1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Megachurch Minister a Megawatt Moocher

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Jerome, Dec 31, 2009.

1. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Yeah - and I want to explain the outlet. We're not original owners nor are our neighbors. We weren't told about everything outside so we just don't know who actually owns the outlet. There's no switch for it in a house and we haven't tested to see who's meter runs faster if it's being run. It's just not something we have to worry about.

Honestly, I think a neighbor finding someone having plugged in to their outlet, unplugging it then finding it plugged in again going straight to calling the police is someone who is to be suspect. Unless he is a problem neighbor which I haven't heard anything about, I think it's an over-reactive neighbor. I think that's ridiculous to call the police over this. I'd see an issue if he said "I told him it was my outlet and to not plug it in but he did it over and over again. I spoke to him numerous times about this and then I finally called the police." Jeepers - I've never called the police on my neighbors and we've had more than just someone plugging into an outlet!

2. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Is there an update to this story?