MV`s compared to JW`s NWT

Discussion in 'Bible Versions & Translations' started by pilgrim2009, Jul 23, 2009.

1. Johnv New Member

Regardless of one's view on KJVOism or Billy Graham, a person loses all credibility once they make the claim that Billy Graham is a 33rd Degree Mason. It is a matter of objective fact that he is not. If a person claims Graham is a freemason, that person is guilty of being either ignorant, or a liar. Either one is condemned by scripture.

That doesn't even address the core issue, which is that KJVOism (or, for that matter, any sort of translation-onlyism) is false doctrine.

2. pilgrim2009 New Member

No you sir are ignorant of accepting the truth.

http://www.cuttingedge.org/News/n1082.cfm

Billy Graham receives reward at masonic temple and ex free mason tells.

http://www.beastprophets.com/billy-graham.htm

The Cutting Edge Website has been deceived by the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association. They now say the Graham is not a Freemason when I have placed heaps of evidence that show he really is. Please come in here for the latest information.

Link above.

3. Johnv New Member

beastprophets.com. There's a great surece for objective material. BTW, you might want to tell them to pay their web hosting bill.

4. pilgrim2009 New Member

I know aol members pages was completely shut down a while back for some reason that beast false prophet has links to.Whoever had on the website saying to visit the links before they are took down.Three years ago I seen the information on beast false prophet myself.The aol member links are dead for sure.

Nevertheless the suppressed information still stands.

A Anti-Christian NWO is coming and well trusted ministers are being used to bring it to pass.

When Billy on the Robert Shuller show said that people could go to heaven without knowing the name of Christ I knew right then hehas lost his mind.

Robert Shuller is a 33rd degree mason and is one of Rick Warrens mentors and Robert Shuller is a new age thinking apostate.It has been reported that Rick Warren is on the Council of Foreign Relations and CFR is the Illuminati re-named.

Oh my this is a Masonic Lodge website and look and you will find Billy Graham and Robert Shuller listed as famous free-masons.

http://www.southernbrotherhood.org/famous.htm

This is fact not fiction.

Hummm.

5. Johnv New Member

Regardless of one's opinion of Robert H Schuller, I can tell you for an absolute 100% fact, and with authority, that he is not a freemason. Anyone who claims that is an outright liar.

6. pilgrim2009 New Member

Now reverting to calling me a liar shows you just cant accept the truth {LOL} .Look at this masonic website listing of famous free-masons.Robert Shuller is a hell bound new ager right along with the rest of his followers.Robert Shuller and Norman Vincent Peal are cultic new agers along with Oprah.

Why dont you email this Masonic Lodge and tell them they are liars about Robert Shuller?

Hugh up to the challenge?

http://www.southernbrotherhood.org/famous.htm

Religious Leaders

· Billy Graham, World's most popular 'Christian' evangelist is a 33rd Degree Freemason

· Norman Vincent Peale, 33rd Degree Freemason, ex Grand Chaplain of the Grand Lodge of New York, Past Grand Prelate of the Knights Templar and Shriner. (now deceased)

· Robert Schuller, 33rd Degree Freemason, Pastor of the Crystal Cathedral and host of the popular "Hour of Power" television programme
    · Oral Roberts, 33rd Degree Freemason, founder of Oral Roberts University
    · Jesse Jackson, 33rd Degree Prince Hall Freemason
    · Louis Farrahkan, leader of the Nation Of Islam
    · Geoffrey Fisher, Archbishop of Canterbury 1945-1961
    · Father Francisco Calvo, Jesuit Catholic priest who started Freemasonry in Costa Rica
    · G. Bromley Oxnam, 33rd Degree Freemason, friend of Billy Graham, head of the FCC churches
    Mormons, Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
    · Joseph Smith, founder of the Mormon cult
    · Hyrum Smith, brother of Joseph Smith
    · Brigham Young, 2nd leader of the Mormon cult
    · Sidney Rigdon, early Mormon
    · Heber C. Kimball, wished that all men were Freemasons
    · Spencer Kimball , closet Freemason, grandchild of Herber, friend of Norman Vincent Peale

7. Johnv New Member

I do not make the accusation lightly. If you are claiming that RH Schuller a freemason, then you are a liar. Plain and simple.
    Thanks. I already did.

