1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Illegals tell Pelosi, "We want it all!'

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by righteousdude2, Sep 20, 2017.

?
  1. No ...

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Yes ...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. It scares me ...

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  4. I fear we have no other choice but amnesty for all ...

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Well, they really didn't tell Nancy P that they wanted the DACA kids to get amnesty ... no, they shouted her down and off the stage, wanting the Congresswoman, all of Congress, President Trump, and every American citizen that the only thing acceptable to the illegal population in this country is ANESTY FOR ALL!

Now let me ask, with a straight face or course, did anyone in America NOT SEE THIS COMING DOWN THE TRACKS as the DACA train pulled out of Obama's Oval Office a few years back and chugged, and tugged and pulled the weight of the entire eleven million illegals in America down the tracks, as it made it labored its way from DC to California at the end of the line?

Illegal Aliens Crash Nancy Pelosi's DACA Press Conference: 'All of Us or None of Us!' - Breitbart

Latino leader: Amnesty for all 11 million illegal immigrants or bust

I watched with amusement as Tucker Carlson debated Ivan Ceja who DEMANDED amnesty be given not just to the DACA recipients, but their family, friends and extended family living not only in America, illegally of course, but those living outside of the country right now. They called the DACA program the "DREAMERS" program, so why shouldn't senior Ivan Ceja be permitted to DREAM BIG too?

Does this NOT SCARE the rest of you?
    It should!
    Because this is what I think our elected leaders
    had in mind ALL THE TIME!
    All of us have been sold ut by those in DC. As well as the liberal class and the bleeding heart leftists!

Tucker Carlson Goes NUCLEAR After Entitled DACA Recipient Issues Threat on Live TV (VIDEO)

WHEN WILL WE TAKE AMERICA BACK? It better be sooner than later, because time is no longer on our side!

• Like Like x 1
  2. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    They won't be satisfied until the United states is a 3rd world country like the ones they came here to get away from.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Jedi Knight

Jedi Knight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Guess Nancy is just Biblically illiterate. "Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces."

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1