1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Now Some GOP Starting to Blame the Unvaxed For Surge

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by SGO, Jul 23, 2021.

1. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    She is a politician... enough said.:Wink

2. SGO

SGO Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    If the shots are a partial cure-all or the #1 defense, why are not other defenses being used to attack this "unmanufactured" crisis?

The Epoch Times encourages sharing of their articles. SGO

Doctors Raise Awareness on Ivermectin Treatment for COVID-19
    Doctors Raise Awareness on Ivermectin Treatment for COVID-19
    BY MEILING LEE

July 24, 2021 Updated: July 24, 2021
    Print
    In an effort to help end the pandemic, an international coalition of medical experts is holding worldwide events Saturday to raise awareness about the effectiveness of ivermectin as a treatment for COVID-19.

Organizers of the World Ivermectin Day say doctors and supporters of the inexpensive FDA-approved drug will host free online and public events in over a dozen countries.

Two nonprofits—Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care (FLCCC) Alliance and the British Ivermectin Recommendation Development (BIRD) group—who have been campaigning for the off-label use of ivermectin to prevent and treat COVID-19 say the event’s focus is to let more people know that the antiparasitic drug can treat COVID-19, possibly end the pandemic, and help eliminate fear of the CCP (Chinese Communist Party) virus.

“We have an incredibly positive and uplifting message to share: ivermectin treats and prevents COVID and it is the key to unlocking the never-ending cycle of pandemic peaks and personal restrictions and will help restart economies,” Dr. Tess Lawrie, cofounder of the BIRD group said in a press release.

Lawrie is also a co-author of a peer-reviewed meta-analysis study published in the American Journal of Therapeutics that found ivermectin to be effective against COVID-19, the disease caused by the CCP virus. Lawrie and her team concluded with a moderate level of confidence that ivermectin reduced the risk of death by an average of 62 percent, at a 95 percent confidence interval of 0.19-0.73, especially when prescribed early.

3. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I have a mean streak and a nasty temper... it’s part of my personality and I over reacted. What I see that they have done in human experimentation resembles Nazism with roots going back to hell. People need to speak up least they be crushed.

4. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Interest is peaked... do they explain just how it achieves this claim?

5. Reynolds

Reynolds Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I thought those vaccines were 100% safe and 100% effective.

6. SGO

SGO Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    About Ivermectin:

"Ivermectin is a macrocyclic lactone medicine used to treat parasitic infections. "

Ivermectin | DermNet NZ

7. Reynolds

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yep. All the vaxed are is willing guinea pigs. I am no guinea pig. I had Covid. Recent study Rand Paul was discussing said T cell immunity is superior to any of the 3 vaccines in use in USA.

• Informative Informative x 2
  8. Reynolds

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    It works. My doctor was losing a lot of patients when pandemic started. He has not lost one since he started using Ivermectin and Hydroxychloriquine at symptom onset.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. 37818

37818 Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    From what I understand there .is doubt how long that natural immunity lasts, so a vaccination is still being argued to be gotten. Based on the lack of knowing. As far as I know, no proof of immunity program exists. Only proof of vacation.

10. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Don’t give that to dogs, particularly Dobermans cause it will kill them

11. Reynolds

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    About half the GOP nothing but dim witted RINOS. Add her to the group

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Wingman68

Wingman68 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Didn’t know that about Dobies, but all herding breeds due to MDR1, it can definitely kill them. You have to be really vigilant about the heartworm meds, a lot of them have Ivermectin. Bought a ton of ivermectin horse wormer in my day, & even heard of people now cutting that to take themselves.

13. Wingman68

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Understanding the disease stages and the drugs needed for each phase. Understanding the importance of starting early treatment…..

