1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

LET'S TALK: Epstein suicide! How?

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by righteousdude2, Aug 10, 2019.

1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  2. Reformed

Reformed Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    After the Sandy Hook shooting I watched an interview with one of the parents of the victims. The parent was outraged that the shooter cheated his victims and their families out of justice by taking his own life. Of course, we know that there is no escaping God's justice. However, there is a sense when the perpetrator of a heinous crime kills themselves that the victims and their families have no closure. But is there ever real closure? Is it possible that those immediately affected by evil deeds like Epstein's can be consumed with hatred and bitterness that will follow them to their grave? In a sense, is that not even a greater tragedy?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

3. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Epstein, 66, was in his federal jail cell in downtown Manhattan but was not on suicide watch at the time of his death, multiple people familiar with the investigation told NBC News.

He was placed on suicide watch following the July 23 incident, but was not on suicide watch at the time of his death, sources told ABC News.

Multiple people familiar with the investigation say that Epstein was in his own cell, but was not currently on suicide watch at the time of his death.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL

4. Rockson

Rockson Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    The question of the day was there something nefarious going on that led to his death?

It seems from just about everything I've read on the net everyone most certainly suspects there was. If so one wonders if it is even possible to bring the guilty in this to justice?

Justice however one day will be served if not in this life it will be in the next. I believe the scripture says "For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest; neither anything hid, that shall not be known and come to light." Luke 8:17

5. exscentric

exscentric Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Haven't you heard, the Russians did it. Well, maybe the Clintons. Maybe the Clintons paid the Russians. Do you think WE will ever know?

6. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    This Epstein suicide scandal has now circled the globe and the Clinton machine is being put under the microscope as having something to do with it.

Yes a naked man in a locked cell being watched 24/7 somehow managed to hang himself.

Years ago when i was a JFK Democrat i read how a friend of LBJ committed suicide by running himself over with his own Jeep.

Right. Nothing new under the sun.

7. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    No and who cares

8. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist