1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Parents Walk Out When Liberal Missouri High School Principal Maligns Police During Gr

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Revmitchell, May 28, 2015.

1. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

AN interesting image of police in Birmingham

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Doubting Thomas

Doubting Thomas Active Member

Poor analogy and more excuse making.

And these rioters have used such constructive use of these reminders, haven't they?

But who's killing more blacks today, Zaac?

So let's burn down every other business, that's okay? I'm sure that will cause business owners to get in line to set up shop in Baltimore to employ poor blacks and rejuvenate the local economy. :thumbs:

That's right--it simply needs to be continually trotted out by those in the grievance industry as a convenient means of evasion and getting folks to ignore much more troubling contempory problems.

Maybe on the Bizarro planet you live on Zaac, but on Earth those "types who made up the New Deal Democrats (and the Great Society Democrats)" inhabit the current (wait for it) DEMOCRATIC party.

Again, this is the evil machinations of the LEFT.

Brought to you courtesy of the DEMOCRATIC party whom the so-called black leaders still heartily endorse and encourage their constituents to do the same--never mind this same DEMOCRATIC party is hell bent on keeping the flood gates of illegal immigrants open to compete with blacks for jobs (those who want to work, that is).

My disdain is for the white 'liberals' in the Democrat party who subsidize the illegitimacy and irresponsibilty and the black 'liberals' that make sure the poor blacks on the Democratic plantation don't consider the bigger issues by diverting their attention to grievances from "history"

3. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Other blacks. Ridiculously out of line with their representation in the general population.

4. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Like I said earlier, he's like a dog barking at his own reflection in a mirror.:sleeping_2:

5. Lewis

Lewis Active Member
    Site Supporter

The point of the image that I linked was that as long as there have been riots over racial outrage, they have been accompanied by the inevitable "shopping spree", the looting, tending to delegitimize any valid grievance.

Notice that your posted images show non-lethal means of crowd control being used. A water hose is preferable to a billy club across the head, or a rubber bullet in the eye. Or M14s, as were used against white students at Kent State.

6. Gib

Gib Active Member

Meanwhile in Olive Branch, MS

[​IMG]

7. Alcott

Alcott Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    What 'we' have had is Black Panthers brandishing weapons by the polls and an administration that refused to prosecute them. If Klansmen today stand by polling places in "uniform" brandishing weapons, would that be the same?

8. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Why don't you tell us YOUR secret ..... after all, you are black, and I am sure you've encountered a cop or two in your lifetime? So how did you ESCAPE with your life and not being beaten to the edge of life itself?

Your words of experience could save one of those black lifes that "matter!"​

Maybe it's time you get off thise board, and write a selfhelp book for the black men in the communities around this nation, giving them advice on how to NOT resist arrest, point something (anything) at a cop with a gun and don't mouth off. Safe your words for court! You are wasting time here Zaac, scolding us old, fat white guys; while your black brothers die at the hand of their own stubborness.

9. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    And now we have folks like Sharpton calling for it to be a hate crime for a white person to defend themselves against a black person trying to kill them.

10. targus

targus New Member

I had just moved to Detroit to attend a better high school and was living mere blocks away from the blind pig where the riots of 1967 started. I watched the city burn and heard much of the same excuses that Zaac is making now.

All the same stuff about "black owned" businesses being exempt from the looting - they weren't though. And then as now, the rioters gleefully took their booty. I clearly remember a woman with arms full of booze going on and on about how now her baby has diapers. Of course she didn't loot diapers - just booze.

Then the decades of decline started with "white flight" and all of the complaining that accompanied the exodus of the middle class. Who could blame anyone from fleeing such a horrid social situation if they had the means?

Then came the complaining about the lack of good grocery stores. The same stores that were looted and burned.

Look at Detroit - that is Baltimore's future if they stay on the path that they have chosen.

And then one day there will be big schemes to rebuild the infrastructure to revitalize the city - like Detroit's stupid people mover that cost millions and goes around and around in a circle past all of the still abandoned buildings with no one riding it. And then some federal government genius decided that what was needed to fix it all was paintings of people on plywood covering the broken building windows to give the impression of a vital and active Detroit population.

This is the future of Baltimore - keep cheering it Zaac!

11. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I was born and raised in Detroit, and my aunt (who was a blatant racist) predicted that the blacks would ruin the city Ford built. I hate to say it, but she may have been more right than wrong.:tonofbricks: