1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

More Vaccinated People Are Dying of COVID in England Than Unvaccinated – Here’s Why

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by JonC, Sep 26, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. canadyjd

canadyjd Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Are you kidding me? Do you ever watch the news? Didn’t you hear the CDC consulted with the teachers unions to require masks for children? Look up the guidelines.

Good Grief!!! Do some research before you comment.

peace to you

2. Reformed1689

Reformed1689 Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I said nothing of the sort.

3. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I think being two-faced is a requirement for DC.

4. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    OK, let's do this the hard way if you insist.

One of the examples of rank stupidity here (from the anti-vaxxers) is this continued insistence that if something bad happens after the vaccine, it must be because of the vaccine.

Now then: how about one example - just one - of any "stupidity" demonstrated by me or by Jon C, or by anyone on the pro-vax camp?

#64 Andre, Sep 27, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    False.

Again: I criticized the whack-job sources that are cited here by people in general, not you in particular. This is a fact borne out by the transcript of this thread. To wit:

You responded with your "which is irrelevant since I've not actually cited the sites that you were complaining about" statement.

Which is, of course, a strawman.

6. canadyjd

Faith:
    Baptist
    You didn’t know Dr. Fauci said wearing masks all the time was “silly”, that masks “didn’t work” and would be like stopping a mosquito with a chain link fence.

You didn’t know that the CDC recommended school children wear mask, after “consulting” with the teachers unions, even though (according to Fauci) they don’t work.

Additionally, young people with no preexisting conditions have near immunity to this virus. They rarely get sick, they don’t carry a viral “load” so they don’t spread it. Yet, we have done incredible harm, perhaps long lasting harm, with school shutdowns, mandatory masks, and, God forbid. the coming vaccine requirements.

You don’t ever concede that people who have recovered from covid have 27 times the immunity of vaccinated people. You don’t reference the three studies (Cleveland Clinic, Phzier, Maferna) that show people that have recovered get no benefit from the vaccine.

peace to you

7. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    No.

I have proven through providing the transcript of our actual conversation that you put up a strawman.

Why, then, not do as I have done - demonstrate by referring to actual posts that I am wrong by explaining to readers how this statement of yours is not a strawman:

8. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Specific quote and context needed.

Clearly, even if Dr. Fauci said any of these things, and even if anything he said was demonstrably stupid (highly doubtful), the fact that I did not know this does not make me stupid - it would make me unaware of certain facts about the world.

9. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    How does this statement demonstrate stupidity on my part? You do realize, I trust, that we cannot simply take your word for it, that school shutdowns, mandatory masks, and "vaccine requirements" are "stupid".

10. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    They learn that in 1st grade

• Like Like x 1
  11. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yes they are… generally imposed on us by Biden and his cadre of mental deficients

12. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    You will not be able cite any statement of mine that demonstrates that I do not believe this.

I guarantee it.

13. canadyjd

Faith:
    Baptist
    Agreed. I don’t believe you are stupid. You used that language.

I have observed you are ignorant of many important facts that have been widely published and/or reported. I cannot educate you for this discussion. That is your responsibility.

I done.

Thanks for the conversation.

peace to you

14. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I was in DC when we had Marion Berry :(

• Informative Informative x 1
  15. canadyjd

Faith:
    Baptist
    If you believe people who have recovered from covid have 27 times the immunity of those vaccinated, I would expect to see that fact taken into consideration in a conversation about the vaccine requirements for employment or school.

peace to you

16. nonaeroterraqueous

nonaeroterraqueous Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    No, it's evidence that the study by the Salk Institute was correct, that the spike protein is a vascular pathogen that causes heart inflammation (that would be another example of one of those cited sources that you never take seriously).
    1. We know that the vaccine causes the production of the spike protein within the body, according to Pfizer (another citation that you don't take seriously)..
    2. We know that the spike protein causes vascular damage and heart inflammation, according to Salk.
    3. We know, according to VAERS, a source provided by the CDC, that vaccine recipients are reporting a high rate of heart attack, pulmonary hypertension and myocarditis (the CDC is, apparently, another rejected source).
    Ergo, we know that we should expect that the vaccine causes vascular pathogenicity, which is exactly what we're seeing. Once you lead people into the grave, where do you plan to go from there?

• Informative Informative x 1
  17. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    No! More playing fast and loose with the truth.

I said this:

Now then: how about one example - just one - of any "stupidity" demonstrated by me…..,,?

You responded to this statement of mine with this:

You didn’t know Dr. Fauci said wearing masks all the time was “silly”, that masks “didn’t work” and would be like stopping a mosquito with a chain link fence.

I then asked this in response:

Clearly, even if Dr. Fauci said any of these things, and even if anything he said was demonstrably stupid (highly doubtful), the fact that I did not know this does not make me stupid - it would make me unaware of certain facts about the world.

Then you post your manifestly false statement:

I don’t believe you are stupid. You used that language

Anyone can see that you presented this thing about Fauci as an example of my "stupidity! This is clear from the transcript our exchange.

Please stop with the falsehoods.

18. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Please point to a specific exchange where it would be reasonable for me to have done this.

19. Reformed1689

Faith:
    Baptist
    Nope. You were a little off on your timeline dude.

20. Reformed1689

Faith:
    Baptist
    Because they can read for themselves. I don't have to lie about it like some people.

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.