1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Obama Version of Psalm 23

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by righteousdude2, Sep 26, 2009.

1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Show Me....

Where I've made similar threats...I'd be interested in seeing who, and when, I threatened such action in the past. The ball's in your court, and the clock is ticking.

2. righteousdude2

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    A Public Apology

To those who are reading the posts on this topic [thus far] and wondering how we can call ourselves Christian, I offer my most sincere apology. I wanted to share something I received earlier today from another brother in Christ, and to be honest, I personally thought the parody of the 23rd Psalm was rather funny, yet on point.

Since the post went up, I've been attacked by several members on this board who make a living out of assassinating the posts and character of other board members. For a while I thought I'd counter this attack, by attacking back,but, it has ended up making the board look anything but Christian.

It is not the intention of this member, or many other members of this board to slander and bring down one another or their views, but, like me, sometimes we get caught up in the heat of the moment.

So, I beg your forgiveness, and promise you that most of us on the board will not attack you, or your thoughts put forth in postings. I want to try to exhibit the life of Christ, yet today I failed to live up to that goal. I am sorry for attacking another person, or their character. My Mama once told me that if you cant say something "nice" about the other person, you should keep your mouth shut. So, MP, I am truly sorry for getting all "ugly" with you!

Still, there are people, as you can see, who are stirring for a fight, and enjoy belittling others and their thoughts put forth in posts. And while this should never be, unfortunately, the devil still gets the best of believers, and for this, I apologize to God, and my brothers and sisters. I am sorry for allowing a few "bad apples" to catch me up in their game of mean talk. For those looking in on this running battle on the first few pages, let me say that Christians are NOT perfect; just forgiven, and for that I am thankful!:godisgood:

In His Name, Shalom,

Pastor Paul

3. Magnetic Poles

Magnetic Poles New Member

Paul, apology accepted. And I offer mine as well for making you feel under fire.

P.S....that said, the dog is still hungry. :laugh:

4. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    No doubt about it. I have been a libertarian and also a member of the Libertarian Party since 1980. And I have the membership card to prove it. :)

I have voted for the winning presidential candidate in the last three elections in order to be "relevant" and I have nothing to show for it. Phooey on being "relevant". I have had enough of being "relevant".

5. alatide

alatide New Member

Rev 22:18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:
    Rev 22:19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and [from] the things which are written in this book.

6. Robert Snow

Robert Snow New Member

Be careful MP if he wins part of the judgment against you might require you to read one of his books! :laugh:

7. DrRandyGrace

DrRandyGrace New Member

I am thankful to see the apologies. Now, play nice.

8. righteousdude2

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Knock it OFF

It is not neccessary for you to continue to stir the pot after MP and I apologized to each other. What is your problem Snow? It would be great if you'd get a life and move on to the topic of the post.

Enough is enough!

Pastor Paul:type:

9. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Most of us understand their real problem was the subject of the parody,Not any alledged misuse of scripture.

These are the same people that support the baby killer -in- chief. Where is their concern for scripture in that?

10. Robert Snow

Robert Snow New Member

Well dude, my problem is your constant meaningless ignorant postings. I have a life, but unfortunately I actually work for a living so my time here is limited.

Please don't threaten to sue me for telling the truth! :laugh:

11. righteousdude2

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You Must Be....

Looking for a fight....and I am not about to take a bite from your "hateful" comments. Comments like those do translate to what is really in the heart of the person, who may make such thoughts publically.

So, in His Love, I forgive you. After all, you can't help it if you're the offspring of a hybrid between a horse and a donkey.:thumbsup:

Shalom,

Pastor Paul :type:

#31 righteousdude2, Sep 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2009
  12. Carico

Carico New Member

Unfortunately, the secular world which rejects God can only put their faith in people like Obama. And unfortunately, Obama's lovin' it.

13. alatide

alatide New Member

Unfortunately, there are people who put politics over their faith to the extent they would post a distorted passage of scripture to support their hatred of a president.

14. righteousdude2

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    This is SO True!

You are a very wise person. I can't understand why the general population has overlooked the obvious staring them square in their eyes.

Pastor Paul :type: