1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured It's What You Do

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by Protestant, Nov 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Protestant

Protestant Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

At the end of Pope Francis' spontaneity-filled meeting with priests, seminarians and religious in the cathedral of Naples, the vial of dried blood of the city's patron saint appeared to miraculously liquefy.

"After Pope Francis blessed the congregation with the reliquary holding the vial, Cardinal Crescenzio Sepe of Naples announced, ‘As a sign that St. Januarius loves the pope, who is Neapolitan like us, the blood is already half liquefied.’

“The blood of the fourth-century martyr is Naples' most precious relic. The townspeople gauge the saints' pleasure with them by awaiting the blood's liquefaction three times a year: in the spring during celebrations of the feast of the transfer of the saint's relics to Naples; Sept. 19, his feast day; and Dec. 16, the local feast commemorating the averting of a threatened eruption of Mount Vesuvius through the intervention of the saint.”

[Source: http://ncronline.org/blogs/francis-chronicles/blood-naples-patron-liquefies-during-pope-francis-visit-cathedral]

If you’re the Man of Sin, signs and lying wonders are your stock and trade.

It’s what you do.

Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day [the 2nd Advent of Christ] shall not come, except there come a falling away first [an apostasy from true Christianity], and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;……..For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Protestant

[​IMG]

In an unprecedented historic bold move Pope Francis canonizes Popes John 23rd and John Paul II.

If you’re the Antichrist you flex your Dragon-given authority by decreeing previous Antichrist office-holders ‘saints’ in Heaven worthy of your prayer for their intercession with God Almighty on your behalf.

It’s what you do.

Not to be outdone by his anti-Christian predecessors, Pope Francis has just decreed the second ‘miracle’ performed by dead Mother Teresa to be genuine, guaranteeing her ‘holy sainthood’ status.

[Source: http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/18/europe/pope-francis-mother-teresa-second-miracle/?iid=ob_article_organicsidebar_expansion&iref=obnetwork]

[​IMG]

A demonic life-size graven image of Mother Teresa, as well as a demonic graven image of the Blessed Virgin Mary, greets the many deceived naïve visitors as they enter the courtyard of the Missionaries of Charity.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Internet Theologian

Internet Theologian Well-Known Member

Hocus pocus catholic nonsense. That people believe all this is moronic on their part. The fact they have an unbiblical office of priest shows its contempt for the finished work of Christ.

• Like Like x 4
  4. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

Pope canonizes "Mother Theresa"
    https://ca.news.yahoo.com/mother-teresa-calcutta-made-roman-catholic-saint-vatican-090009345.html

5. Protestant

And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk: (Rev. 9:21)

If you’re Mystery Babylon, the church of Antichrist, you send devils disguised as saints to be worshipped by your deceived, deluded, spiritually dead disciples.

It’s what you do.

The Body of St. Maria Goretti Goes on Pilgrimage to the U.S.

[​IMG]

“St. Maria’s remains are inside a glass-sided casket. Inside the casket is a wax statue within which repose her skeletal remains.”

“St. Maria Goretti is unique in that she is the youngest canonized saint in the Church. She died tragically on July 6, 1902, at the age of eleven.”

To commemorate the Holy Pontiff’s ‘Year of Mercy’, the Vatican has agreed to release the remains of St. Maria for veneration by American Catholics who seek miracles by this inimitable ‘wonder-worker.’

St. Maria is known as the ‘Saint of Purity’ due to her ability to successfully fight off the burly 20-year-old would-be rapist, thereby keeping her virginity, but at the expense of her life.

Her elevation to sainthood was a certainty when it became known she later came back from the dead to assure her assailant of her forgiveness and desire he be with her eternally in Heaven.

The 2015 Relic Tour Schedule included nearly all Eastern states, as well as Texas.

The 2016 Western Tour will soon be announced.

