1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Moderna vaccine 95% effective not required to be frozen

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Scott Downey, Nov 16, 2020.

1. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Forget Chinese diseases, Biden has promised to cure cancer. Now if he could just refrain from letting his hands roam over women and girls....

2. Wingman68

Wingman68 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I know this will come as a shock, sarc, but the hospital where my Dad was admitted, did a covid test on him yesterday, after he had been there for almost a week, oh, & it was positive. Don’t you think that would be one of the first things they would check while they kept him in ICU for a couple of days?
    After having sent in every possible department to see him, including a speech therapist for a man that has no problem with his speech (how about you send in someone to aid his hearing loss that he got as a side effect of previous medication he was put on), they all got their boxes checked, & after a week in the hospital, he has now been moved to a covid room. Prior to admittance he had not left his house for a year. I told my sister, when they did the check.......it will be positive. Funny, even though she was there to see him on Sat., they didn’t tell her to self-isolate.

• Prayers Prayers x 1
  3. Wingman68

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    In case there is any interest, my 94yr old Dad, who got covid at the hospital, seems to be improved enough to be transferred out to a rehab facility. They did a cat scan Sunday which showed he had clots, a covid trait, so not out of the woods, by any means. They got him through what they gave him, enough to move him out the door. He’s tough, but I knew that. No visitors for who knows how long.

4. Scott Downey

Scott Downey Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    He is 94, how well is he coping with life at that age?
    I wonder about this too, but I am only 61

5. Wingman68

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The quality of life is not good. He was pretty much living in his lift recliner with his tv remote. Can’t read at that age, with poor vision, hearing pretty much gone, but he was still making it down the hall to the bathroom with a walker. Now, after this two week stint, doubt he will make any of that happen again. He took care of my Mom until she passed at 89. They had been married 69 yrs. That kept him strong for her. He’s just been waiting on the Lord, since then. Thanks for asking.