8. Mexdeaf New Member

Stephen never met a conspiracy that he did not like- if it's not the Alexandrians, it's the Jesuits. Now it's the Freemasons.

I think Stephen is the leader of a conspiracy to force all BB'ers to believe in conspiracy theories.

Now, about Masons- did you know that Roy Rogers was a 33rd degree Mason? I know that for a fact- Trigger told me!

Seriously- I went to the museum in Branson, MO and right at the end of the museum is a case filled with his Masonic stuff. Guess that's what "Kemosabe" means.

9. Johnv New Member

That's actually quite interesting (and it's true), because Roy Rogers was an on-fire Christian, who was not ashamed to boldly witness his Lord and Savior to people. Burl Ives, another vocal and devout Christian witness, was also a freemason.

10. pilgrim2009 New Member

Well whoopie.Its not theories but facts and free-masons worship lucifer and will burn in hell for pretending to be christians especially in the southern baptist pulpit and pews.

11. pilgrim2009 New Member

What a lieto say freemasons can go to heaven.

For one Albert Pike a leading Authority in Masonry through his book Morals and Dogma says low degree masons are lead astray on purpose and they just think they are walking in the truth.Albert Pike on page 321 of M & D calls Masonry`s Light Bearer Lucifer.

What hell bound blasphemy.

12. Mexdeaf New Member

Actually I fear hell more for people who KNOWINGLY spread gossip, lies and half-truths than I do many so-called Freemasons. (Apply as needed.)

What you need to do with your size 12's is put them on your hands so you can't keep sending trash like this to the BB.

By the way, I'm going over to Billy Graham's place for a school in a few weeks. I'll be sure and ask someone if he is a Mason.

13. Johnv New Member

You forgot to make a disparaging comment about my salvation.
    I do not, but, living in the OC, know several people who do. I'm no fan of RH Schuller, but I've never heard a single unscriptural thing out of the mouths of anyone I know who attends there (unless you consiser OSAS unscriptural).
    I'm always amused at the hypocrisy when a KJVOists refers to something as blasphemy.

14. Mexdeaf New Member

It will be a surprise to you to find that there will be "Masons", "Catholics", "Mormons", and "JW's" in Heaven, as well as a more than a few Southern Baptists- and IN SPITE OF their doctrine. I almost became a JW after I was saved because I was not discipled correctly. Thank God I did not.

You lack an understanding of what salvation is.

15. pilgrim2009 New Member

No I perfectly know what being saved is and God does the saving and the ones that believe are chosen and called and completely destroys the myth of mans free-will involved.{Acts13:48}KJB

There will not be no practicing Masons-Catholics-Mormons-JW`s-nor drunkards or homo`s in heaven either.

www.antichristconspiracy.com

16. pilgrim2009 New Member

They know this would be a danger to their money by telling this so expect them to lie about it.

http://www.cuttingedge.org/News/n1082.cfm

Look at the names on this list and whom they serve.

http://www.antichristconspiracy.com/sheepish_wolves.htm

17. Johnv New Member

So what you're saying is that there won't be sinners in heaven? Or that only certain sins exclude one from heaven?

18. pilgrim2009 New Member

Thats right.Thats what Gods Word says.

And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth,neither whatsoever worketh abomination,or maketh a lie:but they which are written in the Lambs book of life.{Rev 21:27}

Jesus saves from habitual sin not in habitual sin.

19. Johnv New Member

Then you must acknowlege that you are hellbound, as am I, for you and I are both sinners. Paul is also hellbound, for he acknowleges that he is the chief of sinners.

20. Tater77 New Member

Sounds like Heaven has a pretty low population by your logic.