings

Faith:
    Baptist
    that's right ... it's a different vaccine. But taking that vaccine confers with it a high expectation of avoiding the contraction of the disease without additional numbers or degree of risk factors for adverse effects.

Just read about ANOTHER cruise ship in Lisbon which had another breakout of covid19 despite all being "fully vaccinated." You couldn't pay me enough to get on a cruise ship right now ... but the cv jabs are supposed to get us back to normal. Is being confined to quarters on a cruise ship normal? Serious question, I've never been on a such a cruise.

52 of the crew. Mercy ... how many crew a cruise ship? They must have participated in their own super spreader event.

COVID outbreak ends cruise for thousands on German ship in Lisbon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.