1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

New World airport in Denver

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Martin Luther, Mar 9, 2009.

1. Martin Luther

Martin Luther New Member

2. Martin Luther

Martin Luther New Member

According to the video, Denver did not need a new airport yet they built this one anyway. Also, there are four large buildings 150ft underground, but that's not the weird part. The airport is full of strange paintings depicting old people dead holding dead babies. It is no secret that the CFR wants to reduce the world’s population to 500,000. I guess the Masons and others think Denver is the place to be as many notable people have bought property there.

3. Marcia

Marcia Active Member

I watched this and thought it was really lame. You could tell they are not giving the whole story. I knew there must be some explanation, and I wanted to know about the mural in context.

If you go to youtube and google The Facts Behind the Denver Airport Conspiracy, you do get explanations. For one thing the mural is supposed to depict man's journey from bruality and war to peace, hence the terrible images there.

They also show part of the poem and you can see the "ropes" and "gallows" in context.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYWi...layList&p=F864D227B116274C&playnext=1&index=1

There's always another side to these conspiracy theories, which I don't believe.