1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured My Garden, My Chickens, My Beer

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Earth Wind and Fire, Jun 15, 2013.

1. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    :laugh: I believe they put them on crackers with dijon mustard & wash it down with a Graves Dry white wine. :wavey:

2. kyredneck

kyredneck Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    And fish too! You've got to watch this 2 min video, it's quite impressive:

Black Soldier Flies vs Fish

Absolutely good stuff. This is the first year we've used it, it has nearly wiped out a serious wood bee problem we've had here for years, we use a plastic squirt ketchup bottle to 'puff' it up into the bee holes and it has really dealt a death blow to the wood bee population here.

I powdered six dogs and two cats with it for fleas just yesterday. It's odd, kinda have had mixed results with it on fleas, it seems to control the fleas better on the outside dogs than the two inside lap dogs. Can't figure why yet.

3. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Not trying to be a raciest or anything but my uptown community (mostly Latinos) has a bad bed bug problem & they are using the DE....dont know how they are applying it....perhaps sprinkling it on the beds. 5 years ago, you had to send away for the stuff & today its in all the stores....LOL. Money talks!:smilewinkgrin: