1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Killing Jesus

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by SolaSaint, Mar 29, 2015.

1. SolaSaint

SolaSaint Well-Known Member

I apologize to those who think I took a swipe at Rick Warren. What I meant to do is take a swipe at O'Reilly for being like Rick Warren. See there is the difference. And if you call me a sinner for simply stating facts about a man's ministry, then you have a lot of sinners in here to straighten out brother. Are we to sit idly by and let false teachers spew false doctrines? What would the Apostle Paul or Peter say about this?

My main intension was to bring to light the poor theology of O'Reilly and I hope the message spreads.

2. Jedi Knight

Jedi Knight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Here I will help ya! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBPn8_KuARM at 1:46 what does Bill say??

3. JohnDeereFan

JohnDeereFan Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Always surprises me that people defend Rick Warren. But then, there are people here who actually defend Ergun Caner, which truly boggles the mind.

4. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I doubt if any one on this board has the money to throw away on such a ridiculous premise. And again, I doubt if Warren would even give this brother a minute of his time.

:BangHead:

5. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yeah, once a person becomes a public figure and has a presence on the internet, it is fair to evaluate the person's theology in public. O'Reilly broadcasts his theology.

Using an historical example, if you went to Salt Lake City under Brigham Young to ask about his doctrines, you might run into his doctrine of blood atonement--that is, your blood would have to be drained out of your body to atone for your sinful presence in Salt Lake City.

On a more contemporary note, I have no doubt that if the BB invited Rick Warren here to debate that Rick Warren would accept.

Now, Bill O'Reilly will not answer emails about his theology so he is a closed book.