Myanmar leans towards China

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by church mouse guy, Feb 3, 2021.

1. Quantrill Active Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Of course God does as He pleases. That is not the point. You don't know that it's God's will for Islam to take over England or the U.S. Do you? Maybe it's God's will, maybe it isn't. That's up to Him.

I move according to that which I know. I know Islam is against God and Jesus Christ and Christians. I know their purpose. And i contend with them, am against them, in that purpose.

What you are saying is that because God is going to do what He wants, you do nothing. I assure you that is not the will of God. Leave to God what He wants to do, and make sure you are found contending, fighting, against His enemies. Not for them.

Quantrill

2. SavedByGrace Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    as are some "Christian" churches!

3. Quantrill Active Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    The Church is not against God. Islam is against God.

Many churches have need of correction. Paul encountered it often. But the church is not against God.

You cannot equate a bad church to Islam.

Quantrill

4. Scott Downey Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Good and Bad people are spoken of in human terms here, how we would view them.
    To God there are no good people in their fallen condition, Jesus tells us only God is good.

5. SavedByGrace Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    so what does Jesus mean when He says, "I came not to call the righteous but sinners"? (Luke 5:32) You are confusing moral pefection, which belongs only to God, to moral living, which all are commanded to do