1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Jade Helm 15, Part II

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by InTheLight, Oct 30, 2015.

1. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Might as well just own up to it One Way. You want to shut down this debate so bad it makes your teeth hurt. It ain't going to happen. Okay. People are viewing those videos and they see that the concerns I outlined earlier are legitimate. And they see you refusing to address them and acting like a shamed faced school yard bully with a button getting even with the guy that brought out the real you.

You can give me 10,000 negative ratings but it's not going to change the fact that you're afraid to face some facts you can't dismiss with magic words. Go ahead. Keep hiding behind that wall of arrogance and hitting that button.

It proves what kind of guy you really are. One Way. One Way Cassidy. Afraid of a little few facts

Now that is dumb. And it doesn't take me hitting that ratings button over and over to prove it.

I think you watched those videos. I do. And I think that's why you refuse to address my concerns. You know their legit and there's no way you can dismiss them without your magic words. That's what I think.

And that comes from examining the evidence in this thread. You've done everything short of unplugging my computer to shut this discussion down but answer my concerns. That's very telling TC, that's very telling indeed.

#81 poncho, Nov 4, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2015
  2. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Here's some of what TC and the Squire are so reluctant well, down right determined not to even look at unless they are allowed to dictate the rules of evidence.

One Texas police chief has complained of attempts to bribe him into letting the Army Delta Force into his town for training exercises. Other Texas towns have seen recent exercises as part of Operation Last Dance, and complaints from citizens are numerous.

“End runs were done around various community leaders,” San Antonio Chief of Police Al Philipus told Austin radio talk show host Alex Jones, on assignment from WorldNetDaily. He was asked to host the exercises last May, but refused.

“Once I said no, they went to various individuals in the community to bring pressure to bear to get me to change my mind,” explained Philipus. “For example, there was a
    community leader who I have a great deal of respect for, and we have a very good relationship. I get a call from him and he says, ‘Chief, there’s some people in here. They’re in town and it’s part of their role here, they need to meet with the mayor and the police chief.’

“Of course, this gentleman, who I’ve worked very closely with on a number of projects, I told him to have them give me a call. Now I’d already said no. Well now I find out they’re the same group. So they identified somebody that I know that’s very high in the community to make an approach to me and get me to change my mind. Then when we said no, some elected officials were contacted to bring pressure to bear,” said Philipus.

“Then offers were made to give money, cash money to elected officials’ charities if they could get us to change our minds. As one of my deputy chiefs said, in some circles, that’s called bribery.”

Operation Last Dance began Feb. 8 with an explosive exercise in Kingsville, Texas, near Corpus Christi. Community leaders have come under heavy criticism from residents who were badly frightened when Night Stalkers fired live rounds and set off explosions very close to innocent civilians.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/1999/02/3587/#uTVYdIoKhAi30HuA.99

Night Stalkers? Who are the Night Stalkers?

U.S. Army 160th SOAR (Special Ops Aviation Regiment) - Night Stalkers

Note. No those are not black helicopters folks. You know how I know? Because black helicopters have been declared "conspiracy theories" by the experts therefore they cannot possibly exist. And if you say they do you're a tin foil hat wearing nut.

Isn't that right TC?

Helicopter training over cities continues through Thursday

The Army's 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment has a saying -- "Night Stalkers Don't Quit." It apparently doesn't always let people sleep, either.

The airborne unit's Black Hawk helicopters arrived without warning Monday night, rattling for hours over Highland Park and around apartment buildings in downtown St. Paul and Minneapolis, and angering residents and elected officials alike.

They'll be back.

The copters are taking part in U.S. military exercises that will continue sporadically into Thursday evening -- local law enforcement officials said -- but now with a little more public notice.

"It's something that we do 10 to 15 times a year throughout the country," said Maj. Allen Hill, a spokesman for the unit -- known as the "Night Stalkers" -- based out of Fort Campbell, Ky.

"It provides our pilots an unfamiliar environment -- an area they're not accustomed to. Towns like Minneapolis, St. Paul, Dallas, Phoenix, Houston, they're all great hosts," Hill said. "The cities invite us."

