1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MN vote complete with Franken up 225 votes

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by LeBuick, Jan 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rbell

rbell Active Member

Absolutely outstanding post, and no...LeBuick refuses to see the difference.:BangHead:

2. hillclimber1

hillclimber1 Active Member
    Site Supporter

A clear case of an election being stolen.....

3. EdSutton

EdSutton New Member

I'm still waiting for a reasonable answer to how Al Franken (DFL) somehow managed to get from trailing Norm Coleman (R) by a little over 700 votes at the end of the 'counting' on 'Election Day', to an 'win' of 225 votes, now, in a state dominated by the DFL Party? (Like I really don't have very strong suspicions!)

Franken-ly, that is what simply doesn't pass the 'smell test', in my book. :(

This odor is exceeding that exuded by both individuals, :rolleyes: both of whom themselves, IMO, could stand an extra shower or two, with each using a couple of bars of Dial® soap, followed by a good application of deodorant body powder, and a very liberal use (no pun intended) of Right Guard® or Mennen Speed Stick®! :thumbsup:

And I repeat, as I have already said before, IMO, neither of these individuals is in any danger whatsoever, of being mistaken for either the late MN Senator Edward J. Thye, or MN Senator and Vice-President Hubert H. Humphrey, Jr. either. And I will now add, the legacies of the late MN Senators Frank B. Kellogg, Henrik Shipstead and "Gene" McCarthy, are also in absolutely no danger, from either Norm Coleman or Al Franken either.

I still simply wanna' know the "how" about the nearly 1000 vote shift!! :(

Ed

#43 EdSutton, Jan 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.