1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Marie Yovanovitch testifies to House impeachment inquiry as the floodgates open against Donald Trump

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by KenH, Oct 11, 2019.

1. RighteousnessTemperance&

RighteousnessTemperance& Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Benjamin

Benjamin Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Trump Derangement Syndrome:

It is a mental condition wherein a person’s hatred for Donald Trump has lead them into insanity as they abandon all logic and reason in a paranoid frenzy.

It's obvious you got it bad, but don’t worry about that stage 4 mentioned above, there is hope:

• Like Like x 2
  3. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You don't know the first thing about me but you make racist remarks. Jesus loves you and I'm praying for you.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. BenWest

BenWest Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    1. Denial. Attributing Trump's electoral victory to Russian "hacking" is the most common manifestation, but another common manifestation of the syndrome is Electoral College denial ("Hillary won a majority of votes, so she should be president").

Not me, since it is Trump who has repeatedly lied (over 12,000 times) which means that no one can believe a single word he says. That reminds me of Satan, since he was a Liar from the beginning. Jesus speaks of Liars:

Jhn 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

2. Anger at Trump-supporters. Disparagement of Trump voters as unworthy fools whose misguided thoughts brought us a disaster.

Trump voters are simply misguided, naive, and don't have any ability to understand that Trump is a phony since the Truth is NOT in him..

3. Shunning of former colleagues with the bad taste to support Trump.

Not me since I don't associate with liars, swindlers and mob types who all get along fine with greedy Trump.

4.. Conversion. As the first three factors combine, and if no countervailing thoughts are allowed entry into the TDS sufferer's brain (for reasons we do not understand yet), we get signs of actual ideological conversion. Once the virus of liberalism reaches the brain, progress can be devastating.

IF we ever get to another election, which means that Trump has NOT yet sold us out, the American people will speak loudly of the ignorance which has resided in the WH for the last 3 years. I don't think we will get there though, since Trump & Putin are capable of destroying our world. Beware the time between the election and when we are supposed to get a real President. Narcissists are most dangerous when soundly rejected..

Wiki:>>But a true narcissist (Trump) is someone with narcissistic personality disorder (NPD). It's a mental health condition characterized by: an inflated sense of importance. a deep need for excessive attention and admiration. That's the real Donald J. Trump. Amen?

5. BenWest

BenWest Member

Faith:
    Baptist

Greg Gutfeld is a Fox News Sycophant for Trump and unworthy to spew his venom on the whole world. That's good news since he should be replaced IF we can get rid of the cancer upon our nation. (Trump) What you don't like is someone who can think for themselves. That's WHY your view will remain in the Minority.

6. BenWest

BenWest Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I know that you posted this:

church mouse guy said:
    You sound like a rich white liberal with a lot of privilege like Don Benito Roberto Francisco O'Rourko.

Now, like Trump, you try to divert your bigotry to me. If you don't want to be identified as a Latino hater, tell us the ethnicity of Don Benito Roberto Francisco O'Rourko. He sounds Latino to me. As for Jesus, you think He's a Republican? Amen?

7. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  8. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Robert Francis "Beto" O'Rourke is of Irish ancestry. He was given the nickname "Beto" to distinguish him from his grandfather who was also named Robert.

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. BenWest

BenWest Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    [
    My SN online is Aman777 but I couldn't use that one here. It's not me who is a sycophant for Trump because I don't associate with obsessive liars who THINK people want to be lied to. I was in New York when the position that people preferred to be lied to, began to be promoted. It was practiced by an abundance of criminals who took advantage of others in order to enrich themselves. Obviously, Trump is one of them. It's a shame that he has fooled Evangelicals, eager for stacking the Supreme Court.

10. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    He is a rich white boss like you.

11. BenWest

BenWest Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    My point is that the OP obviously likes to spew his racism against Latinos by adding an "o" to others names.

Like Trump, his followers only like white European types. That's so they can look down on everyone except those like themselves. It's evidence of the superior race, which they think they are. Hitler thought the SAME. Amen?

12. BenWest

BenWest Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Not me. I'm a sinner saved by Grace. I don't hate others because it goes against Scripture.

1Jo 3:13 ¶ Marvel not, my brethren, if the world hate you. 1Jo 3:14 We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not his brother abideth in death.

13. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Maybe you don't but you come on this board to post inflammatory posts and accusation in order to sow discord.

• Like Like x 1
  14. BenWest

BenWest Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    False accusation which cannot be supported. I'm here because I'm an Independent Baptist trying to wake up the brethren that we truly live in the last days before Jesus returns. If the Truth hurts, say Ouch. Amen?

15. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Oh no it is supported by your posts which are inflammatory. I do not believe you will last long around here.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. BenWest

BenWest Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Show us where I am being inflammatory or everyone will think that you're the inflammatory one. You don't like me because I don't like the criminal in the White House. Amen?

17. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    No one will think that.
    Good luck with that

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. BenWest

BenWest Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Now I see how to become a "Top Poster". Is it because you make them as short as possible? Do you actually care what others think? Looks to me like a Numbers game. Amen?

19. Benjamin

Benjamin Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    BenWest, this Trump/Putin colluding to takeover the world is text book delusional TDS paranoid insanity[​IMG], you need to get a grip on reality:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. Wingman68

Wingman68 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist