1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured It’s WAR On The Streets Of America

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by poncho, Dec 22, 2014.

1. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

I haven't had to be critical of them. You and others here got that covered.

It's when I point out (with stacks of evidence) that Washington is acting much the same way as the regimes you "stand up to" that you start making accusations and excuses as to why you can't refute that evidence.

Oh wait you never admit you can't refute it you just try to paint me as the anti American bad guy in league with all the unsavory characters the neocons want to to do the regime change boogey on instead.

Remember all those pages where you tried in vain to pull off the old "guilt by association" fallacy on me because you couldn't refute the evidence I presented or find any evidence to back up your own allegations?

I do. I can post a link to it if you like. Page after page of the same fallacy.

As a Baptist one would think you'd reject Washington's lies and "stand up" for your own country instead of running cover for the warmongers and corporatists that have co opted the government and media.

2. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Please sit down brother, and take a few deep breaths.

I happen to think that if this preen doesn't get off his hate "whitey"campaign, there will be war on our streets.

I was thinking the other night, if we don"'t go to war with the RONK over cyber attacks, we could surely be fighting one another in the streets. LET'S HOPE YOU ARE WRONG.

3. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

No matter what "crisis" arises I already know what the solution will be.

The govt will get more money, more power and more control over all our lives.

It's as sure as death and taxes.

4. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Possibly true....and they continue to hold Americans as paid slaves with monthly welfare checks and measly handouts. While those enslaved to the powerful government continue to march and protest against the slavery centuries ago. They are too stupid to realize the very government that gives them mere crumbs while riling up divisiveness is the real enemy, and not the racial divide invented to preoccupy their stagnant minds.

What is the answer to stopping this, Poncho?

5. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

That is Bull poncho. Russia invaded Crimea and took it.

We have millions of illegals invading the United States now. If they vote, and they will be able to since they get drivers license after Obama's latest coup, for the Southwest to be annexed by Mexico will you go along with that. that is supposedly one of the goals of the racist organization of La Raza. Why anyone would want to be a part of Mexico is a mystery to me!

6. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    On my country road each household has guns, ammo and dogs.

Yes right here in the Peoples Republic of Washington State.

Last week the dog barking ring started up (including our own dogs) for a few minutes, shots were fired - sounded about a mile away - and everything stopped.

Allegedly (see I can be PC) a couple of thieves were out to steal Christmas gifts.

They picked the wrong neighborhood.

HankD

7. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

I hear you saying it but I don't see you proving it. Why? Because it didn't happen the way Faux Snews told you it did.

La Raza = corporate sponsored think tank.

Thank Coca Cola and Verizon next time a democrat is "voted" into office by illegals.

#27 poncho, Dec 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2014
  8. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Vote with your dollars. Boycott the transnational corporations that make it all possible.