1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nobel Peace Prize?!?!

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by NaasPreacher (C4K), Oct 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

The people have become so bored and disgusted with politics that I wonder if there will be enough voters to even have another election.

Why don't we just stop voting altogether and just start appointing globalists to office? I mean that's what we get either way we vote now so what's the difference?

Seriously which is better for the USA a right-wing globalist or left-wing globalist? How about this we can make both sides happy and appoint two globalists to the office of president, one for the lefties and one for the righties. Then we can all take the fast track bipartisan train to global governance in peace and harmony.

#81 poncho, Oct 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2009
  2. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I'm wondering if she does run will she run as an independent or a third party candidate?

Don't count her out, the Pailinphobia and resultant avalanche of negative press from the left indicates they are terrified of her.

Besides, you never know what a day will bring.

HankD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.