1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Lynch may have shown her true colors!?

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by righteousdude2, Jul 2, 2016.

1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    With the now infamous President Clinton' visit to AG Lynch's plane, rumors are flooding the airwaves. I think, and that is the purpose of this OP, that Hillary will never be indicted. Do you think she stands a snowballs chance in Hades of facing any charges by this liberally stacked administration?

http://www.allenbwest.com/michellej...ets-with-bill-clinton-doj-makes-stunning-move

And do you believe the visit was planned, or just Bill being Bill? After all, he is well known for sneaking around and meeting females on the side!

2. Crabtownboy

Crabtownboy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Quite a nasty, unsupported and unnecessary innuendo in your post. You introduce one subject and immediately derail it with a snide comment.

3. Jedi Knight

Jedi Knight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

13568852_1637262446593245_8023041903293693060_o.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  4. Smyth

Smyth Active Member

Before Obama was elected to office the first time, some black supremacists, in their racist uniforms and with weapons, were "patrolling" some voting places. They were charged with voter intimidation, a federal crime. After Obama took office, his new AG immediately dropped charges, and practically admitted charges were dropped because the offenders were black. KKK members doing the same thing, even without weapons, would have spent a decade in prison.

There's no chance that any Obama regime member is going to charge Hillary with anything. Rather, expect Hillary to be "cleared" in current investigations, before the election.

For Democrats, the FBI and AG (IRS, etc.) isn't about justice. It's about partisan agendas.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Nope. Never have.

6. Rolfe

Rolfe Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  7. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

8. Crabtownboy

Crabtownboy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I think you are correct. Bill went to her plane. She did not invite him. When ask about this she said, "I wish Eric Holder had told me where the lock on the door was."

It really does not matter what the truth is. Trump and the GOP will scream race and try to make political points out of it."

I have a feeling Bill got a loud ear full from Hillary when they met later.