1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Moderna vaccine 95% effective not required to be frozen

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Scott Downey, Nov 16, 2020.

1. Scott Downey

Scott Downey Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Moderna says its vaccine is 94.5% effective in preventing COVID-19

Trump did say this virus is going away soon, but too bad these companies release this info after the election.
    WARP SPEED was due to TRUMP, and people, the MSM encouraged the democrat idea TRUMP was incompetent regarding covid, do you have a brain?

Better here that it does not need storing at minus 70*

A key advantage of Moderna's vaccine is that it does not need ultra-cold storage like Pfizer's, making it easier to distribute. Moderna expects it to be stable at standard refrigerator temperatures of 2 to 8 degrees Celsius (36 to 48°F) for 30 days and it can be stored for up to 6 months at -20 degrees Celsius.

Pfizer’s vaccine must be shipped and stored at minus 70 degrees Celsius, the sort of temperature typical of an Antarctic winter. At standard refrigerator temperatures, it can be stored for up to five days.

The data from Moderna's 30,000 participant-strong trial also showed the vaccine prevented cases of severe COVID-19, a question that still remains with the Pfizer vaccine. Of the 95 cases in Moderna's trial, 11 were severe and all 11 occurred among volunteers who got the placebo.

Moderna, part of the U.S. government's Operation Warp Speed program, expects to produce around 20 million doses of the vaccine for the United States this year, millions of which the company has already made, and is ready to ship if it receives FDA authorization.

"Assuming we get an emergency use authorization, we'll be ready to ship through Warp Speed almost in hours," Hoge said. "So it could start being distributed instantly."

Together with Pfizer Inc's vaccine, also shown to be more than 90% effective, and pending more safety data and regulatory review, the United States could have two vaccines authorized for emergency use in December with as many as 60 million doses of vaccine available by the year's end.

Next year, the U.S. government could have access to more than 1 billion doses just from the two vaccine makers, more than needed for the country's 330 million residents.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Scott Downey

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    If forced to be vaccinated by government decree, will you comply with that?
    My son in law who is mid 30's says he will refuse generally on principles, but then said his employer may insist or he wont be able to work there.

https://www.americanthinker.com/art...datory_covid_vaccine_is_unconstitutional.html

I avoid flu shots every year, and covid is like a bad influenza. I have zero intention of getting a covd shot.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. kyredneck

kyredneck Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I don't remember...was polio or smallpox vacines mandated? I had both as a child.

4. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Polio was voluntary, wasn’t it? It was a drop of something on a sugar cube as I recall. I hate polio.

5. Scott Downey

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Something like that, got it in elementary school in mid 60's. Recall a long line of kids, dont recall any refusals for conscience sake.

When working at the hospital, was offered free Hepatitis B vaccine, some talk about it, I did get 2 doses, but missed the third one. Likely still protected. Had a tetanus shot within the last 10 years.
    However any new vaccine, I dont want to be a first responder.
    I never get a flu shot. They also dont work well, and maybe give you the Flu too. I have known people to get the shot and they still got the Flu at the hospital where I worked.

6. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Of course, all vaccines must be tested on Harris/Biden first. Will this vaccine work on an elderly e-beggar who has cognitive issues for which he is already taking several pills a day? Asking for a friend.

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Wingman68

Wingman68 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    We don’t need the vaccine, what we just need is to get out from under the leftist control using this virus at every turn. Biden will lock down the country to exercise their newfound power. How will that work out for you? I don’t trust anything about the vaccine, & would never comply unless they forced it to be able to get groceries or be able to travel.

My Dad is in the hospital right now, in Georgia. My sister went in to see him. She said this large hospital was a virtual ghost town. She saw maybe fifteen people total including staff, in the span of several hours. When he first went in they had him in ICU, because they claimed they were having trouble getting a room for him. My sister said all the rooms she walked by were empty except for the room right across from him. He does not have covid, but is ninety four, and you can bet if he passes, covid will be listed, it is the only thing paying the bills right now. This is wrong on every level, and is being used to continue the fear domination. All the left controlled states are trying to lock down as we speak. How much more of your life are you willing to give? Thanksgiving? Christmas? Your relationship with loved ones?

WTH? -- CDC Lists 26,557 Heart Attacks as COVID Deaths, Lists 7,919 Accidents and Poisonings as COVID Deaths

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Scott Downey

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Democrats are destroying our country with their lies.
    Some reason people believe the LIE, they are delusional, the whole LEFT is under a spell.
    Not real hard to understand, that as they are under the sway of the devil which is the testimony of John about the world.

Once someone makes up their mind they don't like someone or something, it is very hard to change their mind.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    [​IMG]

10. Scott Downey

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    I'm immune to covid. Had it in late February, wife's private school all came down with it, school cancelled for 2 weeks. Later on the students and some faculty tested positive for covid (the ones who got tested). Took 3 weeks to fully shake it off. Had a slight fever, chills, and eventually lungs felt a little hard to breathe, but not too bad, not short of breath, never felt need to go to the doctor. That lung part is what lasted a while. I think I have only ever had flu once in my life and this felt like that.

Now if I was immune compromised, poor health, really old, and sick with multiple chronic illnesses, likely would have had a poor time with it.

Now, I take no precautions unless forced, go anywhere, touch everything, be with whoever, talk with anyone. Live my life as if no such thing as covid.

