1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured It's a mad, mad mad mad world?

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by righteousdude2, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Rolfe

Rolfe Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    What if I dared you? :tongue3:

2. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

No way I'm not allowed to use that word. Dare one of the "untouchables" instead.

3. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

Ponch, what kind of power are you seeking to change things! You are always writing how the powers that be are pulling all the strings. By saying it is futile to change things; I am referring to changing things at the ballot box.

If you are talking a complete revolution like back in the days of Washington and Jefferson, I do not promote that, nor do I see that as a viable way to get change! Thus, we the people are stuck with what we have, and changing political folks to think of the little folks that vote them in, well, that is something that I don't see coming about.

The elected are owned by big corporations, and doing their bidding. They should be doing the bidding of their constituents, but they aren't, so how to you propose a change, and stop with posting links! I'd like to hear your plans, in your own words! Thanks! :flower:

4. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

WE already have the power. Quit playing the leftie vs rightie game. Wake up the masses to the truth.

WE already have the power. Quit playing the leftie vs rightie game. Wake up the masses to the truth.

If one lone woman can force huge corporations to take harmful substances out of their food products by waking up the masses to the truth imagine what WE could do if WE quit playing the leftie vs rightie game and concentrated OUR efforts on doing the same.

We need a revolution of the mind and it's already underway. Join it or keep being part of the problem by playing the leftie vs rightie game and hoping your next vote at the ballot box is going to change things. You can wait around twiddling your thumbs between elections complaining about this that and the other politicians while hoping that someone will come along to "empower" you or . . .

You can quit playing the leftie vs rightie game and wake up the masses to the truth. If the Food Babe can do it, so can WE.

Step one . . .

Get your mind out of the false left vs right paradigm.

Free your mind and your rear end will follow.

#44 poncho, Sep 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2015
  5. righteousdude2

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You say I am playing the game! Maybe in reality, it is you? What have you done to change things, Ponch? You can't take credit for the lady you mentioned, that was her doing. None of us can take credit for Kim Davis' stand against gay marriage. I am asking what you are personally doing to change things?

It sounds to me like you have hook your wagon to the exhaust pipe of another and hitched a ride to this mystical revolution of the mind. Sounds like some kind of 50's-60's hippie drug trip! Or more like the infamous Yellow Submarine! :smilewinkgrin:

6. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Sounds to me like you're so addicted to the game you can't free yourself from it.

What am I doing? Well here among this crowd I'm taking a beating from guys like you for trying to free people's minds and wake them up to the truth.

Outside of here I've woke alot of people up. Matter of fact I'm finding few people out here that haven't already pulled their heads out of the sand and started waking others up to the truth. The "alternative" media or the "authentic" media that does tell the truth is booming! The old corporate media is dying. Why? Because people don't have faith in them to tell the truth anymore. Why? Because guys like me are spreading the truth and WE aren't going to let guys like you brow beat us into believing all the same old lies you choose to believe.

Millions of people are awake now.

These are the same people you call names and demonize for not playing the the leftie vs rightie game and voting for another banker puppet like you. That's your "strategy". How's it working? Look around. Your strategy calls for division and being fearful and blaming others for the problems WE helped create, that much is working. Not for the good of the county or the people though.

Hey, look if want to feel powerless that's fine. It's your choice but what gives you the right to try to convince others that they should feel as powerless as you?

[​IMG]

Thank you for looking the other way while the corporate elite turn this nation into a big government corporate fascist big brother police state. :applause:

#46 poncho, Sep 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2015
  7. righteousdude2

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The very same "what" that you say empowers you, is enabling me! It is called FREE SPEECH! Or are you against that (free speech) when someone has an opinion contrary to yours? :smilewinkgrin:

8. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

I'm all for free speech. However when "opinion" is based only on government lies and fear mongering you can expect me to point the lies and fear mongering out.

Look at your words in this thread. You attempted to blame the people fleeing for their lives for the problems the neocons and their never ending regime change policy of divide destroy and conquer has caused.

Your "opinion" is based on government lies and fear mongering. I pointed that out and now you're attempting to hammer me down for it.

Bottom line. The only change you want is to be rid of people that aren't afraid to point out what your "opinion" is actually based on.

#48 poncho, Sep 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2015
  9. righteousdude2

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Once again, you asked for my view, I gave it, and now you are inviting me to your pity party? If you don't want the views of others, stop asking! :BangHead:

[​IMG]

#49 righteousdude2, Sep 12, 2015
  10. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Correction. You asked for my view . . .

I gave it to you. You didn't like it. And now you're trying real hard to justify your own feelings of inadequacy and transfer them on to me.

Why don't you try the truth for change? Are you afraid people here might treat you like they treat me?

Are you scared to step through that door? Does the prospect of stepping outside the familiar comfort and safety of the false left vs right paradigm and mainstream corporate consensus frighten you?

Booga! Booga! Booga! :laugh:

#50 poncho, Sep 12, 2015