1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured It's Systemic: Ferguson Clerk Fired for Racist Emails: Feels Like I Was ‘Raped’

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Zaac, Apr 9, 2015.

1. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    No, they're not.

Even Holder isn't that dumb.

They didn't investigate crime rates at all. All they were looking at is traffic stops to prove discrimination. Had nothing at all to do with the "crime rate". Holder is not interested in the crime rate. He knows what it is and doesn't care to try to fix it.

Still waiting for your explanation of such a mind numbingly stupid statement.

2. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Is it against the law to run a traffic light? Crime is crime. Some violent. Some non-violent. But they couldn't have told you the percentages had they not looked at the actual citations and arrests.

Did you read the report? They investigated the crimes and found rates and the reasons behind the rates.

Gave it already. Just reinforces that you got a comprehension problem. Happens a lot with folks in Texas.

3. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    And Atlanta isn't much better!
    I spent the night in jail in Atlanta for a horrible crime.
    I had been in Ga for 5 weeks and still driving with NY license plates.

4. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

I totally agree. :laugh:

Georgia sucks, at least within and Atlanta and the really "countrified" areas.. In metro-Atlanta, I try not to go inside the Perimeter(285 that surrounds the city). Too much stuff goes on.

There's a lot of racism towards white people within the government structure of the City of Atlanta. The suburbs are nice. But the city itself I don't go in unless I have to.

5. targus

targus New Member

Wow! All of the above sounds more than just a bit racist.

6. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Pure baloney. Traffic violations are never listed in anybody's crime rates. Holder just didn't care about the actual crime rates, so didn't bother to try to use them to prove discrimination. Traffic stops and fines were his focus.

And yours as well. Always avoiding the real issue. Dishonest to the bitter end.

7. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Too much black crime. He knows it and hides from it.

8. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

There's nothing racists about my statements. I went to school here and have lived around the city for nearly 30 years. It is a very racial city as Georgia is a very racial state.

There are undertones of race in everything even if folks don't want to acknowledge it.

9. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Correction. Too much black and white crime. Unlike yourself, crime tends to not discriminate.

10. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Good call, ump! :thumbs::wavey:

11. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Have you thought about moving? There must be some places that are not as racist as you say Georgia is! I don't doubt what you are saying, I just wonder why you've put up with it for 30 years? Get out! :thumbs:

12. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    So Holder's Injustice department shows up with a predetermined answer looking for a question. They got what they wanted and didn't look any further. typical of the racist running the DOJ.

Other real experts with no axe to grind find they have some more questions for his predetermined answers.

Here's a few:

Bottom like is that no racial "investigation" by Holder's injustice department can ever be trusted.

#32 carpro, Apr 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2015
  13. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Just pure foolishness. Nowhere in that did you see anything of anyone showing up with a predetermined answer. Investigation, probe, findings suggests looking at to see if there are question marks.

Now I understand how you need to absolve your racially prejudiced brethren because I makes you feel more justified in your own racial prejudice. But luckily the rest of the world doesn't have to bow at your trough of pretense.

Amazing that the "real experts" help you justify your racial prejudice.:rolleyes:

14. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    If so, Holder and his ilk (you) ignore the truth to justify theirs.
    Any lie will do.

More than one judge has sanctioned Holder's injustice department for lying and covering up the truth.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

15. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

A department full of lies , huh? You would fit right in.

16. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I'm really beginning to feel sorry for you. The depth of your denial is completely mindless. :praying:

Pitiful.

17. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Well, your apparent mindlessness doesn't seem to need the help of denial. Pray for that.