Continue . . . http://www.twincities.com/localnews...ontinue-helicopter-training-over-cities-until

For more information watch the videos I already posted.

#82 poncho, Nov 4, 2015
  3. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Thanks One Way. ;)

Hey while you're here pushing "the button" can you say a few magic words now to make those black helicopters disappear for us?

Apparently the last spell is wearing off already.

#83 poncho, Nov 4, 2015
  4. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Unwarranted NSA surveillance, the passage of NDAA, stop and frisk programs, and therise of warrior cops, have essentially turned America into a centralized police state.

Blurring the lines between the U.S. military and local sheriff departments sets a dangerous precedent that erodes freedom and civil liberties.

Those lines are being blurred right now in South Carolina.

According to The State, the Richland County Sheriff’s Department will participate in secretive joint exercise Monday and Tuesday with unnamed units from Ft. Bragg.

Continue . . . http://truthinmedia.com/u-s-armys-e...ith-local-cops-in-a-secretive-joint-exercise/

5. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

St. Paul City Council member Chris Tolbert, who represents Highland Park, was taken by surprise when the training exercise began.

“I think it’s outrageous,” he said. “We’re going to have Black Hawks flying at a low level over a densely populated urban area without any notice at all? I had helicopters shaking my house at 11:57 last night. They were right over the trees.”

City council member Dave Thune repeatedly called the exercises “incredibly unsafe” and said communication was inadequate.

“We need to talk about this in advance and openly,” Thune said. “Do we receive anything from the military for it? What is it, and how is it being used to enhance our civilian policing duties? It doesn’t seem like it’s very St. Paul to not be open about what we’re doing.”

Continue . . . http://hisheavenlyarmies.com/night-...licopter-training-over-cities-until-thursday/

There's a whole lot more information and documentation in the videos TC (and others here) don't want you to see folks. They want you to believe this is all "normal".

Red Pill Review: Police State 4-The Rise of FEMA

This review from our Red Pill Documentaries page covers Police State 4-The Rise of FEMA which was released in 2010. The Rise of FEMA is the latest version of the Alex Jones Police State documentaries, and centers around the Federal Emergency Management Agency.

In this film Jones points out that this government agency has been building internment camps all over the United States, for purposes that include detention of U.S. citizens. The film also shows the executive orders, which allows FEMA to suspend the bill of rights and place us under martial law with no authority from Congress.

Jones jam-packs this documentary with tons of great information regarding the loss of our rights and freedoms. He also gives us government documents that show for a fact that through executive order after executive order following 911, our Bill of Rights has been completely dismantled. The fact that the film shows the government’s own documents and gives the viewers the government’s own web sites where they can research this information, makes it a must watch for anybody who still believes that our government upholds the Constitution.

Continue . . . http://www.fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/red-pill-review-police-state-4-the-rise-of-fema/3288

There's no narrative for sale here as the Squire would have you believe. I'm not trying to sell a POV.

I'm doing what the BB thought police can't stand. Pointing you to evidence they hope you'll never see.

Why? Because it might reveal the narrative they're selling for what it is. Smoke and mirrors. A magic trick where all the opposing evidence is "disappeared" before it can be seen.

America being turned into a federalized police state is NOT "normal".

#85 poncho, Nov 4, 2015
  6. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    No, you're showing the local family is going about its business.

7. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

There's a line that's being crossed here. Sure there's always a certain amount of corruption in government and it's the natural tendency to consolidate power into fewer and fewer hands. And I suppose it's even "normal" for people except tyranny as being "normal" but this government has gone off the charts with it's tyranny since 9/11.

Denying it's going on, looking the other way, defending it, trying to make evidence disappear might all have been the "normal" thing to do in 1930's Germany but it's not suppose to be "normal" here.

We're suppose to know better. We're supposed be "enlightened".

TC I just come up with the most appropriate name for you yet after the tenth "dumb" rating you gave me.

