1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Marie Yovanovitch testifies to House impeachment inquiry as the floodgates open against Donald Trump

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by KenH, Oct 11, 2019.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Somebody has been reading the DNC talking points

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Ah, you overestimate Trump. He's a big city real estate guy. I used to work on the fringe of that business. It's all about keeping up appearances.

Obama caused the Syrian mess by drawing a red line and then doing nothing.

We need desperately to reduce taxes and reduce spending and start paying off the debt. We can get more workers in the private sector by shutting down the parasites in the public sector. Go government consumes wealth but does not create wealth.

• Like Like x 1
  3. BenWest

BenWest Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Not me but I do get sick when I turn on Fox and watch them brain wash the few and the naive. They would elect the devil himself IF they thought it would help their flailing cause. And maybe they have? Amen?

4. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You must be the only one around here who watches Fox.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. BenWest

BenWest Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Not to the ultra greedy. 1Ti 6:10 For the love of money is the root of all evil:

That's better than hiding your troops and now finding them in danger of being caught between two advancing Armies. Cut and run at a moment's notice stinks when you realize that NOTHING is as important as CASH to some. The Turks are known to offer Millions of dollars for a little favor. ie. Michael Flynn

Are you rich? Did your parents leave you well off? Have people scared you of non whites? and Muslims? and old lazy blacks that won't work or with everybody else who disagrees with your stupid policies? IF so, you have swallowed the views of an evil man. 1Ti 6:10

Luk 12:15 And He said unto them, Take heed, and beware of covetousness: for a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth.

6. BenWest

BenWest Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Not me, since I don't believe the lies they promote. They have reduced News to trash while supporting an unstable, ignorant person who has the ability to totally destroy the world. In their wisdom, they have placed the entire world at the whim of an obviously disturbed person. IMHO

7. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yep more DNC talking points.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. BenWest

BenWest Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    LOL. You don't know the difference between the Truth and the continuous rantings of a mad man who THINKS he is the smartest man in history. He loves Kim Jong Un because his captive audience (the N. Korean people) THINK Un is God on Earth. Trump wishes the same, for himself but he will be cut down by the Truth, hopefully before he totally destroys our Nation.

9. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Again, more DNC talking points. Bub you are hittin them all today.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. RighteousnessTemperance&

RighteousnessTemperance& Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    LOL "…the continuous rantings of a mad man…"

• Like Like x 1
  11. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You sound like a rich white liberal with a lot of privilege like Don Benito Roberto Francisco O'Rourko.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. BenWest

BenWest Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    It's obvious to anyone with a working brain. What if his buddy Putin decided to send enough ICBMs to destroy our country? Would you trust Trump to strike back at Russia and his buddy Putin? I wouldn't, since that would make Trump and Putin the rulers of the entire world.....with total control over ALL the money, people, and Kingdoms on the Earth. If that sounds familiar, remember the way the Devil tempted Jesus in the wilderness. Luk 4:5

Trump and Putin together could literally wipe out ANY country, which disagreed with them. ALL the others would fall into line and shout Sieg Heil to their new leaders. Pray that Jesus comes soon. You haven't heard that from the DNC. Have you? Of course not. They are afraid to think such things of our fearless leader and that's what makes them weak, against him.. Amen?

• Prayers Prayers x 1
  13. BenWest

BenWest Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Let me clear things up. I was speaking of the continuous rantings of Donald J. Trump. You know, the big fat baby who thinks he is smarter than God and has never asked for forgiveness because he's always right? That Trump.

• Prayers Prayers x 1
  14. RighteousnessTemperance&

Faith:
    Baptist
    :rolleyes: Why in the world would anyone expect the DNC or any Dem to say, "Pray Jesus comes soon"? They want all the power for themselves. :Rolleyes

15. BenWest

BenWest Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I see. You like Trump because he hates Latinos almost as much as you do. Amen?

16. BenWest

BenWest Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    They won't wrench it from Boss Don by themselves since most of them are already sold out to the devil. They will have to pry it from his cold dead finger which has just pushed the dooms day button. Will Rogers said it best when he said "We have the best politicians money can buy". Amen?

17. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You know I have to give it to ya. Not even the Dems have the courage to put out that intentionally false narrative anymore. Good job!:Thumbsup

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. RighteousnessTemperance&

Faith:
    Baptist
    Oh, it was already all too clear. It has been said, Beware, lest you become what you hate. Your TDS in spades is showing…in spades.

19. BenWest

BenWest Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Be more specific. Tell us what you would do if Trump and Putin decided to take over the world. I suspect that you would get into line with the rest of the base. Amen?

20. BenWest

BenWest Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Thanks for the compliment. I don't worry about becoming greedy like Trump since money is not my love. I feel sorry for the poor little rich boy who became the tyrant Trump. He knows he has but a short time left and that's what makes him so dangerous. He will do ANYTHING to maintain his power. ANYTHING. After all, you wouldn't want to change horses in the middle of WW-3....Would you?

BTW: What does TDS mean?