1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Jade Helm 15, Part II

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by InTheLight, Oct 30, 2015.

1. TCassidy

TCassidy Late-Administator Emeritus
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    You have never heard me speak.

2. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Is there a rule that says I can only address one person per post?

Let's ask the Squire. Squire, is there a rule that only allows me to address one person per post?

3. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Yeah that's true but I hear you're silence loud and clear now. Break that silence and start addressing those documented and video taped concerns I outlined earlier.

I have another question for the Squire. Squire, when this thread was started was it ever agreed on by those participating that TC or anyone else in this discussion got to act as a judge having the power to rule evidence inadmissible by using magic words, incantations or any other means?

If so can you show me where exactly?

#63 poncho, Nov 3, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2015
  4. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    It's a matter of your readers being skeptical and asking what they consider to be hard questions. Do you really expect a bunch of Baptists to accept what you have to say at face value? Or do you expect us to view you as Moses coming down the mountain? You think this is a hard audience go down to the Calvinist\Arminian debate forum.

• Like Like x 1
  5. TCassidy

Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Don't you mean "your" silence? It is a possessive, not a contraction for "you are."

6. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

No, I don't expect anyone to accept what anyone says at face value. I would expect that with you being Baptists and all would play by the same rules you are so keen to force on others though.

Here we have TC acting the part of the Moses coming down from the mountain not having to even consider my evidence at all then here you come accusing me of acting that way. What are they putting in your water out there?

Hard audience? The audience has nothing to do with it.

I don't give a hoot about a hard audience how about some honest opposition around here for a change? How about you all playing by the same rules as I have to? How about instead of slanting the playing field one way or another you level it?

You do understand what fair play is right?

Fair Play: respect for the rules or equal treatment of all concerned.

7. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Actually I find your silence very telling. This was going so good till I asked you some questions you won't go near. I find that very telling indeed.

Hey TC how about answering these 4 questions? TC replies as his heels are kicking up dust in the opposite direction . . . zoom . . . gone . . . see ya . . . so long . . . bye . . . bye . . . meep . . . meep!. Did you run out of I like's and I agree's to shower on each other? You one way guys are a riot. You do your celebrating before the battle even starts. Roflmao

See that audience? Take away their magic words and incantations and they run away from the fight just as fast as their fingers will carry them. Roflmao

Four questions, three guys and no answers. See these guys view themselves as being above answering questions that might undermine their argument and ruin their big premature "win".

I'd be surprised if we hear anything more at all from them except for maybe a smart alec remark or two. They got their rules and you play by them. Period. They don't have to play by them but by golly you do.

That Moses crack was a good one Squire. I can just picture you three with long beards coming down of the mountain with the rules you wrote for everyone else to go by complete with an exemption clause for yourselves written in very fine print.

That's called fair play Baptist Board style. o_O

#67 poncho, Nov 3, 2015
  8. Squire Robertsson

Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Okay, I'll bite on this one. Please cite the thread or post this refers to. If you so feel led, please cite the nationality and unit designation of these troops (for example Number 2 Company, 2nd Battalion The Rifles) if they are not on individual orders. Upon examination, I will respond.

The only operational foreign unit on US soil (after the British withdrew after the Battle of New Orleans) I know of was a West German Luftwaffe wing that acted as an administrative unit for German fighter pilots on advanced training tours at a Texas Air Force base. But that was back in the late 70s early 80s.

9. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Nope. I'm not playing by your rules this time. This time you play by THE rules. I read your evidence now you view mine. It's in two videos. Nothing could be easier. Watch them and then address my four concerns listed below.

Real simple no muss no fuss and nice guy that I am I'll give you all the time you need because I know keeping everyone playing fair takes up much of your time.

1. Military performing drills in cities without permission from the civil authorities.

2. Military or civilians working for the military attempting to intimidate civil authorities into compliance.

3. Military or civilians working for the military attempting to bribe civil authorities into compliance.

4. Foreign military training on US soil with American military practicing the confiscation of weapons and detaining America citizens behind barbed wire fences.

