1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Illegal aliens spreading Covid

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by carpro, Jul 24, 2021.

1. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Meanwhile, back in Texas...

Covid cases are climbing as tens of thousands of untested unvaccinated illegal aliens invade the state.

Thanks, Biden. You idiot.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    From the New York Times:

"More than 170,000 migrants crossed the border in March — many coming from countries still grappling with high infection rates — but the Border Patrol is conducting no testing for the coronavirus during the several days that the newly arrived migrants are in U.S. custody except in cases where migrants show obvious symptoms."

3. Reynolds

Reynolds Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I didn't think undocumented migrants could catch COVID.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Wingman68

Wingman68 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    They are being shipped all over the country in the dead of night, with flights deboarding at remote sites of the airport. Nothing to see here, literally, as if the press would cover it anyway.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  5. RighteousnessTemperance&

RighteousnessTemperance& Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    None of this is being done in ignorance. The Dem Progressive Left want unchecked power.

Dems are opening the border to...

...increase crimes such as drug and human trafficking, which aids their destabilization caused by defunding the police.

...overwhelm the populace, especially those that don’t vote their way. Dems don't want illegals ID'd on the census or for voting.

...spread COVID so they can rig elections as they did in 2020.​

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. Wingman68

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    5973C0E1-86A6-4F06-BDF0-CE9A1CA752CE.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Baptist Believer

Baptist Believer Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    While millions of untested and unvaccinated Trump and Q-cultists spread fear about COVID-19 vaccines and spread the virus much more effectively than illegal aliens, while trying to blame the spread on others.

The idiots are here on Baptistboard.

8. Baptist Believer

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Did the Q-cult tell you this?

9. Baptist Believer

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  10. Wingman68

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Talk to the wall.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. RighteousnessTemperance&

Faith:
    Baptist
    You mean the one not at the border because the Dems have been blocking its being built or the one along the border the Dems want to tear down? :Wink

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. RighteousnessTemperance&

Faith:
    Baptist
    Bottom line, the Dems care nothing about preventing the spread of COVID or they wouldn't have encouraged illegals to overwhelm the border then let them in without at least first forcing them to be vax'd.

The Dem Progressive Left is emphatically, unapologetically hypocritical to the core falsely accusing others of what they themselves are guilty.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. RighteousnessTemperance&

Faith:
    Baptist
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  14. 777

777 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    hey, I keep hearing that Gov, Abbott could do this or that to try to stem the constant influx of illegals, my question is why has he not already done so yet? I realize it could be a state resource issue.

And this isn't about "unvaccinated Trumpers and Q-cultists", it's about illegals that are coming here and not even being tested or vaccinated for corona and they're right there. They have the money (our money) to fly these people wherever they want to go in the US and corona is just one of these diseases they may carry. Americans last again, Biden administration.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Reynolds

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The vaccine not looking all that effective against delta look at the European data. They telling a little bit more truth than USA.
    Tell me why I should take an experimental vax when I have T Cell immunity which in the study Rand Paul cited on the Senate floor, says I have better immunity than any of the 3 vaxes.
    All y'all folks worried about Covid get vaxed and quit worrying about us.
    You all use a bunch of lies to try to further your evil agenda. Almost every adult in USA can receive vaccine. The only people who can not receive it are the ones allergic to any injection. That is less than 1 in 100,000. Everybody else can receive one. Y'all get your dang shot and quit worrying about us nuckle draggers. If your stupid shot works, don't worry about me. Sounds like y'all should be happy that we are all going to die off.

Actually, it's you vaxed folks that will get hammered by Covid as the variants keep cropping up. Those of us with T cells that keep getting exposed and building new T cells to the mutations will have the best long term immunity.

#15 Reynolds, Jul 25, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Wingman68

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Just like your avatar. Yet new people here most likely believe it is you. Does it assuage your white guilt? Maybe you should get permission to use him. It’s the least you could do.

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    please name the Trump and Q cultists on this board. I dare you. While you are at it define cultist as it pertains to each and provide evidence of the specific board members you name that show your accusation is true and not a false witness name calling event simply because someone had the audacity to disagree with you.

I doubt you will try. You will likely run away and ignore this post like you do when you get cornered. Kind of like you did when you were asked to proved specifics in the senate report about Trump that actually said the exact opposite.

Your posts used to be reasoned but ever since Trump got into office you have lost your way. Maybe he just brought out your true colors. Sad

#17 Revmitchell, Jul 25, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 2
  18. Reynolds

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I agree. It's deceptive. Considering he is still alive.

#18 Reynolds, Jul 25, 2021
  19. Reynolds

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    No. I heard it from Lindsay Graham on talk radio.

20. Baptist Believer

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    that’s about as effective as saying, those of you who don’t want people to die from drunk driving shouldn’t drink and leave the drunk drivers alone.

Both the drunk drivers and innocent people die because of people being irresponsible.

Nope. For instance, my aunt has a blood clotting disorder and cannot receive it. Her health and safety depends on other people being responsible. She is not a rarity.

No, unlike you, I care about people unlike me. If you think I “should be happy” that other might die, you have seriously misjudged me. I am a disciple of Jesus. Loving my neighbor (and even enemies) is a priority.

That’s nonsense. The vaccine requires an active immune system to function. A vaccinated person can gain immunity through exposure, just like unvaccinated. But unvaccinated might not survive the initial infection.

• Agree Agree x 1