I have survived over my years multiple attempts on my life (accidents that could have easily killed me, been burned in a fire 30% of my body 2nd and 3rd degree, back operation, you know anytime you go under the knife its life or death, fallen off 2 story roof, car wrecks, exposed to some dangerous diseases in the hospital labs where i worked 15 years, stabbed myself with used needles 3 times from very sick patients, etc...and the Lord preserved my life) Just off top of my head thinking there. Plus some dangerous people in my youth at school.

#10 Scott Downey, Nov 16, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2020
  11. Wingman68

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    We don’t need the vaccine. No one knows the long term unwanted side effects, which could include just about anything for young people or children, or even people in their prime. What do you not understand about a 99+% survival rate? You would rather put your life in the hands of an unproven vaccine? All righty then, run, you can be first in line.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Absolutely! I am not afraid of vaccinations.

You know that President Trump is pushing these vaccines, right? Are you saying you don't trust President Trump? Haven't you been a huge supporter of his? :eek:

13. Wingman68

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The late plutocrat and engineer of globalism David Rockefeller once said at a United Nations dinner: “All we need is the right crisis and the people will accept the New World Order.”

With COVID-19, it seems that the right crisis has finally arrived to usher in the new era of globalism. The mass media is already priming the public for the new permanent changes to society that are all but inevitable at this point.

BBC News has laid out their grand vision of the Orwellian “new normal” of what the central planners and technocrats intend society to look like by 2022.

“It’s 2022 and you’ve just arrived at the travel destination of your dreams. As you get off the plane, a robot greets you with a red laser beam that remotely takes your temperature. You’re still half asleep after a long transoceanic flight, so your brain barely registers the robot’s complacent beep. You had just passed similar checks when boarding the plane hours ago so you have nothing to worry about and can just stroll to the next health checkpoint,” BBC reporter Lina Zeldovich wrote.

Zeldovich lays out the reality of endless health checks, breathalyzers with microchips in them, and microscopic ink tattoos to track vaccine compliance. All of this would be required in airports to travel, at first, and then be rolled out as mandatory to participate in normal functions of society.

She notes that the mark-of-the-beast vaccine tracking tattoo has already been tested on animals and corpses, thanks to the generous support of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.

“The macro-needles don’t leave scars and are less invasive than the regular needles – it’s like putting on a Band-Aid,” said researcher Ana Jaklenec of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. “It can even be done with a modified phone.”

WELCOME TO THE NEW NORMAL: Thousands of Desperate Texans Line Up for New-Age Breadlines - Big League Politics

14. Scott Downey

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Would be most appropriate to put the mark (whatever this turns out to be) on the forehead or the right hand for easy and quick scanning purposes.

15. Wingman68

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  16. Scott Downey

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    That satanic mark in Revelation 13 has very specific requirements to be the mark. Not just any mark even by government qualifies as the mark, even if on the body.
    Look at the timing of the mark and what comes before the marking. We are not at that point. Anyone who gets the mark does so knowing full well what they are getting, it is not any secret thing. It is a human number, and is the mark of his name (beast) and you have to recieve it, implying a decision of your will. Such a mark is of the earth, devilish and wicked. God also marks His people.

I won't post all of Revelation 13, but at that time with those special events happening, people will know what is up with the mark, it won't be a secret thing to catch the saints of God. v15, those who refuse to worship the beast (God's saints) the beast kills. They wont be left alive to take the mark.
    So this beast kills the saints, then gives the world the mark.

Revelation 13
    11 Then I saw another beast coming up out of the earth, and he had two horns like a lamb and spoke like a dragon. 12 And he exercises all the authority of the first beast in his presence, and causes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed. 13 He performs great signs, so that he even makes fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men. 14 And he deceives those who dwell on the earth by those signs which he was granted to do in the sight of the beast, telling those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the beast who was wounded by the sword and lived.
    15 He was granted power to give breath to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak and cause as many as would not worship the image of the beast to be killed.

16 He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, 17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666.

Revelation 14
    9 Then a third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand, 10 he himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out full strength into the cup of His indignation. He shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. 11 And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no rest day or night, who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name.”

So if you notice,
    number 1, those who worship the beast
    number 2 they take (receive) the mark

His name, the beasts name will add up to 666 or 616. But it won't be just '666'. the '666' number is a calculation of the name of this beast.

17. OnlyaSinner

OnlyaSinner Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    That was the Sabin live-virus vaccine. The earlier Salk dead-virus vaccine required 3 injections at one-week intervals. (At least that's how it worked in 1953 when I was a "Polio Pioneer" along with all my schoolmates.)

18. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Thanks for jogging my memory. We happened to be in Pittsburgh the Easter that Salk announced the vaccine. That was a glorious day.

19. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    So does this mean you have turned your back on President Trump that you have been a huge supporter of? Do you believe that Donald Trump is associated with your idea of "the antiChrist" or maybe even potentially your idea of "the antiChrist'? Please clarify if you will. Thank you.

20. Wingman68

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I have not turned my back. I will not turn my back. My positions are not too malleable, as you may have noticed. I don’t change on a whim. People that do are easily led.
    I post what I believe may be of interest to inquiring minds. You are welcome to take what you will from it, or not.