1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

It's All About Your "Private" Property!

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by iq4truth, Mar 6, 2008.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Provide the evidence it gives this right. And I am not a Republican. And I do not support this President on most issues.

2. dragonfly

dragonfly New Member

Yea, you keep saying that.

3. iq4truth

iq4truth New Member

First, most members of this forum will agree that WND is a very reliable news source, because it is.

Second, all who read this post can go to the article itself, which references its reported information in order to all to verify it for themselves; the mark of a reputable news source:
    http://www.wnd.com/index.php?pageId=4020

Those who go along with everything that the media and the "politically correct" members of government dish out will greatly benefit from viewing this video:
    [​IMG]
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=behind-the-big-news#

Those who truly search for the Truth and ignore the owned major media news will find the Truth. This has been the role of InfoQuest* for Truth for the past 15 years.

I'll eventually create a new thread on Civics in Seconds - the basics of civics, required for an understanding our our political and economic world.

No need to continue debate on this thread. The facts are plain in the provided links.

4. Magnetic Poles

Magnetic Poles New Member

Say it enough and maybe it will come true! :laugh:

5. LeBuick

LeBuick New Member

When you say illegal to who or what authority is it illegal?

Your theory assumes the state recognizes God's ownership. Since we are moving more in a direction of separating Church and State, I don't think we can get the state to acknowledge God's ownership. Since they don't recognize God's ownership they have changed the concept and said we own the property and must pay tax to the state. Now that they have made the law we are obligated to obey. "Obey them that have rule or authority over you".

6. EdSutton

EdSutton New Member

Without commenting on the 'objectivity' of WND [because (A.) I was not all that much aware of it before now, and (B.) this is irrelevant to my point.], or any other specific source, in a similar vein, am I the only one who finds it a bit strange that the varied "reliable news sources" whose announced mission is "to keep the people informed" are, somehow, mostly all "for profit"??

Nothing like a little altruism, I would say! :rolleyes:

Ed

7. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I was about to respond, but I would appreciate your skipping the inuendo and state your point clearly before I do.

I want to make sure I'm "reading" what you are "writing"!

Thanks!