Sore Loser. :rolleyes:

Do you feel better now? Are you happy now after your little revenge attack? Does your button finger hurt now, hmmmm? Rolleyes

Hey everyone TC just invented a new way to increase your Baptist Board credibility. It's called show your childish side and keep throwing rocks (negative ratings) at the other guy. The one who hits the button most has the most credibility! Yea! USA! USA! USA! Woo Hoo!

#87 poncho, Nov 4, 2015
  8. Squire Robertsson

Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    The consolidation has been happening in fits and starts since the early 1900s. Yes, it's gathered some comparative speed since 9/11. But, God (the King of Kings) is still on His Throne.

• Like Like x 1
  9. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Comparative? Do you set out to chose your words to down play everything or does it come natural? I've always wondered about that. "ah well you know the Russians and the US are about to go war over Syria but you know it's not that bad."

Looks like TC is still bravely manning "the button". I bet if he could smash my computer or use a taser to put me on the ground so he could kick my ribs in he would about now. And folks it would all be okay and "normal" because I was resisting his "authoritah" by taking away his magic words.

But alas all he has left to assert his "authoritah" now is his button and a will to use it. :)

Here's a little story for y'all . . .

Once upon a time, a dental or medical exam was an opportunity to read a book. No more. The TV blares. It was talking heads discussing whether a football player had been sufficiently punished. The offense was unclear. The question was whether the lashes were sufficient.

It brought to mind that punishment has become a primary feature of American, indeed Western, society. A baker in Colorado was punished because he would not bake a wedding cake for a homosexual marriage. A county or state clerk was punished because she would not issue a marriage license for a homosexual marriage. University professors are punished because they criticize Israel’s inhumane treatment of Palestinians. Whistleblowers are punished—despite their protection under federal law—for revealing crimes of the US government. And children are punished for being children.

Continue . . . http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2015/11/03/the-punishment-society-paul-craig-roberts/

#89 poncho, Nov 4, 2015
  10. Squire Robertsson

Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    It's bad, but it's also way above my pay grade. If I worried as much as you do, about what has happened over the last fifty years, I'd go nuts. I am only responsible for what God has given into my hand. I refuse to spend emotional energy as you do on matters which I have no control or influence.

• Like Like x 1
  11. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Are you attempting to convince me or you with these statements Squire?

While they might sound reasonable and act as a balm to sooth your own mind by granting yourself absolution from any complicity in past or present events the truth is you do have control and you have spared little energy in using the influence you most certainly do have over such matters.

What's that old saying by Edmund Burke, do you remember it?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

In your case it might read . . . "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to make it seem less threatening and inevitable."

In TC's case it might read "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to try to conceal it's existence from others."

Whether you want to admit it or not you have spared little energy in using your influence to control the information other's have a right to see and examine for themselves. You and TC make a good team in that effort.

He attempts to exert control by using his influence to conceal facts and information people have a right to see and examine for themselves and after this has failed to conceal it you step in and attempt to exert control by using your influence to make it seem less threatening and to instill the idea that people have no control once those facts and information are revealed.

I understand that you probably don't even realize that you are doing this. But that doesn't mean you aren't doing it.

God has given the power to influence others and control what is happening around you into your hand. That should be self evident to anyone that has read the Bible. You have chosen to use that power to deny and/or downplay important information people have a right to see and examine for themselves in order to make rational informed decisions.

Folks listen any time you hear people using magic words like "conspiracy theory" or "tin foil hat" they are trying to conceal information that could be very important to you and your loved one's future. You have a right to decide what information you can look at you have a right to decide what's good and what's bad, what can be changed and what can't but these people would take those rights away from you. Don't let them.

When you hear people saying "why worry about things we have no control over" they are lying to you plain and simple. They might not think they are lying and they might have all the best intentions in the world and it doesn't automatically make them bad people, okay. I'm not saying that. What I'm saying is we do have control over such things. We can influence change.

The people who tell us we don't have influence and control over what's going on around us are just making up excuses for their own apathy and complacency.

Don't listen to these people that would have us believe we are powerless and there's no other choice but to keep our heads down and go with the program. They're lying to themselves and not doing you any favors by convincing you to think the same way they do.

Has anyone noticed what we aren't discussing in this thread yet?

