1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Obama actually slamming Trump

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Gold Dragon, Sep 8, 2018.

1. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    But Trump has not used police powers against journalists has Obama did. Obama called journalists his personal enemies. Obama ordered news outlets called whenever he got a write up he didn't like.

Obama spoke at Anaheim Convention Center on Saturday. The place holds 7,500. Obama drew 750 people. :Roflmao:Roflmao:Roflmao

2. Gold Dragon

Gold Dragon Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    So far this all sounds like a figment of your imagination. I'm willing to be convinced otherwise. Show me some evidence.

When leaks of classified information happen, that is a federal crime that should be investigated. There have been leaks in Trump's whitehouse but so far I am not aware of any that are of classified documents/information. If there were, I would expect the DoJ to rightly investigate. The crime is usually not committed by the journalist but if there were evidence suggesting their involvement, it would be right to investigate further. In the AP case it looks like the phone records were used to try and find the person doing the leaking, not against the AP itself. This has nothing to do with whether they write favourably or unfavorably about the president.

#42 Gold Dragon, Sep 11, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2018
  3. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    In the public record of modern times, no one used police against the press as Obama did. Obama called the press his enemies.

Trump has done nothing like that.

Obama failed as president and he can no longer draw a crowd. He showed his bad manners last week and put himself outside the mainstream by attacking his successor on the campaign trail. People are tired of him and his tan suit. #tansuit. :Biggrin

4. Gold Dragon

Gold Dragon Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Ok. I guess you've convinced me with your compelling fashion sense.

• Winner Winner x 1