1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Timeline for Planet Earth

Discussion in 'Creation vs. Evolution' started by rockytopva, Oct 15, 2019.

1. rockytopva

rockytopva Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    If E = mc2 then we can divide and conclude that...

Mass (m) = Energy (E/c2)

And there are three varieties...

Natural E/c2 - All mass is basically cooled plasma
    Mental E/c2 - Mentally, A mathematical formula, but this has chemical and spiritual properties as well.
    Spiritual E/c2 - E (motivation, warmth, love) / c2 (faith, hope, charity, joy)

Matter can be changed to energy... m (matter) = E/c2 (energy)
    Energy can be changed to matter... E/c2 (energy)= m (matter)

E/c2 is eternal stuff, and to her properties what we call 15 trillion years is a mere blink of the eye. Who knows how many times the plasma has been turned to mass and the mass to plasma? It is not a hard thing for God to dis-associate the mass of the universe into energy and light and then re-associate the energy and light back into matter. As a 'matter' of fact...

But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. - 2 Peter 3:10

God is going to change all mass back into the plasma energy from whence it was forged... And he will do something else with it!

For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind. - Isaiah 65:17

Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready. And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints. And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God. - Revelation 19:7-9

Verily I say unto you, I will drink no more of the fruit of the vine, until that day that I drink it new in the kingdom of God. - Mark 14:25
    Who hath directed the Spirit of the Lord, or being his counsellor hath taught him? - Isaiah 40:13

The plasma awaits its disassociation! It will soon become something else! Our lifetimes are mere blinks of the eye in contrast to eternity! God is going to change all mass back into the plasma energy from whence it was forged... And he will do something else with it! And no man will have input to what he is about to do!

For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind. - Isaiah 65:17

Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready. And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints. And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God. - Revelation 19:7-9

Verily I say unto you, I will drink no more of the fruit of the vine, until that day that I drink it new in the kingdom of God. - Mark 14:25

The plasma awaits its disassociation! It will soon become something else! Our lifetimes are mere blinks of the eye in contrast to eternity! Don't waste it on earthly things! You had earthly parents who would not let you eat 'foolishness' as it would spoil your dinner. Don't spoil your eternal soul on earthly things! It is not worth it!

#41 rockytopva, Nov 28, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2019
  2. robycop3

robycop3 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Nothing to do with the facts about God's body.

3. BenWest

BenWest Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Do you think God the Father has a body? Do you think God the Holy Spirit has a body?

4. robycop3

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Whenever either one chooses to.

5. BenWest

BenWest Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    The invisible Spirit of God the Trinity has a body. His name is Jesus.

Col 2:9 For in Him dwelleth ALL the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

Jesus is the only God you will ever see. He said:

Jhn 14:7 If ye had known Me, ye should have known My Father also: and from henceforth ye know Him, and have seen Him.

Jesus is God incarnate, bodily, physically. That is God's irrefutable Truth.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. robycop3

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You're simply guessing. When can't God do as He chooses? If he chooses to have a body sometimes, why can't He ?

Remember, Scripture says some men have entertained angels unawares.

7. BenWest

BenWest Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    God can do only that which is just, kind and perfect. He exists physically in His only begotten Son, Jesus Christ. Jesus is God Incarnate, the ONE physical God.

He also chose to live in Jesus AND in those who have been born eternally, of the Trinity.

I know but God the invisible Spirit of Love does not exist in His fulness; in bodily form, except in Jesus Christ. Col 1:19 Jesus is God physically, Col 2:9

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. robycop3

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    More hokum.

GOD can do ANYTHING.

If He chooses to have a body in a given time/place, He will do so.

I HATE to see people sell God short! You CANNOT name something He can't do ! Easy to name things He WON'T do, such as lie. But as For His ability to do anything, don't forget that "with GOD, ALL things are possible !"

9. BenWest

BenWest Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    God cannot do evil since that would destroy His perfect Heaven and all of it's inhabitants.

10. robycop3

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Again, GOD CAN DO ANYTHING!

As HE says what's evil & what's not evil, He can still do ANYTHING.

There are things He WON'T do, but nothing He CAN'T do.

11. BenWest

BenWest Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Do you picture Him as an old man or as Jesus?

12. robycop3

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I picture Him as anything He chooses to appear as.

13. BenWest

BenWest Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Jhn 4:24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship Him must worship Him in spirit and in truth.

Then WHY did He speak the Light (Jesus) into the physical world. No tricks. It's a simple answer.