That's right we're not discussing those concerns that where brought up earlier. No doubt I'll get another half dozen or so negative ratings from the guy or guys that never wanted them to be brought up much less discussed. They think it's "dumb" to have concerns over such things as . . .

1. The military performing their drills in American cities without permission from the civil authorities.

2. The military or those representing the military intimidating or using coercion to obtain permission from civil authorities to perform their drills in American cities.

3. The military or those representing the military bribing or attempting to bribe civil authorities into granting them permission to perform their drills in American cities.

They think you are dumb. They are trying to sell you a narrative. They are trying to convince you that you are powerless. They want to make you believe you are powerless because they feel powerless. They want you to do nothing because they do nothing. They want you to stay uninformed and feel as powerless as they do so they won't be alone when they walk off that cliff.

I think that's really dumb. But I'm not setting here with my finger on the button trying to force them to shut up or conform to my way of thinking by giving them a bunch bad ratings. I believe it has already been established in another thread that's what small minded people that lose control of the narrative do. :)

#91 poncho, Nov 5, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2015
  12. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

The Illusion Of Consensus

Collectivists rely greatly on the force of a well-aimed mob to convince the general public they have the consensus position; that they are in the majority. Appearing to be in the majority is the single most important goal of a collectivist movement, even if they are in reality a small minority. The anonymity of web activism gives the force of the mob a new potency. No more than a dozen collectivists working in tandem can wreak havoc in multiple web forums or harass numerous individualist publications while giving casual readers the impression that their ideology is “everywhere.”

The key here is that collectivists understand that the average person does not want to be seen as too contrary to the majority. They understand that the majority view matters to the public, even if the majority view is utterly wrong. If collectivists can convince enough people that their ideology is the majority view, they know that many people will blindly adopt that ideology as their own in order to fit in. The lie of consensus then becomes a self perpetuating prophecy. This problem will remain forever a danger as long as people continue to care at all about the majority view.

Continue . . . http://www.alt-market.com/articles/2731-the-tools-collectivists-use-to-gain-power

And you can see right here in this thread the lengths they will go to shut down debate and silence any dissenting voices.

9,985 more instances of pettiness to go before you hit the 10,000 mark TC. ;)

#92 poncho, Nov 5, 2015
  13. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

9,984 to go . . . :)

One thing I've learned about our friend TC. He's a great guy so long as he has you fooled and is able to control the information you see.

When he doesn't have you fooled or the information comes out despite his best efforts to keep you from seeing it?

Well, yer just dumb. See this big picture of me in my uniform? That means yer dumb! Roflmao

But seriously folks TC should be proud that he's in such good company as Bill Maher.

You might drop Bill an email to see if he'll give you some more tips on gatekeeping. ;)

#93 poncho, Nov 5, 2015
  14. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

9,983 to go . . . :)

15. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

16. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Not only is this reply dumb it doesn't even make sense. You're the one following me and pushing your "dumb" button like a spoiled third grader that isn't getting his way.

[​IMG]

Sorry TC, no means no. You don't get to dictate what information is acceptable for others to see. I don't care if you push that button another 9,982 times.

No is still going to mean no.

#96 poncho, Nov 5, 2015
  17. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

18. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

http://www.baptistboard.com/threads/get-rid-of-the-negative-ratings.96644/

19. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Another reason to get rid of the "dumb" button is it seems to have the effect of making those who use it most dumber every time they use it. Laugh

20. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

For awhile there I thought I was TC's main target for "dumb" bombs but after being accused of "stalking" him I decided to check out what he was saying in other forums and other threads. Wow! He's actually dropped 88 "dumb" bombs on other posters all over the board already.

It's like he's addicted to that "dumb" button. I actually felt bad for thinking of him as an arrogant self absorbed know it all that believe's he's the smartest guy to ever show up on Baptist Board. But now that it's been confirmed I don't feel so bad anymore.

But I do feel I owe TC an apology . . .

I'm really sorry TC, had I known earlier that you can't handle being questioned or having your ego checked and you have a history of reacting like a two year old having their ice cream taken away I would have been a lot easier on you. ;)

#100 poncho, Nov 5, 2015