These independent and brave physicians have actually done their job……There are several proven & successful treatments for SARS Covid-2. It’s a multi drug approach, as most medical treatments are. Some of the treatment drugs are off label use, which is no big deal as about 20% of all scripts wrote, are off label.…India Just Became Latest Country to Approve Use of Ivermectin to Treat Covid-19 | naked capitalism There are now more than 20 countries on the planet that are using the off-patent anti-parasite drug against Covid-19.……20 countries have now approved ivermectin!!! LOOK at these IMPRESSIVE and mind boggling charts……

Look at the Death Rates After Starting Ivermectin !!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Zimbabwe COVID: 97,277 Cases and 3,050 Deaths - Worldometer
    [​IMG]
    Mexico After Starting Ivermectin
    [​IMG]
    …India & media on ivermectin
    [​IMG]
    Peru Ivermectin
    The Peru Experience – ……

[​IMG]
    Slovakia
    Slovakia started ivermectin Jan. 2021 but have had huge supply problems, click on link and daily cases are way down (use 7day moving average)….Slovakia COVID: 392,348 Cases and 12,534 Deaths - Worldometer

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Success Stories – This is the video to watch….

It's Time To Talk About Ivermectin | naked capitalism An extremely cheap, safe and widely available off-patent medicine appears to be saving the lives of covid-19 patients across Latin America and beyond. Yet hardly anybody's talking about it.https://youtube.com/channel/UC5rJlf5jdr_I6qiozbQdx-g

These evidence based protocols reduces COVID-19 hospitalization and deaths by 85%…. https://youtu.be/C-jH9mSsbM8 These physicians are well respected. Mainstream media, social media, organizations, have tried to make these guys out as quacks.

*FLCCC Pulmonologist, Dr Pierre Kory: https://youtu.be/3UTuT9TSRFQ …..the evidence is overwhelming…[see YouTube links at bottom for more]

*American Association of Physicians and Surgeons: Former Pfizer Vice President and Chief Science Officer Dr. Mike Yeadon today (May 2021) endorsed the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS) Guide to Home-Based COVID Treatment Step-By-Step Doctors’ Plan, calling it a “remarkable document,” and saying that “if it was widely known and understood, it would end the global fear-based pandemic tomorrow.”…….try your best to get your personal doctor to view one of these videos…. https://youtu.be/jQrqq94AtPI and/or….…this one with Tucker Carlson also sums up my frustration in being a frontline worker. – Dr. Peter McCullough on Tucker Carlson: Not an Error of Omission! - Rumble … or Dr. Peter McCullough, Author at America Out Loud

COVID-19 is a very treatable disease…. Main stream physicians will not treat you. You must be your own medical advocate. Call an online physician ASAP to get effective and timely treatment!!

Ivermectin: In October of 2020, ivermectin was adopted as a core medication in FLCCC protocols for the prevention and treatment of COVID-19.

14. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    So where do you get ivermectin?

15. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    That’s your doctor.... mine is a corporate toad with a lab coat and a pencil. He fill follow corporate protocol and recommend the jab. Can this ivermectin be purchased over the counter?

16. Martin Marprelate

Martin Marprelate Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    As I understand it, being double-vaccinated gives a 65% protection against being infected with Covid, around 90% protection against hospitalization and 95%+ protection against death.

I caught Coronavirus last week after being double-jabbed a few months back.. I am 69 years old, asthmatic and somewhat overweight (5ft 11ins. 204lbs) I had a bit of a cough and felt a bit grotty for two days. Mrs M. was the same for three days. That was it. Had we not been vaxxed, I'm pretty certain we would have been a whole lot worse.

17. Wingman68

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    OTC you can only get it in horse wormer form, that I know of. You even need a script for dog heartworm pills. I have seen that people are contacting America’sFrontlineDoctors.org for Ivermectin.

18. Reynolds

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    My doc was too until he got Covid. He wrote himself a script for both and turned the corner.
    No, it's not OTC, but Look online and there are plenty of telemed docs who will give you a script.

19. rlvaughn

rlvaughn Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Around here we buy it at the feed stores.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. Reynolds

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    That's one source. Not the ideal way to dose it to a human, bit works in a pinch I guess.