1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Louisiana deputy gunned down by black teen ...

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by righteousdude2, Jun 23, 2016.

1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/sheriffs-deputy-shot-suburban-orleans-40051612

Blue lives matter! Blue lives matter!!

Once again, a cop is shot, in the back and dies following a stop of a black teen acting suspicious. The teen grabbed the deputies own gun and shot him three times in the back.

The target painted on the backs of our men and women in law enforcement is disgusting, and just like he did when Treyvon Martin and Michael Brown, it is time for this President to publically say "enough is enough!" It is also time for Obama to send his top aides to the funeral of this cop. And maybe draw comparisons between this sheriff's deputy and let's say himself had he gone into law enforcement?! Of course he won't say anything, just like he won't address the senseless murders by black on black killings in Chi-town, as well as other large city ghettos.

I don't think one of the democrats staging a sit in for gun control bills in Congress will demand gun control be passed today to stop the senseless murders of our dedicated men and womenin blue.

I say the left is hypocritical ... WHAT DO YOU SAY?

2. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I say mandatory death citizens for cop killers.

3. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    It should be that, after all it is a hate crime.

4. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Sorry. I don't believe their should be any such thing as a "hate crime" codified in American law.

The crime mentioned above is heinous enough to justify the death penalty. Mandatory would take the guess work out of it.