[Source: http://mariagoretti.com/frequently-asked-questions/ ]

6. Protestant

If you extol the ‘virtues’ of the Roman Catholic Church, claiming God-fearing, obedient Christians reside within her bosom, you deny the very testimony of Scripture, the united testimony of the martyrs and the once-for-all, never to be repeated perfect sacrifice of Christ…….while at the same time you promote the religion of God-haters who proudly practice flagrant idolatry, sorcery and Satan worship -- all of which is damnable heresy cursed of God.

It’s what you do.

[​IMG]

"Sept. 23, 2015 The pope at the canonization of Junípero Serra at the Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception in Washington."

To our deluded ecumenical Christian friends:

Note the gargantuan goddess-like evil spirit who oversees the religious proceedings. Though Catholics call it the Blessed Virgin Mary, it is in fact a transgendered Satan who has transformed himself into an ‘angel of light.’ This female representation of Satan is found in every Roman Catholic Church worldwide that he may readily receive the worship he demands.

7. Protestant

[​IMG]

If you’re a carnal Christian you delight in all the preposterous, unbiblical accounts of visits to Heaven as told by false prophets, whether they be adults or children.

It’s what you do.

Furthermore, if you’re a carnal Christian it concerns you not that, contrary to the false prophets, Paul was forbidden to discuss his visit; the Gospel is high-jacked; and these seers never died in the first place because it is ordained for man once to die.

Moreover, should one actually come back from the dead, such a visitation is insufficient to produce faith.

For faith is of God, not man, ghosts or angels.

Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him [Lazarus] to my father's house:

28 For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment.

29 Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.

30 And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent.

31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

• Winner Winner x 2
  8. Protestant

9. Gerhard Ebersoehn

Gerhard Ebersoehn Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    It means the Pope is THE antichrist.

10. Protestant

An unhappy 21st century ‘True Puritan’ said: “I don't need women, whether they are beautiful or ugly…..God demands us to be holy and not happy…….mainstream so-called Christians will be banned from Heaven.……Pastors are nothing, but lying whores……alcohol is a norm in so-called Christian, families……God sent me"

[Source: https://www.baptistboard.com/threads/no-adulterers-in-heaven.97580/ ]

[​IMG]

If you’re a 17th century ‘Puritan’ in Salem, MA, you hunt down and hang sinners you call ‘witches.’

It’s what you do.

If you’re a 21st century Baptist ‘True Puritan’ who could travel back in time, you’d be the one eager to place the rope around their wicked necks.

It’s what you’d do: HANG ‘EM HIGH!

[​IMG]

A ‘True Puritan’ hangs another abominable sinner.

11. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

He wasn't a true "puritan" was he?
    Perhaps he wasn't even a Christian in the "pure" sense of the word.
    Is that what Jesus would have done?

12. Gerhard Ebersoehn

Gerhard Ebersoehn Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Isn't 'True Puritans' some religious cult, because I don't know. But those people who did these things never mind being no Puritans, were no Christians, and worshippers of satan.

13. Protestant

[​IMG]

If you’re a fanatic of science fiction you extol the virtues of the Hollywood production called Star Wars: The Force Awakens.

It’s what you do.

If you’re a fanatic of religious fiction you extol the virtues of the Roman production called Catholicism: The Beast Awakens.

It’s what you do.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  14. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    1 Corinthians 5:12 "For what have I to do with judging outsiders? Is it not those inside the church whom you are to judge? God judges those outside. "Purge the evil person from among you."

#34 JonC, Jan 7, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Protestant

And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?

16. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Matthew 7:21-23
    “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’

1 Corinthians 5:9-13 I wrote to you in my letter not to associate with sexually immoral people— not at all meaning the sexually immoral of this world, or the greedy and swindlers, or idolaters, since then you would need to go out of the world. But now I am writing to you not to associate with anyone who bears the name of brother if he is guilty of sexual immorality or greed, or is an idolater, reviler, drunkard, or swindler—not even to eat with such a one. For what have I to do with judging outsiders? Is it not those inside the church whom you are to judge? God judges those outside. “Purge the evil person from among you.”