#69 poncho, Nov 3, 2015
  10. Squire Robertsson

Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    You're expecting me to sit through a set of two hour videos for a total of four hours? At least do me the courtesy of giving me the relevant time points (for example "take a look at the 59 minute mark and 1:39 on the first video and the 48 minute mark on the second") to look at. I'm not going to read the full set of encyclopedias to find one or two articles.
    For what it's worth, I haven't presented any evidence. I only brought up the one unit I have knowledge of. If there are others, please enlighten me.

• Like Like x 1
  11. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

See Moses. See Moses run. Run Moses run! Why is Moses running? Run Moses run! Alex Jones is here! See Alex Jones. See Alex Jones chase Moses. Run Moses run!

The mighty Moses of Baptist is running away from Alex Jones! LOL! What's the matter Moses Alex got ya scared? Hmmm? To scared to look at his evidence? Hmmm? Bawk bawk bawk bagawk!

Moses Cassidy king of the running scared chicken crowd. LOL! Bawk bawk bawk bagawk!

You one way guys sure are so funny. Oh my side hurts! HA HA HA!

12. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

I expect you guys to play by the same rules you apply to me. Is that a problem?

NO time points. No. The whole video is the time point. We're not going to go chopping it up and dissecting it so you guys can pick this 3 seconds or that 7.23 seconds out of context. No no no.

Enlighten you? Excuse me for saying this Squire but duh. What do think I'm trying to do here?

Look if want to follow Moses Cassidy and the scared chicken crowd and take the low road and start making fun and calling names that's fine. Just don't tell me my evidence is worthless because you refuse to look at it.

I told you take all the time you needed did I not? Watch 20 minutes a night until you're through, I don't care. I'm in no hurry.

Take as much time as you need so long as it doesn't take you as long to watch the videos as it takes TC to hatch an egg. Bawk bawk bawk bagawk! Scared of Alex Jones. LOL!

Run Moses run! Roflmao

Take your magic words and incantations away from you and you've got no argument at all TC. That's how ya fleece chicken folks. Take away their magic tricks and they go running around in circles flapping their wings and making strange noises like a chicken with it's head cut off. LOL!

Run Moses run! Roflmao I had to give you the dumb rating because there isn't a chicken button. LOL!

#72 poncho, Nov 3, 2015
  13. Squire Robertsson

Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Poncho, you're trying to sell us on your POV. You, however, are not making it easy for us to buy it. I've been aware of the various alternate narratives since the days of None Dare Call It Conspiracy. I guess that makes it since 1972. I am familiar with the Council on Foreign Relations, Bilderberger, and Trilateral Commission. So, I'm looking for what you would consider to be the meat of your evidence.

I'm asking you for what you consider to be the relevant portions. I'm asking you to "cherry pick". If I do slog through it, I will do so at my convenience not yours. And I may not see what you want me to see.

14. TCassidy

Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    He reminds me of a spoiled child throwing a tantrum. Except the spoiled child displays greater maturity. :D

15. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Says the guy resorting to "revenge rating".

I thought you were a respectable guy that believed in fair play and examining all the evidence before coming to a conclusion but you just proved me wrong.

You pretend to be some kind of investigative authority that uses logic and evidence to come to conclusions. Well, you just blew your cover. You just showed us that if there's a chance the evidence might not go your way you go into escape and evasion mode and skee-daddle away as fast as you can while thumbing your nose and making fun of your opponent.

That's what children do and as far as I'm concerned people who act like children deserve to be treated like children.

You're credibility rests on the illusion that you carefully examine all the evidence before coming to your conclusions. And yet here you are refusing to look at evidence and refusing to address my concerns.

My conclusion. You're a one way street guy. You're all calm and cool if things are going your way but at the slightest hint they might not you run away and hide behind a wall of arrogance.

