1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Man-Made Hurricanes

Discussion in '2005 Archive' started by TennisNE1, Sep 23, 2005.

1. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    And what makes you think the Nineveh of Nahum is not the Nineveh of Jonah?

2. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Must have been the 106th SOAR. They have black helios and fly in the dead of night. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. prophecynut

prophecynut New Member

I have the book 'Black Helicopters II' by Jim Keith. Black unmarked helicopters are real and are tools of the NWO gang.

About 10 years ago I got to see three of them when stepping outside from the side garage door. Looking left to the east they were flying at tree top level to avoid radar detection from the near by air base. Distance of the helicopters from me was about 40 yards, they could not be seen or heard. Underneath each one was a small brilliant single light that twinkled, from a distance they would look like stars in the heaven. The book has a diagram of what I think I saw, they are 30 feet long, have a silent running rotor attached to finned aluminum type casing. Rotor small in relation to the body size of the helicopter. Absence of landing gear. Underside concave, and lower in front. Probably designed for one pilot, maybe two.

4. Phillip

Phillip <b>Moderator</b>

They are claiming it is mixed in the jet fuel. :rolleyes:

5. Phillip

Phillip <b>Moderator</b>

Pretty.......

6. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

And "normal".......

7. prophecynut

prophecynut New Member

Nineveh of Nahum is Damascus because:

1:11
    "I will afflict you (Judah) no more" can only occur during the Millennium after Jacob's trouble.

Nineveh "will have no descendents to bear your name" after the Second Coming, the same is said of the Edomites. When ancient Nineveh was destroyed the survivors fled to the city of Haran near the Turkey-Syrian border. Later they were forced to flee west of the Euphrates River and settled in Syria where the descendents of Nineveh live today.

"No more will the wicked invade" Judah can only be fulfilled during the Millennium.

2:1,3-4
    The Lord's army attacking Damascus is the second Woe of the sixth angel, Rev. 9:13-19.

The "city wall" on the south side of the Barada River protects the "principal mosques, knans and markets" of Damascus. The river gates thrown open are the damgates on the Barada River that disects Damascus.

8. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    As it is past 6:30p EDT, this thread is closed.