17. Protestant

[​IMG]

If you’re a sincere seeker as to what condition your condition is in, you go to the Word of God because ‘thy word is truth.’

It’s what you do.

The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?

And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

The imagination of man's heart is evil from his youth.

But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man.

For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies.

By nature the children of wrath.

If ye then being evil.....

Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

If, however, you’re a sincere seeker who finds the truth of the matter hard to swallow, you admit, ‘Lord, I believe; help thou mine unbelief.’

It’s what you do.

A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the Lord, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

If, on the other hand, you’re among the many who profess to believe, yet change the truth of God into a lie, (teaching you contributed something positive which made you differ from other unbelievers, causing your election), you’ll gather around yourselves a great number of teachers to say what your itching ears want to hear.

It’s what you do. It’s what you’ll swallow. It's what you want to hear.

[​IMG]

18. Protestant

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Whether it’s Fantasy Football or winning the Powerball lottery, fantasy is the key.

Unfortunately, many professing Christians hold doctrines which are pure fantasy.

These are Fantasy Christians.

For example, if you believe in a 2-Stage Return of Christ/Secret Rapture Escape from Tribulation, you hold to a fantasy doctrine.

It’s what you do.

[​IMG]

Another unfortunate finds himself left behind according to this fantasy doctrine.

[​IMG]

Fantasyland: A perfect place to hold a Secret Rapture National Conference.

I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.

And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?

14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

19. Protestant

[​IMG]

Are all men born in darkness, spiritually blind, unable to see, perceive, comprehend or discern that which is spiritual?

Jesus testifies, “Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.”

And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:

21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

The Kingdom of God is spiritual, requiring spiritual eyes to see it.

God is a Spirit who must be worshipped in Spirit and truth.

One cannot see God in Christ without spiritual eyes.

One must first be born of the Spirit to see and understand that which is spiritual because the natural, carnal man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

To be born of the Spirit is to be regenerated, quickened, made alive in Christ, made a new creation, the alone workmanship of God.

Until Christ miraculously opened the eyes of the blind man (John 9), he could not see the light, though the light shone brightly.

And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

In like manner, until Christ first opens our spiritually blind eyes, we remain in darkness unable to see the Light and truth of Christ.

All elect, true disciples of Christ, are given spiritual eyes to see, as well as spiritual ears to hear and believe eternal truth.

But blessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear (Matt. 13:16).

He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?

16 And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.

17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven (Matt. 16:15-17).

The spiritual gift of sight and hearing is from the Lord.

The hearing ear, and the seeing eye, the LORD hath made even both of them (Proverbs 20:12).

If you are among the many professing Christians who believe carnal men are able to see, hear and receive spiritual truth BEFORE regeneration, you believe and teach fiction.

It’s what you do.

Faith is the fruit of regeneration, not the cause.
    First comes sight, then comes faith.

20. Protestant

[​IMG]

Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad. (John 8:56)

Jesus was speaking of the gift of spiritual sight given Abraham which allowed him to understand the Gospel prophecies concerning Messiah.

Abraham ‘saw’ the Kingdom of God.

From this we learn two significant truths:

1. Abraham was born again, regenerated by the Holy Spirit. Had he not been, it would have been impossible to ‘see’ the day of Christ (cf. John 3:3).

2. The Old Testament saints were regenerated, thereby bringing forth the fruit of saving faith. Proof of this fact is the testimony of the 11th chapter of Hebrews in which OT saints are given as examples to edify us as to the true nature of godly, saving faith.

If you're among the many professing Christians who believe and teach regeneration occurs only in New Testament times, you are believing and teaching fiction.

It’s what you do.

Furthermore, those who spiritually see Christ also see the Father, who is Spirit (John 14:9).

The unregenerate world cannot receive the Spirit of truth because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him (John 14:17).

The Gospel is spiritual truth.

No man can see or know spiritual truth except he be born again of the Spirit of truth: the Holy Spirit.

Ergo, before one can see spiritually, one must be regenerated.

This truth applies to all mankind.

• Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.