1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

It's Been Almost 16 Years...

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by Rippon, Aug 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rolfe

Rolfe Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    [​IMG]

He must be loving this thread...

2. Rippon

Rippon Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The very reverse of your post is true. Facts are facing you that you and too many others have ignored for too long.

Experts in architecture and engineering as well as pilots have spoken out against the government line. You need to pay attention.

You dare not address my posts head on because you have nothing to back up the conspiracy junk that the government put out.

I will caution you not to say the kind of things you have said regarding my Gospel witness.You are skating on thin ice.

Your words in that regard should get a warning to refrain from that base level of discourse.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    He did with the articles linked to in post 93.

4. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The problem is that we of the older generation have been there before with the JFK assassination conspiracy, the moon landing conspiracy,Planet X, Global Warming, Acid rain, Roswell NM, Mary Magdalene, Roosevelt and Pearl Harbor Conspiracy, Fluoride Conspiracy,etc, etc, etc, ad naseum...

HankD

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Rippon

Rippon Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I won't deal with all of the above.

The Global Warming/ Climate Change thingie is what alarmists such as Al Gore want us to believe. Thankfully President Trump isn't falling for that junk.

I already mentioned in a prior post that Roosevelt knew ahead of time that the Japanese were going to attack Pearl Harbor. That's a fact.

The Warren Commission Report is a fraud as much as the governments report on 9/11. LBJ and others werew involved with the killing of JFK.

Just because people one one side of an issue say people on the opposite side are conspiracy theorists --it's not necessarily the case. As a Truther I think folks on the other side are still in denial of reality. They have fallen for the 19 hijacker conspiracy.

6. Rippon

Rippon Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The things I addressed, the quotations by experts I furnished and the questions I asked in posts 86-90,97 and 98 were not answered.

7. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I believe the articles cited did just that. Did you read them?

8. TCassidy

TCassidy Late-Administator Emeritus
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Don't bother Keith. Even if he did read them he will just play the "oh, so you believe the official report, do you" card.

9. Rippon

Rippon Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I repeat the above for those who lack comprehension skills.

The specifics in the above posts of mine were not addressed in the PM article...
    Except for their insistence that fighters jets were at the ready, but since the transponders were turned off (by the clever hijackers who outwitted all of our military intelligence they were helpless to respond.

The jet fuel hypothesis (for they acknowledged it was their hypothesis) was full of holes.

Jet fuel can only get to 500 F. Let's say it can get up to 700F. It's still to low of a temperature to melt steel --2,750 F.
    Steel begins to lose half its strength at 1,100F. Government theory is bogus.

The items I addressed in the posts I noted were not addressed whatsoever.

Don't hide from the truth --even though it may be scary for you.

10. Rippon

Rippon Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    This post concerns the collapse of Building 7 --The Salomon Building.

Jane Standley, a reporter from the BBC was in New York city that day. In her background was Building 7. Yet she said:
    “The 47-storey building, situated very close to the World Trade Centre, has also just collapsed. It seems that this was not the result of a new attack. It was because the building had been weakened during the morning attacks.

Standley had also stated specifics of the building, who owned and leased it, that no one was inside when it went down etc.

Then, suddenly the audio cut out.

She gave her report 26 minutes before Building Seven fell. Her report was made at 4:54 EST and the building fell at 5:20.

There can be do doubt that she was fed the info.

The BBC is embarrassed about the report and has tried to hide it.

On CNN Aaron Brown, who made his report at 4:15 --more than an hour in advance said that Building Seven had collapsed. He could be seen looked into the area, not knowing exactly where building Seven was previously.

Undoubtedly he had to have been fed information by someone who knew long before --that Building Seven was going to be taken down. "Let's pull it." Remember Larry Silverstein.

Building Seven was 335 feet away from the North Tower. And yet it fell. Meanwhile the 22 floor Marriott Hotel, which was located between the two towers, though heavily damaged stood.

Kevin McPaden was an EMT and a first responder that day. He said he could hear a count-down from a firefighter speaking into his phone. Then, BA-BOOOM.

The new Building Seven was completed in 2006. Not a single building code was changed --because the experts knew that there was nothing wrong with its construction.

11. Reynolds

Reynolds Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    What? You don't believe the JFK assassination was a conspiracy between the Russians, Martians, and little green men who live on the dark side of the moon???

12. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Do you have a link for that?

HankD

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Reynolds

Reynolds Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I ill hunt one. Sad thing is, if I look hard enough, I probably could actually find one.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Are you sure I was kiddin'?

HankD

15. Rippon

Rippon Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Here is a pathetic explanation of what caused the collapse of Building Seven.

"Investigators believe the fire was fed by tanks of diesel fuel that many tenants used to run emergency generators. Many tanks throughout the building were fairly small, but a generator on the fifth floor was connected to a large tank in the basement via pressurized line. Says Snyder: "Our current working hypothesis is that this pressurized line was supplying fuel [to the fire] for a period of time.“

The above is a crock.

16. Covenanter

Covenanter Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Are any of you familiar with Rebekah Roth ? I found her 9/11 "fiction" books fascinating.

17. Rippon

Rippon Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The buildings were specifically designed with the ability to absorb the impact of several planes hitting them. This was made clear in the plans for the buildings.

This plane business just doesn't wash. Still if you choose to believe in the plane theory --that would not explain the way Building Seven went down. It collapsed in the identical manner as the other two structures, with no plane to bolster the narrative.

• Like Like x 1
  18. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  19. Rippon

Rippon Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Thanks for the heads-up. I looked at a video where she was interviewed. Flight Attendant Sheds New Light on 9/11.

She investigated 9/11 for years -- devoting a great deal of time and energy to the subject. Many pilots and flight attendants have bought her book(s) in bulk.

She made a lot of sense.

20. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Why does it need an explanation its could be just the way things happen to buildings in an out-of-control fire or a coincidence.

HankD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.