#75 poncho, Nov 4, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2015
  16. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Squire, that's not true. I'm not trying to sell you on anything. I don't understand why that's so hard for you to comprehend.

I'll repeat what I just said, try to comprehend my words . . . .

I'm not trying to sell you on anything. I'm not trying to sell you on anything. I'm not trying to sell you on anything. Is that plain enough? I don't think I can make any simpler. I'm not trying to sell you on anything.

Again, I'm not trying to sell you on anything. All I'm trying to do is get you to look at the evidence. What is so hard to understand about that? I looked at the evidence TC submitted I read your commentary.

I was man enough to admit that I was wrong about the NG. And then the big celebration started. Yeah boy howdy did we show that Poncho and put him in his place. Woo Hoo! We're great!

TC acts like scoring one point wins the game. No, he scored one point in a long debate with many points that need to be looked at now he's refusing to be man enough to continue the debate. He refuses to look at my evidence. I didn't refuse to look at his evidence. I didn't refuse to consider his opinion no matter what I might have thought about it.

He refuses to consider my concerns and no I'm not going to keep typing them over and over just so you guys can say "what are your concerns?". No offense but duh! My concerns are what I wrote out what three or four times now.

Let me repeat that again slowly this time . . . my . . . concerns . . . are . . . already . . . known . . . to . . you. Okay? I'm not writing them out anymore. I already did. It's a done deal. Capice?

Then you're looking at the evidence. Wonderful. That's all I asked. At this point it probably needs repeating. I . . . am . . . not . . . trying . . . to . . . sell . . . you . . . on . . . anything.

Do you need glasses? Do you actually read what I write? It doesn't seem that way. It seems like you're trying to read between the lines when there's no need to. I've told you I'm in no hurry. Take a week, take two weeks. I really don't care how long it takes to watch a two hour video. I'll cut ya this break. Forget about the second video. Okay? Forget about it. All four of the concerns that frightened TC into hiding behind his wall of arrogance are in that video.

Two hours. Two hours. It's not a matter of life and death. I'm not asking you to pull out your molars or sacrifice your first born. I'm just asking you guys to give my evidence the same consideration I gave your evidence.

You'd think I was trying to cut your ears off and boil them up for dinner. Man.

#76 poncho, Nov 4, 2015
  17. Squire Robertsson

Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Poncho, it isn't that we are afraid of Alex Jones. It's more of a matter that after 40 years (at least for me) of hearing his type we are dismissive of him. We want to know the facts he is presenting not his interpretation of them.

Over the years, I have come to the conclusion that the elites of this world operate like Organized Crime. There are the various families which at time co-operate with each other. Then there are other times when they families go at each other like the Capone Gang and the Northside gang or Castellammarese War

• Like Like x 1
  18. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Laugh TC is on a revenge kick now folks. I called his bluff now he's going to make sure I have a bunch of negative ratings.

I'll bet he cheats at cards too!

Grow up and face it like a man TC you're fake facade of credibility is crumbling. Roflmao

I'm going to start calling you Cartman. "You will respect my authoritah or I'll give you a bunch of negative ratings :p".

Imagine a man your age resorting to cheap grade school antics. Roflmao

He gave me another one. Roflmao

#78 poncho, Nov 4, 2015
  19. TCassidy

Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    "Your." It is a possessive, not a contraction for "you are." How many more times do I have to tell you? This is basic 4th grade English. Didn't they teach English in that Conspiracy Nut primary school you attended?

20. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

So now you're the grammar police too! Laugh

[​IMG]

You will respect my authorithah! I have these buttons and I'm not afraid to use them! Roflmao

Oh if only these buttons were a big stick. I'll bet you'd give us all a prime example of what beating respect into someone is all about. If you can't earn their respect by playing fair beat them up with a computer button! Cool

What a joke. You just painted your true colors all over the board. Good job Cartman. Thumbsup

#80 poncho, Nov 4, 2015