1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured One cop dead, four more shot in Colorado .....

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by righteousdude2, Nov 28, 2015.

1. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Actually Don, we have a few stations here who often do stories like this. I'm starting to see more national stories too.

I doubt it. If good cops were arresting bad cops WHEN they did things that were illegal or suspect, we'd hear about it.

I'd have to ask TC, but I would surmise again that officers are very cautious about pointing the finger at a fellow officer for a number of reasons.

It kinda reminds me of what the police complain about being a problem in black communities and how the witnesses don't want to "snitch". Officers seem to be hesitant about doing the same.

Sure the alternative is possible. But in looking at the daily Police Misconduct Newsfeed, it is very rare that you'll find an officer being arrested right after doing something illegal in the field in front of another officer

2. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Here, do yourself a favor and do some reading http://biblehub.com/commentaries/matthew/9-3.htm

It was a paraphrase on my behalf, but the scribes and Pharisee's all thought Jesus was acting and speaking things that were far above his pay grade! Just sayin' back at you man!

3. righteousdude2

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    [​IMG]

4. righteousdude2

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    [​IMG]